All Comments on 'Sara's Vanilla Soles Ch. 01'

by fcker912

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fflover58fflover58about 8 years ago
5 Stars! HOT STORY!

This has got to be one of the best foot stories I've ever read on this site. You describe the feet in such great detail that I can picture them easily, and you built the excitement up splendidly. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, but...

9/10 of this story was awesome, then it just reads like you ran out of gas for the brother/sister part. I get that you're setting up for a Chapter 2 (which I'm excited for), but it doesn't have anywhere the same level of description as the rest of this story. I don't get a sense of what Kelsie looks like (most importantly her feet). Hoping that comes in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it when a girl notices her feet

It's just so sexy when a girl takes notice that her feet can be hot! Good job dude!

fcker912fcker912about 8 years agoAuthor
Author

Thanks everybody. Keep the constructive criticism going! This is actually my first story, of any kind, that I've finished and "published". I get what you mean about the snippet at the end, but really it was being told from Sara's perspective. She was so shocked by what she saw that she didn't have time to drool over her sister'sister's feet.

I almost titled this "a foot fetish awakened" to emphasize that Sara's fetish is just developing.

Expect more character development to come. Yes, I'll describe Kelsie. She is a real cutie. The next installment is coming from Brian's perspective. I plan to do several installments.

If you have opinions on what you would like to see in future chapters, let me know. This is going to be a clean/pretty feet zone though. No janky feet here!

And wow, I can't believe how many views I've gotten so far! There's a lot of horn people out there!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi again

I'm the guy who wrote the second comment (don't have an account). I keep checking this story to see if another one is published yet, and I did find it enjoyable enough to read through again. I'm glad to see you plan on giving a bit more detail to Kelsie. Doing it from Brian's perspective is an interesting idea. Will the story lead up to the end of this story? Really curious about how it ended up this way with Kelsie. Knew a guy who loved both his sister's feet growing up. Brian kinda reminds me of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next part

Enjoyed your story. When can we expect the past 2? No need to hurry. Quality over quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next story?

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Curious to see if the mom gets involved. Mature women's feet are such a hit or miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are we getting a new story?

Been waiting for a story for months now. Please tell me you're working on it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous