Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tracey finally regained some of her composure she climbed off of me and reaching forward she pinched both my nipples cruelly, making me wince with the pain.

“You fucking dirty little whore…!” She barked at me, “You have gone and swallowed all of my cum and I wanted to share some of it with Beverly… Have you got any of it left in your mouth slut? Have you?” She squeezed my nipples harder.

Not only was my mouth still awash with the taste of Tracey’s cum, but my face and neck were covered liberally with it.

“Yes Mistress.” I gasped in pain. “Please… I, I have some.”

She eased the pressure on my nipples and turned to Beverly who was still happily lapping away on my pussy and kneading my thighs like a cat as she calmed herself down.

“Bev, come up here and stick your tongue in this slut’s mouth, she has been a greedy bitch so you will have to lick my cum from wherever you can find it.”

Beverly was beside me like a shot and she looked boldly into my eyes.

Somewhere along the line Beverly had removed her clothes and her rich full breasts were hanging over me like she was about to smother me with them.

“I’ve wanted to do this from the moment I set eyes on you Sarah.” She purred.

And with that she kissed me hard and full on the mouth, pushing her tongue between my lips and wrestling with my own.

Beverly started off on my mouth but she soon widened her scope, seductively kissing and licking on my face and neck to clean off Tracey’s cum then returning back to my mouth every so often.

Eventually she worked her way down to my breasts and she gently took each sore nipple into her mouth in turn, soothing the pain still throbbing from Tracey’s displeasure.

I could feel her soft heavy breasts resting against my stomach and it felt wonderful! I relaxed slightly and enjoyed the gentle sensation as she caressed my nipples further with her tongue.

Looking past Beverly my eyes again wandered over to the people who were resolutely jogging along on the running machines, not realising that just a few small feet away there was a raging lesbian sex scene spread out before their very eyes. I studied their faces and imagined that they could actuallysee me… legs spread wide and my hairless pussy saturated with cum.

I became more aroused again as I imagined the mirror was just plain old glass, and the people on the other side were enjoying the spectacle of me strapped to the desk while two women had fun using me for their own pleasure.

Tracey had been in the smaller office and she returned now with a large black strap-on standing erect from her groin like the horn of a rhino.

“Has the little slut been behaving herself Bev?” She asked.

Beverly looked up with a smile.

“Oh yes, she’s been as good as gold.” She replied.

“Okay then, I will allow her to have some of this.” She held the black rubber cock in her hand.

“Do you want this baby? Do you want mummy to shove this big cock into you?” She asked sweetly.

I obviously did not answer fast enough for Tracey’s liking and she looked down at me and sneered.

“If you don’t answer quickly you are going to get it shoved up your fucking arse again slut, now tell me, let me hear you say it nice and clear.”

“Oh yes Mistress! Please will you fuck me with your big cock, fuck me hard with it, please…” Then in a small, timid voice I trailed off. “And Mistress… Perhaps you should spank me for being disobedient…?

Tracey’s smile widened as she heard the words I knew she wanted to hear.

“Do you see what I mean Bev? The disgusting little whore can’t get enough of it. It is just as well I am a kind and thoughtful Mistress, if I didn’t look after her like I do the depraved little cunt would probably go around fucking stray dogs like a bitch in heat.”

Tracey continued to berate me, even as she positioned the tip of the dildo into my pussy, the lips of my labia parted and enveloped the phallus as inch by inch she forced it further into me.

It felt huge as it spread my vaginal muscles and I flinched each time she decisively shoved it in a bit more, but in just a few short moments she had buried it most of the way home. Fortunately for me I was incredibly wet, otherwise in the mood she was in she could have done me some real damage.

She took a firm grip on my hips and started to slowly draw it almost all the way out and then purposefully back up to the hilt again, she did this a couple of times, but before I was anywhere near loose enough she started to pick up her speed,and her intent, forcing the seemingly huge, black cock into me with gusto and filling me up completely with every powerful thrust.

I lay there, bound securely to the desk with Tracey hammering her groin against mine as she speared me with her strap-on like a stuck pig, and Beverly hungrily sucking and licking on my sensitive nipples. My eyes wandered over to the people on the running machines once more and I smiled as my imagination allowed them to see what a low-life, dirty slut I had become, and Ohhhh God, how I was enjoying it!

Beverly obviously decided that she needed more than to just give me pleasure, so she climbed up onto the desk and hovered just over my face, her oozing pussy inches away from my waiting mouth.

She was facing Tracey and I could just see her hand reach out to cup my beloved Mistresses right breast.

Tracey paused for a moment after injecting the rubber cock into me as far as it would go and leaned forward to kiss Beverly tenderly on the mouth.

I felt an immediate and irrational twinge of jealousy as I saw their lips touch and I subconsciously strained at my bindings in consternation. Tracey obviously felt this because just for a moment she looked down at me with a measure of surprise in her golden eyes, then as a heartless smile touched her lips she wrapped her hands around the back of Beverly’s head and kissed her passionately while I squirmed uncomfortably beneath them.

Beverly returned Tracey’s kiss and I heard her moan out loud when Tracey reached down and sought out her clitoris.

I watched, spellbound as Tracey’s long manicured finger circled and teased at Beverly’s pussy right in front of my eyes, and unable to resist any longer, I lifted my mouth and tentatively probed my tongue into her moist, pouting hole.

Beverly slammed her pussy down onto my face on impulse and within moments I was swallowing her thick, sweet, juices as her pussy contracted and she climaxed again with a loud, urgent groan.

Tracey rubbed furiously at Beverly’s clit and she ground her pussy further onto my mouth as she came with a violent shudder, her cum flowing freely, I automatically sucked and lapped at her in earnest while I drank it all down.

My arousal took a huge leap forward when Beverly came on my face, as before this moment I had only ever experienced Tracey in any kind of lesbian embrace, and even that was still very new to me. Now, I had tasted Beverly in her full womanly flow, a girl I had only met just over an hour ago and she was squirming on my face in ecstasy as she filled my mouth with her delicious cum.

Why on Earth had I not done this before now’, I berated myself, I had no idea what I had been missing out on all this time!

I gasped suddenly as Tracey almost withdrew the strap-on again and plunged it solidly back into my pussy, she picked up a forceful rhythm, ramming herself into me with untamed enthusiasm and I felt myself rapidly loosing control of my body once again as the seeds of another orgasm began to build deep in my womb.

Beverly reached down and released the clips on both of my wrists, allowing me to use my hands at last and I grabbed her waist and eased her forward onto her hands and knees. She automatically began sucking on one of Tracey’s nipples and I lifted my hands to her oozing pussy.

As my fingers ran delicately along her slit she flinched wildly and more of her cum seeped out and ran down her inner thighs. I had to concentrate hard on what I was doing as Tracey’s merciless pounding into my pussy was having a telling effect on me and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I began to rub on her clit and she pushed her backside towards me urging my fingers into her desperate pussy, I placed my left hand onto her bottom to hold her still and then plunged two fingers into her as far as they would go. She arched her back and let out a loud moan as I pumped in and out of her sopping hole.

I was so unbelievably aroused as I watched my fingers disappear into her pussy and I felt her vaginal muscles pulsing on them as she continued to cum for me. Again I felt my own orgasm climbing rapidly and I wanted to finish Beverly off while I was still able to watch and enjoy it, so I pushed the thumb of my left hand deep into her tight little anus and a third finger into her pussy, fucking her hard and fast with my hand. The effect was startling… Beverly lifted herself up onto her knees and she forced my hands to push into her savagely as a torrent of cum ran down my arm and her vaginal and anal muscles clamped onto my thumb and fingers! She arched her back and squeezed her voluptuous breasts like she was wringing-out wet sponges, letting out a deep guttural growl while she hit the very peak of her climax!

I was thrilled that I had made her orgasm for me, but it was only just in time as I shuddered violently and felt myself drift out of conscious thought and into a world of incredible feelings and sensations. I withdrew my fingers from Beverly and she lowered her pussy over my face again allowing her continuous cum to drip steadily into my mouth. I grasped for her breasts and one of her hands flew to my clitoris and rubbed on it frantically. Tracey was assaulting my pussy with a new found vengeance, fucking me just how I like it when I am about to cum, byman or woman, but what tipped me over the edge was Tracey unexpectedly digging her long fingernails into the soft flesh just below my hips, the sudden stab of pain hurled me off the precipice of sanity and I screamed out as the shockwave of my orgasm ripped through the fibres of my being. It seemed to last forever as the two women continued to attack me with renewed energy and my body responded ferociously to their actions. I was still securely bound from the thighs down, but my upper body thrashed and heaved as the overwhelming feeling of raw, unadulterated pleasure battered me into a state of sexual rapture.

Tracey withdrew the strap-on from my pussy while I was frozen into immobility by my huge climax, and knelt on the floor to feast on my gaping hole as my orgasm ran the final stages of its course and she hungrily swallowed the last vestiges of my overflowing juices down.

I was shaken to the core as the two women eventually climbed off me and my body was almost painfully tingling all over. Beverly leaned across the desk, kissed me fully on the mouth and then without saying a word, she gathered up her clothes and headed off to the washroom.

Tracey had slipped out of her strap-on and she now stood beside me smiling as she ran her hand softly across my stomach and up onto my right breast.

“Do you feel better now baby?” She asked pointedly. “ Has mummy relieved the pressure for you a bit?”

“Oh yes Mistress.” I answered with a content little smile. “I needed that so badly… Thank you, thank youso much!

“Very good… Now get yourself cleaned up and looking sexy for me again and I will take you out to lunch for being such a good little girl.” She began to unfasten the restraints that still held my legs in place. “But remember, you must carry-on as you were this morning, if I get even the slightest hint that you are not behaving as you were instructed I will get very angry with you! Sodo not cover yourself up unless I tell you to, and do not try to hide, that will get me just as angry.” She looked at me with a stern face, waiting for my reply.

“I haven’t forgotten Mistress.” I answered quickly, “And I will behave just like you want me to. I don’t care what other people think of me anymore… It’s onlyyou that matters.”

Tracey’s face lit up like a beautiful morning sunrise and she bent down and kissed me tenderly.

Now you’re getting the idea my baby girl.” She smiled softly as she stroked my face. “As long as you always remember that you will be fine… It’s not that I ask for much is it? Just your unquestioning obedience and total devotion to me at all times. That’s not too much to ask of my submissive little baby girl, is it?” She cooed.

I smiled at her use of words. “No Mistress, it’s not, and I will be very good for you, I promise.”

To be continued…………………..