Sarah's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
A taxi ride, flashing, a choice and a punishment.
6.2k words
4.67
57.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 : Going Out

Recap -- Sarah has received three gifts from her boyfriend and occasional master, Matt: a little black dress, which she is currently wearing; an Android phone that is currently tucked into her cleavage; and a custom sex toy made from a vibrating butt plug and a two pronged vibrator that can stimulate her clitoris and g-spot separately. After trying it on, she's discovered that it can be controlled remotely via her phone and that it can't be removed without receiving painful electric shocks to her pussy and ass. The “Franken-Dildo” is currently reacting to calls and text messages received by nearby phones -- a fact Sarah has just discovered when the taxi announced its arrival.

Sarah took a long look at herself in the mirror by her front door. The figure hugging dress made her look good, but she could see her eyes betraying her nervousness. The tightness of the dress alleviated most of her fears about her lack of underwear, but introduced a whole new world of worry -- would anyone be able to tell she had a silicone toy in her ass?

She held her keys in her hand and tried to stare down her reflection. Matt's last instructions had been simple -- add nothing to her outfit apart from shoes and get her butt into the taxi. No cash, no keys, no escape route. Matt would pay for anything they did and had keys to let her back into her house, but she'd be entirely at his mercy.

With a sigh, she walked back to the kitchen, put her keys back amongst their kin on the brushed steel hooks inside the cupboard door and instead selected a single key, the powerful little magnet on its grip clicking as she freed it.

Collecting her favourite pair of heels from their temporary resting place on the stairs, she summoned up all her confidence and stepped barefoot into the cool dusk air, pulling the door shut behind her with a gentle thunk.

Parked half on the curb, boxing in her little Toyota, sat a familiar dark grey Volkswagen estate with its rotund owner stood patiently at its side like a scruffy limo driver. Sarah waved in relief.

“Evening Ananda! How are you doing?”

“I am doing good, thank you Miss Sarah.”

Ananda's clipped Indian accent and old fashioned ways gave him the air of a trusted man servant in a film about the British Empire -- the sort of man who would manage to serve high tea from bone china on a battlefield. An accent that had started off as a bet amongst taxi drivers but which Ananda found had inexplicably led to more relaxed customers and better tips. It amused Sarah that he'd continued the act after drunkenly explaining his logic to her when she and Matt had bumped into him at a pub the year before.

Sarah stopped for a moment by her MR2, leaning on its flank and making a show of sliding her feet into her shoes to distract attention from her free hand tucking the magnetic key under the wheel arch. Was she technically breaking Matt's rules if she didn't bring the key with her? What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. She'd hidden the key a dozen times now but she'd never needed to use it, and Matt had never learnt of its presence. Its mere existence made her feel more secure.

As always, Ananda opened the Passat's back passenger door as Sarah approached, and stared straight ahead, pretending to ignore her curves. As always, Sarah stopped short of the door and turned around slowly.

“What do you think, Ananda? Will I pass?”

The driver pretended to notice Sarah's attire for the first time, and looked her up and down theatrically.

“You are looking very nice, Miss Sarah. It is a very nice dress. It suits you well. And the shoes? They are Mr Boutain's red shoes, yes? It is a special night?”

Sarah laughed and settled awkwardly on the back seat. “Christian Louboutain, but yes. Thank you Ananda. And yes, I think it will be a special night.”

As Ananda pulled away from the curb towards some undisclosed destination, Sarah shuffled in the seat, trying to find a position that didn't feel as if the butt plug was poking into her ribcage. How did she get into these positions, she wondered. Here she was in the back of a taxi heading God knows where, wearing nothing but a black dress and a pair of Louboutain Simple Kid's, no keys, no money, no ID and no-one knew the number for the phone nestling between her boobs.

And, of course, the Franken-Dildo.

It ought to be terrifying, but the worst Sarah was feeling was nervous -- a fact that she blamed on the rum and the gentle vibrations that kept pulsing through her crotch every time Ananda's busy phone received a message or updated control to his location. The shock she felt from the first message at home had gone, and she found herself looking forward to the next time the three little motors would start their vibrations. By slouching down in her seat slightly, she discovered she could push the butt plug forward so it felt like the vibrations were deep inside her pussy.

