Sarah's Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Miss Sarah, I wish that more women tipped this way. You have a truly beautiful body, and Matt is a lucky, lucky man.” He gently rubbed the pad of his thumb across her erect nipple and smiled. “Thank you Miss Sarah. You have definitely given me something to think about on my night off. And please -- thank Master Matt.”

Sarah shivered again and flushed red, more embarrassed by the nice words than from her exposure. With a nervous smile and rapid nod of her head, she muttered that she would.

Ananda smiled back and gestured for Sarah to cover herself up. She reached behind her and tried to tease the zip upwards, fighting its repeated stalls -- the dress had been tight to put on when she'd been standing up but here, flustered and sat in the back of a car, it was going to be nearly impossible. Ananda leant between the front seats and gestured for Sarah to turn, taking top of the dress in one hand and pulling the zip up smoothly until it stopped, nestled between her shoulder blades.

“Now go. Do not keep your master waiting, Miss Sarah.”

Sarah closed the door behind her and briefly panicked that she'd left her handbag behind. She always held the bag against her side as if it were both a fragile antiquity and a powerful shield -- something that would protect her for as long as she protected it. As she watched the grey Passat leave the market square she was very aware that she was without her shield and felt suddenly alone and vulnerable. She was Matt's right now, and he'd look after her. She just had to remember that.

She looked down to the business card in her hand and allowed herself a small smile, proud that she'd had the confidence to do as Matt had demanded and elated that the man she'd exposed herself to had been appreciative. As she tucked the phone and business card into cleavage, she let her fingers linger briefly on her jugular notch, just as he had done. The pressure triggered feelings she normally associated with having Matt's hands on her throat -- control, dominance and danger tempered with care and compassion. She knew how easy it would have been for Ananda's touch to hurt her, but she'd seen a look in his eyes that said that he'd protect her from anything.

As she crossed the marketplace, taking care not to damage her heels on the cobblestones, she wondered if she should tell Matt how submissive the touch had made her feel.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Matt watched as Sarah entered the bar and started scanning the room for his location. The dress looked as good on her frame as he'd hoped, accentuating her breasts and hips, controlling the barest hint of belly that she'd developed from the restaurant dinners that he loved treating her to, the strapless top cut across the top of her breasts, offering a modest but tantalising view of cleavage.

She caught his eye and worked her way between the tables, turning sideways to squeeze through the occasional tight gap and grabbing the back of a chair for support as a young guy answered his ringing iPhone.

Matt patted the chair next to him and Sarah settled down, a broad smile on her face.

“Hiya!”

Matt raised an eyebrow.

“I mean -- Good Evening Sir.”

“You look incredible, my Pet. How are you enjoying your birthday?”

“Thank you Sir. You were very generous with your gifts. The dress and the phone are perfect. The toy is... evil. But I'm enjoying it, Sir.”

Matt smiled and showed her his own phone, the screen displaying the vibrations that she could feel in her cunt and arse from the phone call two tables over.

“I can see that you've been getting a nice little 'massage' on your trip into town. What happened about ten minutes ago?”

Sarah took a sip of the drink in front of her and started telling Matt the story of her journey, focussing on the toy inside her and the female police officer who had pulled Ananda over. Before she realised what she was doing, she'd admitted that she found the officer attractive and that she'd begged Ananda to keep his phone on longer so that she could orgasm.

“And what about Ananda? Did you tip him?”

Sarah felt her cheeks redden again and she went to take another sip of drink, only to find the glass somehow empty. Matt offered her his half drunk glass of ale, and she eagerly swallowed down the bitter hoppy liquid.

“Yes Sir. When we stopped outside I undid my dress so that he could see my chest.”

“And did he enjoy it?”

“I think so Sir. He ran his hand across my chest and my stomach. He has rough hands Sir.”

“Rough hands? As in not smooth, or as in aggressive?”

“Oh, no Sir. He's a gentleman Sir. His hands are worker's hands.”

Matt smiled, knowing Sarah's fantasies. “Did you imagine those rough hands elsewhere?”

Sarah nodded timidly. “I did Sir.”

“Tell me.”

“I imagined them on my cheeks and around my neck, Sir, controlling me. I imagined them grabbing at my breasts and pinching my nipples. And I imagined them in my pussy, stretching me and rubbing me. Sir”

Matt laughed loudly enough to distract iPhone guy who turned to glance at them before returning to his call.

“Oh, my predictable little Pet. Maybe one day I'll let you feel his fingers inside you.”

Sarah shivered at the thought, the gentle vibrations from a distant phone (presumably iPhone guy) turning her on again so much sooner than she'd hoped.

Matt finished his drink.

“Right, Sarah. I enjoy having you as my Pet, and I hope you enjoy being my Pet. But tonight I want you to enjoy your birthday. This is your one and only 'get out of jail free' moment. Do you want to be my Pet tonight?”

Sarah took a deep breath in, held it for a moment, and then smiled. “Yes, I want to be your Pet tonight. It's hard work, but I want this. And I want you to be proud of your Pet. I'm yours, Sir.” She twitched her head sideways slightly in thought before continuing. “But, Sir, can I ask if your gift has any more settings? If it continues like this, I'll be exhausted and rubbed raw before we get home.”

Matt checked his watch and then handed Sarah his phone.

“The show should be over by half nine and we have a dinner reservation for ten. You can select from the settings currently on the screen if you want but if you do, come eleven o'clock, it switches to the other two at the same time.”

Sarah looked at the options...

GSM [ active ] - responds to nearby text messages & phone calls. Bluetooth [ inactive ] - responds to Bluetooth pairing attempts. Acoustic [ inactive ] - responds to sounds above set decibel threshold.
So, Sarah thought, the Bluetooth option would assault her crotch every time someone tried to pair their phone with hers. It seemed unlikely anyone would try, but Matt would have given her phone an embarrassing name guaranteeing that anyone who found it would try and connect. The acoustic one would presumably respond every time the microphone in her phone detected a loud noise. No-one could directly trigger it, but she'd be at the mercy of the audience at whatever show Matt was taking her to. On the plus side, if he was planning dinner so late, it was unlikely he was taking her to a club afterwards -- taking a sound activated vibrator to a nightclub sounded like torture. Deliciously horrible inescapable torture.

“I think, Sir, that I would like to switch to the Bluetooth option. Please Sir.”

Matt nodded, and changed the settings. Instantly the three little motors ceased reacting to the nearby call, and Sarah sagged slightly, her clit contrarily aching for the stimulation it had recently been aching from.

“You have until eleven. Until then the only things to trigger your toys will be Bluetooth requests and me controlling them manually. We should go, but first I have a choice for you.” Matt laid a pen and four postcard sized envelopes on the table in front of her. “I want you to select an envelope and sign your name across the flap on the back. The outsides are identical, so don't bother trying to work out what's inside.”

Sarah turned the envelopes over looking for any clues, no matter now subtle, then gave up and selected the one on the far right. She uncapped the pen and scribbled “Pet” across the join. Matt smiled at her choice of name as he scooped the cards back up and tucked them into his jacket pocket.

“Right then, my love, we need to go.”

With a touch on her arm, Matt steered Sarah out of the pub and back into the market square. Directing her towards the dark cobbled alleys between the deserted market stalls, he held out his arm for her to take like a Victorian couple taking in the night.

As they approached the centre of the square, where it was busiest during the day and darkest at night, Matt slowed his pace and turned to Sarah.

“So, my Pet, do I understand that your toys made you orgasm in Ananda's cab?”

“Yes Sir, they did.”

“And did you ask for permission to cum?”

Sarah's step faltered beneath her. “No sir. I didn't. You weren't there to ask, Sir. I'm sorry Sir.”

Matt stopped abruptly and brought his hand up Sarah's back and took a hold of her just above her hairline.

“You know better than that, Pet. If someone allows you stimulation, you ask permission before you cum. And then you thank them. Don't you?”

“Yes, Sir.” Sarah shuffled her feet finding balance difficult with her head immobile.

“If you can't be a well behaved Pet, you'll be wearing your new toy to work every day next week. Do you understand?” Nod. “Did you tell Ananda why you wanted him to stay on the phone?”

“No Sir.” Sarah's voice cracked a little. She didn't like disappointing Matt at the best of times, but she hated disappointing him when he was her master.

“When you are my Pet, you answer every question honestly and you do whatever you are asked or told, immediately and without question, correct?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, to make up for your misbehaviour, you can get down on your knees.”

Sarah looked nervously around the market place. They were relatively hidden in the darkness, but there were people walking around all sides of the square and any of them would be able to see her silhouette if they looked through the maze of metal poles.

“Here, Sir?”

Matt brought his hand down sharply on her left breast and she yelped, more in surprise at the sting and the sound than in pain.

Sarah stepped out of her shoes and knelt on the cold hard cobbles in front of Matt, her face level with his fly.

“You know what to do, Pet.”

Nervously, Sarah unzipped Matt's trousers and pulled out his half-erect penis. There was no alternative but to do as he had instructed. Slowly but firmly, she worked her hand up and down his shaft until he was fully erect.

While Matt's cock was neither the longest she'd ever had, nor the thickest, it didn't lose out by much. In fact, being slightly above average in length and thickness, it was the most filling she'd ever had.

She pulled back on the shaft, drawing back his foreskin and revealing the sensitive head.

Slowly, methodically, she ran her tongue over its length then took the head into her mouth, dipping her head back and forth getting her mouth and throat used to its length. With one hand she held his shaft still and holding the foreskin back, while her other hand reached up and started gently cupping and caressing his heavy ball sack. With a mixture of delight and concern she realised that he'd probably saved several days of semen for her, waiting to pour it down her throat or across her body in long hot blasts.

As her throat became used to the invasion, she dipped further down his length hoping to take his tip into the back of her throat. As she managed it the first time, she was rewarded with a sharp pulse of energy from the two motors in her pussy.

“Keep it up, Pet, and I'll let you cum again.”

Sarah purred her thanks around his cock and redoubled her efforts, rocking her head back and forth willingly. Dropping her body slightly lower, she tilted her head back so that she could look directly up into his eyes. He groaned as her chin started brushing against his scrotum on every stroke, feeling like she was taking his entire length even though she wasn't quite able too. She gasped slightly as he increased the power in gratitude.

Sarah was just becoming aware of the tremors building in her master's legs when Matt next spoke.

“Oh, you're good at this Pet. Swallow it all, and don't you dare spill a drop. If you end up wearing any of my cum, you'll wear it for the rest of the night.”

Much as Sarah loved being owned, she didn't want to wear Matt's cum in public. She pushed herself slightly harder and took his head a little deeper in her throat, testing her gag reflex further.

As Matt came, he grabbed her hair and held her head against his groin. As he pumped thread after thread of jism into her throat, Sarah found herself swallowing at the head -- partly to stop herself choking on the sticky load but partly to keep Matt's pleasure going as long as possible and to keep the feelings going in her pussy.

“Well done my Pet. Would you like to cum?”

Sarah nodded and groaned affirmative around the fleshy gag.

Matt withdrew his member from her mouth and crouched beside her. With a press of a couple of buttons, his phone launched an assault on Sarah's pussy and ass, all three motors stimulating her tender tissues. Putting one hand on the nape of her neck and the other around her throat he leant close to her ear.

“You have sixty seconds to get yourself off. If you are going to cum, cum now. Cum here on your knees in the middle of town like the submissive little slut that you are. Cum for me now before someone sees your wanton behaviour and you have to pleasure them too...”

Sarah lost herself in Matt's words, her mind swimming with the conflicting thoughts of shame and arousal -- the need to be a good Pet and the fear of being made to service another man. Or men. Or women... Matt tasted good in her mouth, but the thought of the police officer grinding her cunt into Sarah's willing mouth was such a wonderful thought.

The pulsing in her crotch drove her closer and closer to the orgasm she needed and she asked begged Matt for permission.

“Please Sir, may I cum, Sir? I need to cum Sir...”

“You can cum. But you only have a few seconds left.”

Sarah swallowed hard, enjoying the feeling of Matt's hands against her throat. She wanted to feel his hands there as he forced her against a shaven cunt, making her lick and lap at the sweet folds.

She could feel the waves of her orgasm building, preparing to crash down on her body...

Matt's phone bleeped somewhere behind her, and the toys all stopped in an instant. Sarah gasped and sobbed as the great sea swell dissipated and lapped gently around her body, taunting her with what so nearly could have been.

“Oh, Sir. No, please...! I was so close...”

Matt stood up and stepped away from Sarah's sagging body.

“Don't blame me, my Pet. You knew how long you had. It's not my fault you didn't get to cum. But maybe next time you'll remember your rules when someone is kind enough to make you cum.”

Sarah nodded dejectedly. As she slowly lifted her tired body upright, she realised that Matt was already turning to walk away.

“Come along Pet. We're already running late.”

To be continued...

12