Sarah Walker and the Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for some action," he whispered into her ear.

Sarah just wriggled a bit closer to him and positioned herself so that Tyrone had his cock between her legs. Tyrone kneeled somewhat, aimed his hard cock at her entrance and slowly stood up again. Sarah gasped as he entered her. Tyrone felt Sarah's hot pussy grab his cock as he got more and more of his organ inside of her. Sarah had to bite on Tyrone's collar as he started fucking her to avoid screaming and alerting the guard drinking outside the closet. Tyrone felt his cock receiving a wet layer of her juices and he knew Sarah was more than ready for the fucking he was giving her. After a few more strokes he felt Sarah's entire body squirming, and her nails dug into his neck as she had her first orgasm. The pain caused by Sarah's nails only made him pound her harder. Tyrone had a good grip on Sarah's ass and pulled her towards him as he shoved his cock back inside her. He could see that Sarah's nipples had become solid under her dress and created a small bump in the dress as a clear sign that they wanted to be massaged and twisted. Tyrone desperately wanted to suck on them, but as it was he just had no room to make it happen. Instead he continued to fuck her hard and used on of his hands to gently massage her asshole. Sarah seemed to be in another reality from the stimulation his massive organ and fingers were giving her. Tyrone felt his own orgasm approaching and he really wanted to give this hot woman a fuck she would remember for a long time. He inserted his finger into her anus as he bottomed out in her pussy. Tyrone couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer and practically exploded inside her. His cock kept feeding stream after stream of hot cum into her vagina. The finger in her ass and the throbbing cock inside Sarah sent her into another orgasm making her entire body go stiff as her orgasm peaked. Tyrone just held Sarah's ass close to him as his cock softened inside her. For the first time he gave her a passionate kiss, to which Sarah responded hungrily.

"Thank you Sarah," he whispered softly into her ear.

"The pleasure was mine," she answered.

The guard seemed to have finished his drink so he left the office. At last Tyrone and Sarah could leave their hiding place. Both of them were sweaty and their clothes were in disarray after the steamy session inside the closet. Tyrone put his pants back on and Sarah straightened out her dress. Sarah could feel cum dripping down her thighs, but she figured she could clean that up later. They quickly left the office building and went towards the gymnasium once again.

"Be a good boy now and study for that test Tyrone," she urged him. "Call the tutors if you need help. I am sure, however, that if you put your mind to it you will pass this test easily."

"I will miss Walker. Thank you for tonight," he said smiling at her.

Sarah went back inside and the party seemed to have calmed down. After this ordeal Sarah really just wanted to go home, but decided she had to see the last phase of her mission through. The students had started leaving the party and she knew some agents would be outside looking for Grace. She walked back outside and noticed that Grace had been taken care of. Grace was discreetly escorted into a black car by a couple of well-dressed men, soon to be taken to a CIA base for questioning. That's one down, she thought. Only one thing left to do.

Sarah walked back inside looking for Jim. She found him getting his coat in the wardrobe. Jim noticed Sarah and smiled at her. Sarah walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"What has happened to you?" he asked looking at her nice hair being out of order and some stains on Sarah's beautiful red dress.

"Just something I had to take care of," she said.

"I was hoping I wouldn't be leaving the prom alone and I was wondering if there is anything I could do to change your mind about not seeing me again?" he asked her. "We could see if we found a place more private?" he asked smiling at her.

"Depends, are you planning to cook again?" she asked smiling back at him.

Jim laughed. "Nah, I have booked a hotel room at the Hilton so I am thinking we can order some room service this time," he said.

"Sounds fun," Sarah said and grabbed his arm.

Jim put his arm around her and escorted her to his car. He drove to the hotel and they went into the reception.

"I have a reservation he said," and handed the receptionist his credit card.

"Who did you plan to bring here tonight?" Sarah asked and gave him a playful smile.

"Ahem... I was hoping I would be able to talk you into joining me," he admitted and blushed.

Sarah just laughed. Jim received the room keys and a piccolo escorted them to their room. Jim tipped the piccolo and they soon found themselves alone in the room. Sarah walked to the bed and sat down.

"Comfy bed," she commented. "Is this where you planned to win me over?" she asked.

"So when did you find out about me?" Jim asked and pulled out a gun from his coat.

"Not until tonight really and I didn't know for certain until you pulled that gun on me. You were a completely different person tonight compared to when we met some weeks ago. I realized you were able to play very different roles depending on what you want to achieve," she explained.

"Are you related to Grace in any way?" she asked.

"She's my half-sister. And now you have taken her away from me," Jim answered with an agitated voice.

"Who was your target by the way?" she wanted to know.

"When you showed up in our class, you became my target," he said. "We got a message about you being connected to the CIA, and with your impressive service record you would have been an excellent resource for us. However, after the cold shoulder you gave me after our first date I realized I wouldn't be able to get into the long term relationship needed for my mission to succeed," he continued. "We could have had a great life, but now yours has to end," he said raising his gun towards her.

"Now!" Sarah yelled. Jim turned as the hotel room door slammed open. Jim noticed a grenade rolling towards him on the floor. Sarah, seeing the same thing, threw herself down on the floor behind the bed. The shock grenade went off, completely paralyzing Jim. Sarah quickly got up and removed Jim's gun.

"Thanks Casey," she said as he entered the hotel room.

"Anytime Walker. I got your text message earlier. As soon as you activated your GPS I knew where to find you," Casey said. Casey handcuffed Jim and took him away.

Sarah sat down on the bed once again. She couldn't help feeling a bit depressed after this mission. They had succeeded at taking down not 1, but 2 spies working in the US. Both of them would most likely have been a serious security risk given their impressive skills. She just couldn't shake the feeling that her personal cost in the process had been too high. She had had intercourse with one of the bad guys who had been very successful at fooling her for a while, and she had fucked another high school student in a spur of the moment thing. Sarah felt that each time she gave something for her country she lost a piece of herself as well. Maybe Chuck's innocence was something she was more dependent on than she realized, especially in times when she was drifting down a negative path. Sarah decided to ask Beckman for a long vacation, minimum a month or two and somewhere really hot. There was no question she had earned it, she thought as she headed home.