Sarah felt the VW's engine surge as they joined the dual carriageway that led back towards the city and Sarah's office. Ananda apparently holding little regard for the speed limit, pushed up to motorway speed and beyond, settling in the “fast” lane at just above 80mph. Sarah peered through the tinted windows at the drivers they passed. Every so often they'd pass someone apparently talking to themselves and Sarah would feel the plug start a slow rumble while the two pads on her clit and g-spot pulsed out of time with each other. This thing obviously “heard” phone conversations as well as text alerts.

Sarah realised she was getting desperate for more action from the toys, watching for cars in the slower lanes and trying to guess if they'd make her crotch tingle from the type of car or the way it was being driven. Each pulse nudged her gently in the right direction but the speed of Ananda's driving meant that nothing had a chance to properly stimulate her.

Ananda signalled, twitched across two streams of traffic, and fired the car up a slip road towards the busier city streets. Coming to a halt at the lights that topped the junction, Sarah found herself hoping for the first time that a set of lights would stay stuck on red forever -- the driver of the battered Volvo estate ahead of them was having an enthusiastic argument with a distant party and Sarah lent back further in her seat, enjoying the first prolonged burst of activity the toys had given her. Unconsciously, she started breathing more deeply, her hips rocking back and forth slightly as one of the WiiVibe vibrators repeatedly increased in power and then dropped back down to almost nothing.

Gently chewing on the inside of her lip, eyes closed, Sarah felt everything around her fade slightly from her awareness, even Ananda's dubious taste in music seeming to fade out as the vibrations took control. Her mind started flitting from fantasy to fantasy, memory to memory: Matt's hands on her naked back and hips as he kissed her tenderly; the feel of his cock deep inside her ass; being slowly undressed and feeling his teeth on her nipples; the feeling of rough bricks on her arse as he pinned her to an alley wall and pressed his cock up against her wet cunt... What the fantasy Matt couldn't do in physical sensations he could more than make up for in being everywhere at once.

Sarah felt the taxi start to move forward and she braced herself for the sensations to come to end. Instead, Ananda's phone started shrilly whistling music from Kill Bill, and all three motors started pulsing their familiar rhythm.

“I'm sorry, Miss Sarah, I must take this call...” Ananda picked up the phone and started chattering in what Sarah assumed was Hindi.

The image of the Deadly Viper assassin dressed as a nurse, whistling as she walked down a hospital corridor briefly flitted across Sarah's mind and fantasy Matt was suddenly joined by a beautiful half-dressed nurse. They took positions on either side of the hospital bed her fantasy had dropped her into, and started strapping her to the bed frame with leather restraints.

With a gentle sigh, Sarah squirmed against the butt plug and slouched down in the soft seat, making the taut seatbelt press against her belly and breasts. Back in fantasy land, the nurse brought a leather strap across her naked flesh and pulled...

-=-=-=-=-=-

Matt got out of his taxi and stretched, looking around the market square as he did so. In the light of the setting sun, the square was cool, quiet and empty but for a greengrocer putting the last of his stock into a battered van and a few couples walking between the empty stalls on their way from the car parks to the restaurants that were clustered on the far side. Matt did the same.

A few hours earlier this acre of cobblestones would have been full of people trying to hide from the bright summer sun by hiding under canopies, pretending to be interested in the goods on offer. Those who considered themselves locals would have congregated around the greengrocers and second-hand book stalls while the tourists focused on the stalls specialising in printing the town name on any form of clothing or plastic tat that they could find. Both groups would have wandered past the stalls offering “home cooked” cuisine from one of a dozen different nations, before diving into the air-conditioned cool of a nearby Subway or Starbucks.

Matt stepped into the bar he'd asked Ananda to bring Sarah to and, after a brief queue at the bar, settled down in a quiet corner with a glass of local beer and a gin and slimline tonic.

For the first time since he'd told Sarah to get dressed, Matt unlocked his phone and switched to the app that was paired with her phone. Matt clicked on a button marked “Status” and laughed loudly. The readouts showed that she was safely on her way into town but that her toys were listening to two separate phone calls: the plug in her ass was rumbling slowly but insistently; the one on her clit was pulsing; and the one on her g-spot was fading up and down in a way that he knew both excited and annoyed her.

He'd planned to start manually controlling the toys to stop himself getting bored, but instead he decided to let them work on their own.

Matt took a sip of beer and started tapping out a text message. Judging by the little moisture sensor he'd added, she was aroused enough that she'd be willing to be pushed a little bit out of her comfort zone.

He sent the message and flicked back to the app, hoping to see the graphs react to the incoming message. Instead he saw that she was stopped on a side turning about a mile away and the toys were pulsing randomly in response to something he didn't recognise.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Sarah tried her hardest to suppress her post-orgasm high and to react as a responsible and respectable member of the community but the random pulsing in her crotch made it difficult to think straight, let alone act sober. The worst bit was, she was pretty sure the woman asking her questions was the reason her cunt was being teased so much.

The female Police officer at Ananda's window directed another question at Sarah, her voice firm and authoritative but her face showing puzzlement and concern.

“And, you're alright, are you Madam?”

“Y..Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you officer. I'm just a bit... drunk. And nervous...”

The officer looked at her doubtfully and Sarah was suddenly paranoid that everyone could smell her arousal.

“Anyway, as I was saying, Sir, it's an offence to drive whilst using a hand-held mobile telephone. As well as the fixed penalty fine, I will have to inform the taxi licensing authority, who will probably want to ban you for a month.”

Ananda flinched but waited for the policewoman to continue.

“The thing is, Sir, that occasionally I can predict the future. Would you like to hear about the premonition that I had as I pulled you over, Sir?”

Ananda nodded glumly.

“I predict that you're going to take this lady to her destination and then you are going to go off-shift for the night. I'm then going to have a nice quiet night driving around looking for what the public so generously call 'real criminals'. And if I don't see your taxi again, I predict that I'm going to forget all about the fact you were using your phone. Do you believe in premonitions, Sir?”

“Yes Officer.” Ananda's accent was as thick as Sarah had ever heard it. “I've always believed in premonitions. Very spiritual. Very trustworthy. I was just telling Miss Sarah that it was quiet tonight and I was thinking about going home to my wife and children. Very quiet night.”

Sarah had her eyes closed again, but she could feel the officer's stare boring into her head when Ananda called her “Miss Sarah”. She suddenly realised how much it sounded like she was his Domme. The thought of switching and controlling someone made her clit ache and she briefly imagined handcuffing the female officer's hands behind her back and swinging her baton like a cane.

“I'm glad we're in agreement Sir. I just hope nothing reminds me about your bad habits.”

The woman took one last look through the window at Sarah, turned, and walked away, the erratic pulses becoming steadier as the she vanished into the blaze of blue flashing lights behind them.

The dam holding back Sarah's excitement relaxed and she realised just how close she was to a second orgasm from this evil toy, and silently cursed the policeman for not keeping Ananda longer. It took Ananda picking up his phone and continuing his interrupted conversation for Sarah to realise that he'd never actually hung up on his caller.

As subtly as she could in the now stationary car, Sarah started rocking her pelvis back and forth, grinding the toy into her ass, enjoying the shifting sensations in her pelvis. Desperately, she pressed her hand down on her pubic mound, forcing her body to make stronger contact the with two tiny rubberised prongs that stimulated her clit and g-spot.

As her orgasm approached Sarah found herself fighting the urge to request permission to cum but she needed to orgasm again before she arrived in town if she was to have any form of control over her own body.

Ananda finished talking in Hindi and dropped into an accent-less voice Sarah hadn't heard since that night in the pub.

“Yeah, okay mate. About an hour. See you soon...”

“Don't hang up!”

Ananda turned to Sarah in surprise, his hand half way back to the phone's cradle, his thumb over the button that would end the call.

“Sarah... Are you okay...?”

Sarah pressed harder on her mound and involuntarily brought her left hand up to grab roughly as her breast.

“Yes... Just... don't hang up. Not Yet. Please. Please? Just a few...”

The feeling ran through her like an electric charge, the muscles in her legs and torso spasming uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her body.

When she finally opened her eyes, Ananda was still frozen in place, his thumb hovering over his phone, his eyes firmly glued on the hand she had clasped to her chest.

Embarrassment washed over Sarah and she heard her voice crack slightly when she broke the silence.

“Can you... would you please hang up now? Actually, could you turn your phone right off?”

Ananda nodded and thumbed the off switch.

“Sarah...? What the hell just happened?”

“Oh Ananda,” Sarah sighed. “It's a long story. My master -- I mean, Matt - is testing me. It's embarrassing, but it's okay. I promise.”

“Okay... I won't ask.” Then, with a laugh, he switched back to his faked accent, “Mister Matt is Master Matt. Yes, Master Matt. Certainly, Master Matt.”

Sarah took a deep breath and tried to regain her composure while Ananda started the engine and drove off in search of a place to turn around, all the time amusing himself by holding a one-sided conversation with “Master Matt”. “May I turn around now, Master Matt? Thank you Sir, the driveway is so big and enticing.”

He caught her eye in the mirror and smiled warmly, his eyes dancing with teasing delight.

With all other vibrations suddenly gone, Sarah became aware of the gentle pulsing between her breasts and dug the phone out of its warm resting place. There was a new message sent from Matt a few minutes beforehand.

'I will meet you in the Brahms & Liszt. Taxi paid for but no tip for Ananda. Be a good Pet give him something he'll appreciate. M.'

Sarah shuddered with embarrassment and re-read the message, hoping she'd read it wrong. Then she read it a third time, hoping there was some way to deliberately misunderstand what Matt had meant.

Ananda squeezed the taxi through the narrow roads that approached the town centre, still smiling to himself at his silly joke and his good fortune with the Policewoman. As they entered the market place, Sarah directed him to pull over in the quietest part of the square. Ananda turned to her, an apologetic look on his face.

“We are here Miss Sarah. I'm so sorry about the thing with the Police. It was stupid and unprofessional. And I am sorry for my jokes about 'Master Matt'. I have seen many stranger things in my cab. Your private life is nothing to do with me, and you have my word I will never mention it again.” He reached into the unused ashtray and handed Sarah a business card. “Whenever you need a lift, please just ring. That is my private number, not the office. I will do my best to come get you.”

Sarah took the card but avoided meeting Ananda's gaze, glancing nervously through the tinted side windows.

“Matt says that he's paid the office but that he didn't give you a tip...”

“Do not worry about it. You and Mister Matt tip more than generously. It is not needed every time.”

“Matt said...” Sarah swallowed and took a deep breath, “My Master said that as a grateful Pet I should tip you. But he commanded me to come out without any money. He said to give you something you would appreciate...”

Ananda was about to argue when Sarah reached behind her and nervously lowered the zip that ran down the back of her dress. As her hand reached her lower back she shrugged the dress forward, leaving her effectively topless.

“I... I thought that you might appreciate this. Matt says that you like looking at my tits.”

Sarah shivered, embarrassed and scared as to how Ananda would react. She realised that her gaze was now locked firmly on Ananda, a part of her hoping that if she didn't look out of the car, no one outside could she her. Drawing short breaths she waited, desperately wanting Ananda's response to be a positive one to counteract the voice of her insecurities screaming in her head that he thought she was ugly or fat, or that she was a nothing but a cheap slut.

Ananda reached out and laid the back of his hand against her cheek, and gently caressed her, his rough fingers following her jaw line until he reached her chin. She closed her eyes as he traced under her chin and down her throat, making her swallow nervously as his fingertips dipped briefly into the indentation between her collarbones. His fingers ran down her sternum, down through the valley between her breasts, and traced his finger gently round her belly button.

He paused for a few seconds, taking in every inch of visible flesh before him. Many times he'd enjoyed glances of Sarah's body, piecing them together in his mind as he saw them but he thought the whole was significantly more impressive than the parts had been.

Slowly, cautiously, he brought his hand up along Sarah's right hand side, barely brushing her breast with the back of his hand, before tracing his fingers back across the underside of her soft yet firm flesh. Gently, he cupped her breast in his hand, the pad of his thumb resting on her nipple, gently rubbing the erect flesh as he moved his hand.

12