All Comments on 'Sarah's Encounter Ch. 03'

by The Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
loved chapter 3

I love this story. I hope we don't have to wait so long for chapter 4. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you.

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoabout 20 years ago
great!

This was really well-written. I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved It

Your writing and stories are great. Sarah's Encounter is my favorite. I hope to read C4 soon. Can't wait to find out how it will all turn out with Sarah and her 3 lovers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well it's about time!

I have been waiting for the next chapter for so long I had almost given up! Great job, but I hope that this is not the end of Braeden and Dominic.

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoabout 20 years ago
Love it!

It's absolutely wonderful, just like the previous two, but... please bring her back to Braeden and Dominic!!! They're so wonderful... Well, anyway, keep up the good work!

TheLadyAJTheLadyAJabout 20 years ago
HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!!!!

OH MAN!! I LOVED IT!!! I was really hoping to see more out of Sarah, Braeden and Dominic so I was really glad when I came across chapter 3. TALK ABOUT UNEXPECTED PLOT TWIST!! This was truly awesome! I'm not sure how you plan to play this out but I'm definitely waiting to see what happens!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT work and thanks for such a GREAT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellence in Encounter

Bingo, you hit it everytime in this series. Each story stands alone in its own right with its own identity, yet connect well with each other. Your characters retain their individual structual integrity, as well. Still descriptive and narrative. Great job. You have avoided the pitfall of other "series" which turn into the same sex-fest retold, retold, and retold. THANK YOU. Believe me, this reader appreciates that. There are many good authors who submit material, but few great writers. I for one, think you rate in that latter catagory. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing!!

I love this story line. I think that you are a very gifted writer and I hope to read more chapters soon!! (Oh, and to put in my own two cents.....I vote for Braeden and Dominic to get the girl :) )

forfakestuffforfakestuffabout 20 years ago
Great!

Please give us more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME CHAPTER 4!! ALL 3 CHAPTERS SO FOR ARE EXCELLENT!!

angelpoppetangelpoppetabout 20 years ago
Keep 'em cumming!

Absolutely brilliant! The best set of stories I have read on here. Looking forward to chapter 4 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sexy

This Storyline is great. Please please continue to write more

modesty-modesty-about 19 years ago
Have mercy...

...and keep on writing. Your stories are so hot. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous