Sarah's Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sage watched the myriad of emotions cross her face, from confusion to calculation and finally acceptance. He nearly groaned at the spike of arousal that shot through his cock as she pushed her breast closer to his hand. Instead he gave in to his urge, lowering his head and latching onto the tight little bud poking against his hand.

"Oh!" Sarah moaned, arching her back and throwing her head back. His mouth felt so good, warm and wet, suckling her nipple with light, short sips, then gripping it gently between his teeth and whipping the tip of his tongue against it. Over and over, he repeated the movements until her nipple was tauter than it had ever been with a sensitivity bordering on pain.

Raising her hands, Sarah slid them into the deep black strands of hair pulling his head away. Her nipple released with a pop and she guided his head to the other breast, gasping as his mouth sucked as much of her inside as he could possible fit. Her legs trembled as she pressed them together, the tingling shiver this created causing a gush of wetness to seep from her pussy.

Nails dug into his scalp sending a quiver racing down his spine. She was reacting just as Sage knew she would with a fiery heat that none in his past could rival. The musky scent of her arousal drifted upwards teasing his senses, pushing at his already strained control. Leaving her breast he rolled so that half of his body covered hers and his face was directly above her own.

Hardness settled over her, warm skin and the sprinkling of chest hair brushed against her overly sensitive breasts and a thickly muscled thigh slid between her own urging them aside until he could press against her vagina. Sarah moaned and her eyelids fluttered as Sage rhythmically flexed the muscles in his thigh against her clit.

"Do you like that, sweet Sarah?" Sage pressed harder, grinning as Sarah clutched his arms and gasped for breath. "You're so fucking wet, baby. It's all over my thigh. Christ, I can't wait to taste your cream. I'll lick it up like melted chocolate and then I'll eat that pretty cunt of yours until you beg me for mercy. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Sarah's breath seemed to stick in her throat. All she could picture was that dark head between her thighs, tongue licking through her slit and up over her clitoris. God, she'd probably cum the minute his tongue touched her clit. She felt like she could cum just from his voice alone. God, help her!

Sage said with a laugh, "You don't need his help. Now, give me a taste of those luscious lips and I'll give you a taste of heaven."

His lips slanted across hers, tongue slipping inside to mate with her own in a kiss that punched her arousal into overload. He ate at her lips, asserting his dominance over her in an aggressive display of ownership, kissing her again and again until her lips felt branded and chafed, the pleasure/pain sweetly welcomed.

Sage released her lips with a growl, he could feel his fangs aching to plunge into her and had to stop and check her lips to make sure he hadn't hurt her. The dazed, wanton look on her face had him shutting his eyes in desperation. The muscles in his arms shook, veins popping out in his effort to fight the demon within. It wanted out, wanted to thrust inside her, to feel the hot, tight grip of her vagina encircle his cock and then ripple around him as she came. And then it wanted to drink from her, to claim her as his own with a finality that would change her for all time.

The fight lasted several minutes and cost him much but when he once more opened his eyes the fiery red of his demon was tamed. But for how long he could not say. It was time to speed things up.

Sarah watched, entranced and just a tad fearful as the battle waged within him. When he opened his eyes they were heated and unwavering with his hunger to possess her. A shiver snaked across her skin. As she stared into his eyes, she could see his demon, waiting patiently for its prey, for her, to come to it. There was nothing she could do to stop it now. She didn't really want to. Besides, she couldn't be hurt by a dream.

His body lowered, sliding across her skin and leaving icy tingles behind. An arm slid under each of her thighs, raising them up over his shoulder and them his hands slid under her, gripping her ass firmly and raising her pelvis upward.

Sarah clutched at the bed but there was nothing to hold onto. His eyes held her captive in their gray depths as he took one slow swipe through her pussy from bottom to top, gathering up the copious fluid on the tip of his tongue and then giving a hard flick across her clit. Her body jerked and a shivery whimper passed through her parted lips. She moaned again as his eyes closed in obvious delight and his throat muscles moved as he swallowed her cream.

"Fuck, you taste so sweet, baby. Just like the richest chocolate. You go straight to my head. Both of them until I can't think passed the wanting. Christ, how do you do this to me?"

Sarah was thinking the same thing as she watched his head lower once more and his tongue went to work on her pussy. Long slow laps turned to quick flicks of the tongue that sent lightning jolts of sharp pleasure surging from her clit up through her body.


"Oh God, yes! Lick me!" She cried rising up on elbows so she could watch every movement of his agile tongue at work. Sensations piled on top of each other until she couldn't separate one from the other. Each whiplash of his tongue had her breath hitching and her hips lifting off the bed. She could see her juices glistening on the tip of his tongue and the near orgasmic look of pleasure on his face. Unable to watch any longer she closed her eyes, head falling backwards, hips rocking her clit across his tongue.

Sage allowed her to take over, keeping his tongue available while his hands moved to her breasts, pinching the nipples just hard enough to add an extra bite to their lovemaking. Opening his eyes, he looked at her noting her flushed cheeks and the rapid rise and fall of her chest as she struggled for air. Her hips sped up, rocking faster and faster in her desperation for orgasm, while her body grew taut as a bowstring. Slicking a finger in her own wetness he pushed it inside her pussy, closing his eyes against the sight and groaning at the tight clamp of muscles around his invading digit.

"Yes!" Sarah came with a shriek, her back arching completely off the bed, her lower body held down by Sage's arm across her stomach. One extreme jolt of pleasure after another wracked her tiny frame as Sage continued the onslaught, licking her clit with a fervor that left her a shuddering mass of flesh.

The pleasure, sharp and piercing, grew unbearable and still he continued, ignoring her pleas to stop, grabbing her hands as they tried to push him away and holding them within the tight grip of his own. Surges of pleasure so sharp she could only scream from their intensity bombarded her again and again. Hours could have passed, she didn't know, she didn't care, there was only the pulsing pleasure fading into lethargy as Sage stopped and moved up her body.

His body was on fire with his need to have her. It was beyond his control now transcending his desire for her body, becoming a living need to keep her with him for all eternity. But that would have to wait for another day; his control was way too shaky to risk altering her existence that night. Right now his greatest need was her welcoming wetness wrapped around him, the muscles of her pussy squeezing his cock in their silky folds.

Lips peeled back and fangs visible, Sage crawled up Sarah's quivering body speaking in a voice more demon than human. "Wake up, Sarah. This is no longer a dream, but reality. Wake up. Now!"

It felt like a light bulb was turned on, crystal clear reality blazing before her eyes. It had all been real, every lick, every shudder, every scream of pleasure that came from her lips. And the man lowering his body over hers, potently ready to possess her body was real as well.

His hand slid underneath her shoulder moving upward to slide into her hair. There was a slight pull as he tightened his hand holding her head still so that his eyes could capture hers. "Tonight I will possess your body, later I will possess your soul."

Sarah whimpered at the blatant need etched across his face. His lips were twisted in a grimace giving a glimpse of pointed fangs. Eyes once a gray-blue hue had deepened to an almost complete black, the irises rimmed with flames. Muscles across his entire body bulged with passionate tension, the veins clearly visible. And nudging at the weeping entrance of her body was that massive weapon she had visualized earlier. Waiting without patience.

Sage's body shuddered with arousal while inside him his demon fought for control. Every animal instinct within him burned to possess, to take with a brutality that he dared not let loose for fear of hurting his woman. With great care he pushed forward, groaning as her flesh parted for him and them wrapped him in silken fire.

Sarah's eyes widened as her pussy opened under the pressure of Sage's invading shaft. The head lodged inside her with a slight pop and a degree of fullness that bordered the razor edge between pain and pleasure. Small electric tingles triggered by his entrance had her vagina clenching with need.

Sage gritted his teeth against the slick flesh gripping him so tightly he nearly came with just the head inside. Clenching his ass, he pushed harder forging inside another quarter of an inch. Christ, she was so fucking tight! And wet! And hot! His eyes closed as he savored the sensations.

God, he was just too big. She'd never be able to take him, Sarah thought wincing as another push split her open further. Each lunge brought a gasp to her lips, whether from pain or pleasure she was unsure.

Above her, Sage lunged again and again in rapid succession, stretching her, fighting with each powerful lunge to plunge deeper inside her, tunneling with complete determination. An ensuing shriek emitted from deep within Sarah's throat, the sounds like an aphrodisiac, tasting sweet on the tip of his tongue.

"God, please no more!" She screamed. "I can't take anymore." The pleasure was too much. Too hot. Too everything. She'd always wondered if a person could die from too much pleasure and now she was very afraid she would find out.

The fraying thread of his control snapped. By God, she would not deny the pleasure he would give her. "You will take more." He growled his voice deepening as his demon took over. "You'll take all of me!" Pulling his shaft back he rammed forward driving hard and deep until his entire cock was buried to the hilt.

Sarah screamed, her nails digging into the hardened muscles of his forearms, her lower body pulling away from the pain.

Her scream brought Sage back from the brink of madness. "No! Don't fight me. Stay still and your body will adjust." The demon was still apparent in his voice but there was also remorse for causing her pain.

Tears trailed down the side of her head, she didn't believe him. She knew he wouldn't fit and there was no way the pain was going to leave. But several minutes later she realized that it was, dulling to a slight throb.

When her body eased Sage knew that the pain was letting up but gave her another few minutes before pulling back in a long, slow motion and thrusting back inside with the same torturous pace. His named moaned in a desperate, breathless voice and the tightening of her vagina around him took away all his good intentions and violently ripped them apart. There was nothing left inside him but the demon and it demanded that he take her without mercy, wanting to drink in her screams of pleasure before dining on her sweet blood.

Fire sizzled from that first thrust, burning through her pussy, searing nerve ends and spreading throughout her body in one massive wave of pleasure that arched her back and had her vagina grinding down to get as much of his cock inside as was possible. Pleasure was everywhere, riding her body in fast, surging flares of bliss. Inside she felt every stroke and withdrawal, the ridges all over his erection scraping over her ultra-sensitive vaginal tissue.

Straightening his arms, Sage rose above his woman, allowing a deeper penetration with each rushed stroke. At the base of his spine molten fire pooled growing steadily in intensity with each passing second. Lower down his balls grew tight, the need within them so concentrated that it became a roaring necessity to loose the pent up juices held inside.

Surging back and forth, Sage set a pace that would bring about orgasm in mere minutes. He couldn't wait any longer. Already he could feel his cum burrowing up through his shaft. She had to be there with him, coming alongside him, quivering around his cock. He needed that, needed it like air before he could give in to his need to drink from her and have her drink from him.

Sarah burned. Deep in her pussy fires broke out sending shockwaves of pleasure blasting through nerve ends, spreading outward causing her breasts to throb, her thighs to tense and her toes to curl. "More. Give me more!" She screamed, planting her feet and rocking her hips to get a deeper penetration.

She came with a ferocity that stopped her breath in her throat. Sharp, piercing explosions wracked her body. Her legs wrapped around Sage's waist pulling him into her and using him as leverage as her lower body came completely off the bed. "God! Yes!" She screamed over and over.

Sage watched her come. A more beautiful sight he had never seen in his entire existence. Raw pleasure glazed her eyes, her mouth opened as shrieks burst forth. Her body shuddered with each orgasmic jolt. "Yes, baby! Come harder! Christ, I can feel you drenching my cock!" Sage resumed his thrusting more than ready for his own climax.

"Oh God!" Sarah cried out as his words set off another orgasm. How much more could she possibly take?

Sage pounded his cock through her shuddering pussy. Once. Twice. And on the third stroke he rammed in to the root, feeling the come burning through his cock and shooting from the tip. "Oh Fuck!" His groan was low and drawn out. His body vibrated, jerking with each blast of come, his breath sawing in and out.

Lowering himself, Sage settled his body on top of hers, his need to drink from her paramount. Lips opened over the creamy skin of her neck, tongue curling over the artery. Fangs sank deep and the first gush of nectar hit his tongue like a freight train. Sweet and delicious, he drank deep nearly losing himself in his desire to have her.

Sarah wearily watched her captor lower himself on top of her. She had no strength left to fight when his lips touched her neck, no energy to cry out as the lance of pain from his fangs turned to rapture.

Sage drew back, staring into Sarah's slumberous eyes. Raising his index finger he sliced a small opening on his chest.

One second Sarah was on the bottom and the next he rolled, carrying her with him until she laid on top, her head cradled in his hands as he brought her to the wound and commanded her to drink. With the first sip she could feel his power over her, the same power that Dominic and Braeden had over her.

Lying on the bed with her captor's arms around her, Sarah knew that he was not satisfied with that small bit of power. No, he would take more; he would take all of her soul and chain it to his. She should have been scared and there was a very small part of her that was, she found it hard to be more with her body humming from the pleasure he had given her. Later would have to take care of itself.

12