All Comments on 'Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 03'

by Sarah the Lioness

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Sarah the Lioness is the hottest slut on Literotica. Her stories, based on her real life experiences, always make me hard and want to give her a hard spanking for being such a dirty little slut and a flithy whore! (She loves it when I call her that!)

John Mansfield

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Sarah you are the most talented autthor on here, please, please, please can you post some more stories they are brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

I loved your story, but where is the rest of it. It says to be continued at the end of this chapter.

StefanusStefanusover 14 years ago
Loved...

Every fucking part of your story... We/me want more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome story, I couldn't quit reading it, all three parts. I can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
marvelous!

this whole series is the perfect combination of raw sex, detailed story telling and human behavior!

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 12 years ago
I hope you take things further

Another great chapter with wonderfully descriptive prose. I hope you finally reach a point in the story where Sarah is truly gone and just the sex slave remains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmm delicious story

I loved this story so much, as it described a fantasy of mine that I've long held. Even though I'm a Bi Male, I've dreamed about being tied so I can't move and being put through my paces as Sarah was, by two women who used me mercilessly like her and I too loved every minute. Hope there's more tales of Sarah's Bisexual awakening, as they really turned me on!

luvbiteluvbiteabout 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to the continuing story, Awesome story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What, is that it!

Come on, brilliant story, well written and not finished? Where's the next bit. I wanted to read the next instalment immediately! Please tell me you're going to continue with this or where to find the completed story. I want to see how it develops and what's next for Sarah and her journey. What happens to Kevin and how does he fit into Sarah's new lifestyle? More please and soon!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowalmost 3 years ago

What can I say? Please continue this fabulous saga. Pretty please?

;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous