All Comments on 'Sarah's Agreement Ch. 02'

by stevebaines

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a sorry tale--Next time you write try to

make your hero into a man

stevebainesstevebainesalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Hypocrisy

From The Author - I am astonished that people who read non-consent stories, feel they have some moral high-ground to attack story content. To the(cowardly and weak)anonymous writer of the first comment 'if you don't like it, then write your own and get out from up your own ass'. There may well NOT be a part 3 as a result of this. Stevie.

stevebainesstevebainesalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Hypocrisy

From The Author - I am astonished that people who read non-consent stories, feel they have some moral high-ground to attack story content. To the(cowardly and weak)anonymous writer of the first comment 'if you don't like it, then write your own and get out from up your own ass'. There may well NOT be a part 3 as a result of this. Stevie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
brilliant

please keep writing this is one of the better stories i have read here plz keep this series going rob

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
seems like the story is dragging

If he's going to fuck her get on with it, if not then what's the point trying to be made. Strap her down and fuck her up the ass, and treat her like the whore she looks to be. Knock her silly ass up. Give her something to think about for years to come while her belly swells up. She must be a really stupid cunt to let herself to get in the situation she is in now.

jon14ujon14ualmost 15 years ago
Great start

Great start well planned and written. Now it's time to get to the good stuff. Short chapters with little happening don't engage the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well written

Looking forward to more of this story.

John (M) & Shel(F)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

ignore the idiots this is a great story please hurry with part 3

a very horny male awaits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Silly stupid shit. The author thinks if you dont

like what he writes you need to not comment and go write your own stories. Well wannabe writer this story is bit of self justification and self vindication but not worth reading. Enjoy striking letters on the keyboard but go out and live some life first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get Started

This is taking to long to started. GOOD BYE.

stevebainesstevebainesalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Revised story for the IDIOTS!

She was stripped. Then she was strapped down. Then he slipped his cock into her and reamed her until she bled to death. Then he went back to working as a cahier for the bank. The end! NOW is that okay????? You are such NONCES!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
patience

do not pay any attention to the idiots comments. i find the beginning of this story a thumbs up. you have the foundation all set. now is time to construct the walls before we put the roof on. i am thinking , what if???? what if you take the story from sarah's perspective , from her viewpoint. what is she thinking? is she wet? can we ask her if this fantasy of her ex husband "excites" her? what about bob and leroy? has dr. ahmed talked to the ex husband about the plan for leroy , if there is one? is the ex husband apprehensive about leroy? has dr. ahmed taked to leroy and bob about being gentle? after all , the goal is for sarah not only to be fucked , but to be loved , for her to know that these men love her and want for her to enjoy this. it very well may happen that the ex husband will once again be her prince riding on a white horse. hmmmm!!! i sure hope that the colleagues will be allowed to leave their chairs , sometimes to get a closer look. sarah seems to be the type of woman that will abhor the fact that these gentlemen will be called over to witness at the precise time that sarah begins to get wet , or shall we say , wetter. any way , steve , i just wanted to raise questions and thoughts that you might consider helpfull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely love this story!

One big turn-on. Superbly written. So hot when Dr Ahmed takes charge of Sarah. You must continue this fabulous story. Ignore the clowns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes

keep going =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

OK, you've set the scene, now for the examination and the rest ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Far Too Slow

This story could have been good, but it is far too drawn out, I almost fell asleep reading it. Call it quits in chapter 3. And by the way, I am NOT an idiot.

erosandpsycheerosandpsycheover 14 years ago
eager for more

my personal taste is for a more rapid advance toward the erotic details. get down and dirty with that exam! let yourself go! I am looking forward to it. (female)

PEA1PEA1over 14 years ago
Worth Waiting For!!

You know what? Yes this is a little drawn out but that doesn't mean it's not worth reading. If people can't appreciate a well composed piece then maybe they should just buy a mag and look at the pictures, that doesn't involve any effort or imagination. Keep going, the best is yet to come!

JakesZAJakesZAalmost 14 years ago
Continue

Where is the rest, I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wowwwww!!!!!

What a superb story. HOt...Hot....HOOOOOTTTTT!!!! Brilliant! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

More, More...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

This tory is one of the BEST!!!! You write brilliantly! More please!!

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 12 years ago
Want more!

OMG, you can't leave us like that. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YYYEEESSSSSSS

Yousa! Great story....where will it go?? More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please...

I need to know what happens next, I'll do anything you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best set up ever

Someone has to finish this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
!!!

Next chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait.

Your writing is great...enough detail without it being too much. I can't wait for the next chapter. And btw I'm female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please finish

You got me all hot and bothered and I want to know the ending PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anything I want??

From the author.

To the anonymous feedback below who wrote 'I need to know what happens next, I'll do anything you want'.

I will take you up on that offer. I have some very dirty ideas! Contact me at stevie_baines@yahoo.com

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Please continue

Please

RubandlickmeRubandlickmeover 4 years ago

More, please. I am just about to cum so hsrd!

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 4 years ago
Great Start

When will you continue with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Look forward to the grand finale

DazznDazzn7 months ago

Great story, how do I read the 2022 update?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. GREAT setup thus far. Please continue. Anticipation for the finish is quite high!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bring on more, can only guess the outcome , but definitely well fucked.

Furriex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous