Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her close behind me, her eyes literallyinches from the back of my thighs and just below the hemline of my skirt, giving her the spectacle of a lifetime. I could almost feel her hot breath on the back of my legs.

To my surprise I realised that I was quickly becoming attuned to all these erotic little events that seemed to be happening more and more this morning and I found that my impulse to panic was decreasing with each time. Moreover, I was finally beginning to understand that it was the thrill of being helpless to do anything about it that was turning me on so much, the simple fact that I could donothing about where, when orwho could see the slut beneath the fine clothes.

Okay, I did not really have to do any of this; in reality I could pack it in and go home to my husband anytime I wanted, but inside I knew that Icould not. I could not run out on Tracey, anymore more than I could run out on myself! I was trapped in a cage of my own making and as much as I rattled at the bars I did notwant to leave.

All these thoughts happened in the blink of an eye and as I climbed the stairs I began so slow up as I found the situation more intoxicating, thinking of Beverly scrutinising my nakedness so closely behind.

I wascertain that she had engineered following me up. I had already decided that she was into women by the way she had suggestively looked me over earlier, and I was getting a rush of blood thinking that she had done this on purpose.

I exaggerated the sway of my hips and pouted my behind at her like a peacock, in the few brief moments that it took to near the top I had mentally turned myself around and was now really beginning to enjoy myself.

I paused suddenly as I reached the last step and I smiled silently as Beverly brushed my skirt with her head as she nearly buried her face into my behind, then with my tiny victory out of the way I stepped forward and opened the only door available.

Inside was what looked like an office come anteroom, with a desk to one side and comfortable chairs and a coffee table on the other. There was also a small kitchenette with coffee making facilities tucked into the corner.

“This is Tracey’s reception room.” Beverly said, brushing past innocently. “I will take you straight through to her office, I’m sure that’s where she’ll want you to wait.”

Beverly held another door open for me and I walked into a large room with a very thick, dark green carpet and a huge, highly polished wooden desk on the far side with nothing on it but a solitary telephone.

Along the left wall were large square windows that looked out onto the street, but they were shaded with heavy cream vertical blinds, the right wall had similar blinds but I could not guess what lay behind them as the building went back much further over on that side of the room.

Next to where I was standing was a large cocktail cabinet and behind and to the side of Tracey’s impressive desk was another door that I found out later led to where she did her real work, a smaller office that contained her computers, files and other paraphernalia she needed.

“This office is just for impressing the clients and for business meetings.” Beverly continued. “Please, make yourself comfortable.” She offered me a chair to the front of Tracey’s desk. “I’m sure she won’t be long. Can I get you a drink or anything?”

“No thank you Beverly. I’m fine.”

“You sure are Sarah.” She laughed, looking evocatively at my breasts, “Yousure are... And please, call me Bev, everybody does.”

With that she turned on her heel and went to leave but at the last minute she paused.

“Oh, if you need anything Sarah just dial nine on the phone and you will come through to me on reception.”

I thanked her and she left me to my own devices.

Looking around I decided that this room had a distinctly masculine feel about it; my own office was bright and airy with plants and flowers dotted here and there, a picture of my husband sat on my desk and others of my family resided on the windowsill. But there was none of that kind of thing here, nothing…

The colour scheme was a muted green and brown and the sunken ceiling lights were subdued, the thick carpet soaked up any residue sound and though the room was expensively and tastefully finished it seemed to have no life or character of its own…or of Tracey.

Feeling slightly introspective I wandered over to the window and peeked through the blinds looking down to the people milling about in the street below.

‘Was I doing the right thing?’ I asked myself for the millionth time, ‘did Ireally want to do this…?’

I let my hand fall from the blind shutting out the daylight, and closing my eyes I subconsciously allowed my hand to wander up under my skirt until my fingers lightly touched the soft mound where Tracey had shaved me.

A spark of pleasure warmly spread inwards as I circled the spot, and my other hand slipped inside the open fronted top and sought out one of my aching nipples.

I did not even realise I was doing it. My mind had drifted off somewhere and my hands instinctively reacted to the persistently aching need and calling of my body.

Ever so slowly the fingers under my skirt rubbed further and further downwards until I brushed against my clit.

A sudden, unexpected moan escaped my lips as the breath rushed from my lungs and I rubbed the tops of my legs together as a pulse of electricity surged outwards from the spot. My body needed extra stimulation, and quickly, all morning I had been teased and quietly humiliated and now I needed something more! Something physical!

I was soaking wet in an instant and my probing fingers quickly found my sopping hole, I did not wait, Icould not! I simply plunged two fingers deep into my pussy and started to piston myself down on them.

My body reacted like it had been cracked with a whip as another powerful surge of electricity assailed me and my legs began to give way. I leaned heavily against the blind for support and continued to pound at my famished and craving vagina, fucking myself faster and harder with my fingers until, unable to stand it anymore, I stiffened into an orgasm that hit me so fast I almost doubled over with the raw energy that flooded into my pussy.

Oh God! ‘Did I really want to do this…?’Fuck yes!

I had answered my own question… and I realised again that there was nowhere else I would rather be!

I heard a slight cough behind me and looked around to find Tracey standing silently in the doorway.

Irrespective of all that I had done over the past twenty-four hours I wastotally embarrassed to be caught masturbating alone in her office, and my face must have reflected my utmost horror as Tracey rushed over and held me tenderly in her arms.

I was shaking like a leaf and unable to stop myself, I burst into tears, burying my face into the soft, crook of her neck.

“Oh Tracey I am so sorry…” I sobbed, “I… It just happened…”

She stroked my hair as she held me close. “Shhhhhh now, it’s alright Sarah, it’s alright… I’mhere now.”

She held me in silence as my highly charged emotions got the better of me and I wept with unconcealed frustration.

“I should not have left you for so long.” She admonished herself. “I knew how horny you were feeling when we first woke-up this morning, and I have been teasing you and slowly winding you up all day. ”She kissed the side of my head as she held me tighter and tried to calm me down. “I guess I misjudged just how wound-up you really were, so don’t feel bad my darling… This is all my fault for not giving you a release earlier.”

I tried desperately to compose myself and took a great shuddering breath trying to clear my head.

“Don’t you worry now Sarah, I am going to get rid of some of that pent-up frustration for you,right now… You will soon be feeling yourself again…” Tracey smiled in spite of herself. “Sorry, that didn’t come out quite right…”

I laughed, despite my embarrassment and looked up at her with tear filled eyes.

“And anyway,” she continued, “our day is only just beginning and I need you to have enough wits about you to enjoy all the nasty little things I am going to do to you.”

I finally managed to calm myself down, and taking another deep breath I said.

“I’m sorry Tracey, I just don’t know what came over me.”

I do.” She replied softly, stroking my face and wiping my tears away with her cool, slender hand.

Tracey held me for a moment longer until she was certain I was myself again and then abruptly, she let me go.

“Right you little slut.” She barked. “Come with me!”

I breathed an audible sigh of relief as I heard Tracey abruptly change into my Mistress.

While I was her slave-girl things were so mucheasier. I did not have to worry about what was right or wrong anymore, I just had to do what I was told and forget abouteverything other than my ongoing task to please her in every which way I possibly could.

Every time this happened I felt myself inexorably moving closer to the stage where I no longer thought of myself as ‘Sarah’ anymore, but as the worthless slave I really wanted to be, to be commanded and controlled by my beautiful and demanding superior.

Tracey walked over to her desk and picked up the phone.

“Beverly, Can you come up to my office for and hour or so I’ve got some work to do.

“Ask Jenny to cover the reception for me will you? Oh… and lock the door after you come in as I don’t want us to be disturbed.”

She turned to me. “Now slut, remove those pretty clothes, I don’t want to get them all messed up… you may leave on the shoes.”

I did not argue or hesitate in the slightest, I had long since realised that if I simply obeyed her blindly, and without any thought of consequences things were much easier for me, so I unclasped the small, golden chain and removed my top, carefully hanging it over the back of the chair, I then stepped out of my skirt and laid it neatly folded over the top.

I stood motionless with my arms by my sides and waited for her next instruction.

“Come here bitch, and lay on my desk with your legs facing that wall.”

She pointed to the blind covered wall opposite the windows.

I did as I was told and sat on the edge of it, easing myself slowly onto my back with most of my legs hanging over the side.

The desk was cold and hard, and the edge was digging into the back of my thighs, but Tracey produced a small, round pillow from her other office and lifted my head forward as she rested it under me.

“Now open your legs and spread your arms out to the sides.” She ordered. “A disobedient slut like you can’t be trusted not to move so I will have to tie you in place.”

She disappeared back into her small office and returned with a set of leather straps with various wrist, ankle and thigh restraints.

She fixed my arms first, buckling on the padded leather-cuff’s, and passing a leather strap under the desk, clipping it back onto a metal loop on each of my wrists and pulling it tight as she did so. She then secured my ankles high up onto each opposing leg of the heavy desk, making me lift my knees and expose my pussy, and finally she attached restraints around both my upper thighs and again ran a strap under the desk to secure them, forcing my legs as wide apart as they would go.

My newly shaved pussy was glairing upwards, fully exposed and highly vulnerable, my breasts stood firm and my nipples were like hard little agates, almost painful in anticipation as I again found being securely bound an irresistible aphrodisiac, and a surge of adrenalin coursed through my veins causing my body to become highly aroused and sensitive.

The restraints were all heavily padded and other than the hard wooden surface I was laying on, it was not too uncomfortable.

Tracey had a very contented look on her face as she was binding me to her desk and she smiled now as she looked down at her handiwork.

“It feels good doesn’t it baby?” She purred. “You like it when mummy ties you up don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.” I replied with absolute sincerity, “I am always a little frightened, but I love it when you do this to me.”

“Of course you do my baby, that’s because you want toplease mummy don’t you… and you know that if you do, mummy is going to make you feelso good.

I loved the way she spoke to me like I was herlittle girl when she was in her ‘benevolent mood’. She had started it the previous evening, but at the time I had many other things to think about,and to take on-board. Now though, I was wondering why it should turn me on so much to hear her talk to me this way…? It unquestionably added another twist of the taboo into the proceedings. Perhaps that was it? Whatever the answer, all I knew was that she was making me very wet as she continued to tell me how goodmummy was going to make me feel!

I froze as I suddenly heard the door to the outer office open…Oh fuck, Beverly…! I had forgotten about Tracey’s call to her in my addled state of mind!

Beverly locked the door behind her as I heard the latch slip into place with a resounding ‘clunk’, and she walked smartly into Tracey’s office.

She stopped dead in her tracks as she looked up and saw me lying bound and naked on the huge desk, and a malicious smile slowly spread across her lips as she instantly took in the situation.

“Ahh Bev… Thanks for coming. I’ve got some work to do on this filthy, degenerate little slut here, do you think you could give me a hand?”

Beverly’s smile widened. “Of course Tracey, anything for the boss.” She giggled.

“Thanks Bev, I knew you wouldn’t mind… I think it’s a bit dark in here don’t you? Would you mind opening the blinds for me?”

Tracey indicated to the blinds along the wall I was facing with my wide-open pussy, and I had no idea what lay behind them.

Beverly walked over and pushed a button that slowly withdrew the blinds back into the corners of the room.

To my complete and utter horror, I realised too late that what was hidden behind them were full-length windows looking straight out into the fitness room!

I couldn’tbelieve that Tracey would do this to me…!

There were four men and two women directly facing us on running machines and many others on various exercise equipment. About thirty people all in all!

TRACEY!!!” I cried out in disbelief. “Oh my God…No!

I fought like a maniac to free myself… Tracey had gone too far this time!

I had to admit that Ihad got quite a thrill out of Tracey making me expose myself in public, but that was a quick flash and a harmless erotic little game… This…This was somethingentirely different!

I desperately tried to break loose from my restraints but all of Tracey’s bondage equipment is thereal deal, and try as I might I could not free myself. I started to panic as I realised I was trapped and I turned my head wildly trying to think of a way out of this unbearable situation before too many people saw me.

Tracey appeared at my side and stood towering over me, watching my extreme anguish with unfathomable eyes. I looked pleadingly up to her and begged her not to do this, but she made no move to cover me or to close the blinds.

My eyes were filled with tears at the horror and humiliation of my situation and my head swam as I again strained helplessly at my bonds and looked imploringly up at her.

Tracey’s face was alive with excitement and her eyes were overflowing with unadulterated lust as she witnessed my utter distress for a moment longer, then in one smooth motion she unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, followed quickly by her jacket, and she stood completely naked and exposed beside me.

I hesitated a moment as total confusion infringed in on my alarmed mind, and quickly glancing over to the windows I suddenly realised that everyone wascompletely ignoring us.

“Two way mirrors.” Beverly stated simply, as she saw a glimmer of understanding dawn in my eyes. “We can see them, but they can’t see us.” She giggled. “Fun isn’t it?”

I was still so traumatized by the shock of what had just happened that I could not reply, but even if I had wanted to, I would have had no chance as Tracey straddled my face and plunged her soaking pussy down forcefully onto my mouth!

She was so intensely wound-up that she rode my face like a bucking bronco, holding the back of my head and smearing her heavily flowing juices all over me. I too attacked her with my mouth, trying to consume her for all I was worth as I desperately sought to dispel my internal distress.

In a heartbeat I realised what had fired her up so much… It was watching me writhe in anguish when I thought all those people could see me, tied to the desk like a sacrificial virgin!

Tracey obviously knew I could not be seen, but the power she must have felt as I imploded in on myself was staggering and she was fucking my face with unconcealed, savage, lust as she palpably felt my terrified and agonised suffering.

Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh, my darling Mistress! She had made me sink to a new depth of bizarrely compelling despair and it now ignited a sexual explosion deep in my soul. I was more aroused than I had ever been, even more thanlast night, and so when I felt Beverly’s tongue suddenly lick its way up my swollen labia I almost passed out!

If only she would release my hands! I wanted to grab hold of Tracey and swallow her entire essence, sucking on her until she had no more to give, but she was totally devoid of any thought other than her burning, headlong rush towards an orgasm and she continued to ride my face uncaring of me, or anything else.

Beverly’s tongue probed deeper into me and she lapped at my juices until she went to work on my clit. Her tongue was amazing and she sucked and licked at me sending wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure up my spine. I could tell that she was also fingering herself like crazy, because she was moaning into my pussy as she got more and more excited.

From the moment Tracey caught me masturbating alone in her office I had been in such mental turmoil that the sensations assailing my body could not somehow seem to focus, as my emotions were still raging wildly, and the stunningly erotic effect of Tracey fucking my face and Beverly devouring my pussy remained separate.

That was until I felt Tracey begin her orgasm!

I heard her moans become increasingly loud and she stopped desperately rubbing herself against me, instead, holding my head still and forcing my mouth into her swollen pussy. I felt her shaking violently, until she stiffened like she was made of steel cable! Her vulva suddenly opened, filling my expectant mouth with rivers of her sweet, delicious cum.

That was the spark I needed! The confused, unorganised mass of stimulus I endured in both body and mind smashed into each other in the pit of my stomach, sending incandescent shards of pure, raw energy through my nervous system.

As ever the bonds that held me in place increased my orgasm unmercifully and as I had gone from a confused mental state of abstract horror to unimaginable ecstasy in such a short space of time my orgasm sent me into a series of short, sharp spasms and a fountain of cum poured into Beverly’s waiting mouth!

Beverly plunged her face into my pulsing vagina and she let out a muffled scream as she too climaxed in turn, she held onto my thigh with a vice like grip to stop herself falling over, and she sucked and groaned into my pussy while she pummelled herself with her soaking fingers.

We were all three locked into a brief moment of pure ecstasy, physically and mentally joined in an orgasm of unimaginable force, with Tracey and I especially, coming from both ends of the spectrum, Tracey feeling the commanding, magnificent power of the moment and me feeling so utterly helpless! An orgasm made in heaven.