Sara's Vanilla Soles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers

'What is he up to?' Sara thought.

Suddenly, he bent down and brought his nose to the arch of each foot, inhaling deeply. He took another deep whiff right between her toes. Her natural scent mesmerized him, but he did his best to keep his pleasure hidden from her. Sara turned a deeper red but said nothing. She waited. No man had ever put her feet in his face before.

He shuffled around in one of the drawers. "The vanilla essential oil, I think. The vanilla acts to complement your own natural scent. Apply it daily and your feet will always smell divine, even when they are sweaty."

Sara looked at him quizzically. "OK, yeah I can do that."

He brought her purple toes closer to his lips. He paused again. The air was tense. Sara met his gaze, sensing that he deeply wanted to fuck her. 'A stud like this, I can only hope.' He blew gently on her toes.

"Ohhh..." Sara moaned slightly, before realizing that she was doing so. Her toes were extra sensitive from the pedicure, and she felt a delightful tingle in her spine. Sara blushed at the fact that her feet were so close to his face, but at least they were as clean as ever. Her thoughts returned to foot fetishes, wondering if this guy had one. 'He sure seems to.'

"Blowing on your toes will help dry the polish faster." He felt he should explain. "It needs to dry fully before we can continue. I will leave you for a few minutes to relax, unless there is anything you need."

"Some more champagne perhaps, thank you Julian."

Sara lay back with her eyes closed, thinking about what she would like to do to Julian. She thought about his beautiful brown skin and his strong muscles. She fantasized about his weight pressing on her hips, his cock drilling her and filling her. She toyed with the thought of him taking her from behind, squeezing her tits and filling her asshole. She thought about how badly she wanted him to kiss her toes, and how sexy her toes felt. She recalled how close he had just gotten, and wondered if that's what he was about to do.

She moved aside the fabric of her robe, exposing her cunt like when she was sunbathing. She rubbed her pussy with a yearning for Julian. She thought about Julian's massage, and how she wished his hands would have wandered higher up her legs.

Lost in her fantasy, she didn't hear Julian enter the room. Julian was amazed at the sight before him. Her robe had fallen open, and her pert breasts were in view. He stood there for a second, taking in the view of Sara masturbating. 'Well someone enjoyed her foot rub after all,' he thought. As she continued her fantasies, Julian took her foot in his hand. She felt a warm feeling on her toes as he engulfed them in one fluid motion. He couldn't take it any longer!

Sara gasped. She opened her eyes in shock. At her feet was gorgeous, muscled, completely naked Julian, engorging her toes!

"What are you doing?"

"Shh...it's part of the special treatment. Haven't you been here before?"

"Yes, but I've never gotten the special treatment!"

Julian frowned and tried to cover himself. "My deepest apologies. How inappropriate of me. I sincerely did not mean to be forward with you, but it's part of the premium package."

Sara looked shocked. She gazed into his deep brown eyes, seeing that he was sincerely sorry. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. Actually, it was nice—no—it was the best thing I've ever felt. Would you mind...continuing?"

"It would be my pleasure. Are you absolutely certain it's what you want?"

"More than anything. Please."

Julian failed to stifle a grin. Sara giggled at the boyish look on his face. This dark, solemn mysterious man had the biggest shit-eating grin she had ever seen. "You know, you're kind of cute when you smile."

He smiled up at her, raising her foot up to his mouth again. He started more slowly this time. He took her soft feet and inhaled deeply. The vanilla aroma was mesmerizing. He ran his nose up and down her smooth arch, planting kisses here and there.

Sara scrunched her freckled nose. "Hey, that tickles!" She wiggled her toes and flexed her feet.

Julian laughed. "I'll try not to tickle you too much." He kissed her toes and took them into his mouth.

Sara's delicious toes wriggled in his mouth as he worshipped her feet. "Ohhhhh that feels so good!" Her hand wandered down to her thighs. She rubbed her legs, adoring the feeling of the satin on her smooth legs. She found herself rubbing her pussy as Julian worked his magic. He licked in between each of her toes.

"Now close your eyes, Sara. It's time for the special treatment."

'Special treatment? I thought that was the champagne! Or was it the private room? But when he came in here naked...'

She obeyed.

She felt Julian place her feet close together. She felt something warm and hard between her feet.

"Oh my God!" She squealed in wonder at this naughty move. She had never heard of feet being incorporated into sex before. She felt his cock pulsing between her soles. "OK, yeah baby, fuck my feet!"

He pumped his big brown cock in between her smooth soles. Sara loved feeling head gliding between the contours of her soles.

Julian was beside himself with pleasure. Here he was, fucking the feet one of the most gorgeous young girls he'd ever seen. He had been drawn to her bright green eyes and the way her freckled nose crinkled when she laughed. He knew that he had to suck her adorable toes from the minute she walked in the door.

It was like her toned, graceful legs were the perfect set up for her feet. Her skin was tight, young, fresh. No wrinkles or other flaws like most of his clients. Her skin glowed from the combination of the massage oil and the lighting. The lighting was low and relaxing, but it had a romantic ambience.

Sara watched as Julian pleasured himself with her feet. His skin was decorated with a few tattoos, but his muscles were the real eye candy. His muscles were incredibly well-defined, and it was easy to see the way they flexed when they moved. Julian had a quality of rugged manliness to his body. Sure, it was made in the gym like all the other guys, but Julian had no pretty boy nature to him. He was tough; he was strong. He was a black stallion and he fucked with vigor.

As Julian lined up Sara's feet, his cock rose to attention. His pulse throbbed with anticipation. 'How is she going to react? Will she be disgusted, or aroused?'

He slid his cock into her opening slowly, focusing on the softness of her high arches. Her feet weren't chubby, but they had a definite softness. Nothing like the bony feet of the old ladies he usually serviced.

His eyes followed Sara's thighs down to her crotch. Shifting her feet had caused her robe to ride up, bearing her sweet cunt. He marveled at the perfect pout of her pussy lips. 'Of course she has a perfect pussy, too.' The sight made him fuck her feet with a hunger that he hadn't felt in some time.

As Sara asked in surprise what he was doing to her, he had a sinking feeling that it was all over. But as her bright green eyes lit up, he knew that he was going to be in heaven.

Julian continued the naughty endeavor. His cock glided over her arches. Her feet flexed and her toes wrinkled. He admired her petite ankles.

The bell of the shop door rang. Sara looked up in panic. Sure, they were in the back, where the view was obstructed. But they weren't in a separate room. Someone could just walk back here. Sara felt torn. She was angry that Julian hadn't locked the door or given them better privacy, since he knew he was going to fuck her feet. But the thought of being seen in a humiliating position excited her.

"We're going to finish, but you're going to watch your moans," Julian commanded. "You have to be silent or we could both ruin everything."

"I'll try," Sara whispered.

"It's probably just UPS."

Sure enough, the delivery man called out to have someone sign for the package. Julian was nearly there. Sara was too. Her feet were providing her with enormous pleasure, but she was also toying with her clit, now exposed to the air.

"Anyone here? It's UPS! Hello?"

Julian continued fucking Sara's sweet feet, as Sara clasped her hand over her mouth. She smelled her musk from when she had been fingering herself.

"I've got a package here that needs to be signed for." He heaved as he set the package down on the front counter, audible to the front room.

Sara continued pleasuring herself. She held herself to soft moans and whispers.

"I'm coming...oh I'm gonna come Julian!" she whispered as best she could.

"Shh...stay quiet."

"I'm trying!"

"I can't believe these people, leaving their store unattended," the driver muttered to himself. He drummed his fingers on the counter. A thin screen barrier separated him from the insanely hot tryst happening in the back room. "Well, if anybody's there," he called out to no one in particular, "I will be back tomorrow to deliver this package. Try locking your door next time."

The danger of being caught, combined with the unexpected and wild sex, was too much for Sara. "OOOOHHHHH!" she cried out, her back arching as she shuddered in ecstasy.

The driver was on his way out the door when he heard Sara's moan. Seriously, they were there! "Thanks a lot! Assholes."

Julian could feel an orgasm coming on. He shook as he spent his load all over Sara's beautiful feet. Hot ropes of cum shot out from his dark cock. He lay back, exhausted.

"Oh my God, Julian. That was the hottest sex I've had in a few years."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." His eyes betrayed a smile.

"Although—was that even sex? I mean, you definitely finished. And I did too, but you didn't have much to do with that. Well, not that much anyway."

"Not much different from masturbating, is it?"

"No, not really. But I feel so dirty! Do you have a rag or something for my feet?"

"I call it foot fucking. Well, not officially to my clients and everything. No, there will be no rags for your feet."

"Well, as hot as that was..."

"No," he interrupted, "that the special treatment." His eyes darkened. Sara looked confused.

"Well, I don't want to smell like your cum all day."

He took her feet into his hands. "Here, I'll show you." He rubbed his hands over her cum-soaked feet. He was rubbing the cum into her skin like sunscreen. "The semen is highly beneficial for your feet. It keeps them soft and smooth for much longer than our standard pedicures."

Sara laughed. "Seriously? You're not going to be able to get all of that cum to soak into my feet!" The cum was making a gloppy mess.

Julian smiled. "True, I must admit I got a bit excited. Most of my clients are old housewives. Even when they are freshly pedicured, their feet are too bony. Not everyone has feet as beautiful as yours, Sara."

She blushed. "I've always been proud of them. What do you think of my boobs?" She pulled the sash and let her robe drape open, exposing her perky breasts.

"They're spectacular."

"Really?" She reddened further. I've always thought they were smallish."

"May I?" He stood, gently taking her breasts into his hands. "No, they're perfect. Look at the way they fall unsupported on your chest. They are really some of the best tits I've seen in ages."

"Well, gosh, thanks. You're not so bad yourself, you know! Your muscles are so ripply! And this cock, my God Julian."

Sara took his cock into her hands. It hung semi-limp, still somewhat hard from the foot fucking. She looked up at him with those bright eyes and smiled. She kissed his head, then took it into her mouth. She licked his cock from base to tip, cleaning off the remaining cum.

She toyed with his balls, taking one into her mouth and sucking lightly. Julian's skin was bare except for a tuft of hair above his penis. Like a lion's mane.

His cock stiffened. "Looks like somebody is ready for some more action!"

"Please, Sara, we can't. This isn't part of the special treatment. Your pedicure is over. Most of my clients wait for the cum to dry fully and head on their way."

She stood and put her finger to his lips.

"Well I'm not most clients, am I?" she teased.

"No, that is certain." He picked her up and placed her on the nearby massage table.

"Mmm...you make me feel light as a feather."

He gazed into her eyes and kissed her deeply. Her mouth tasted as sweet as it looked. They kissed passionately for several minutes. Julian kissed her neck, trailing his lips down to her breasts. He squeezed each in turn, pinching the nipple lightly. He continued by sucking on her nipples, kneading her back muscles with his strong hands.

Julian stood while Sara sat at the edge of the table. "Lay back." He slid his cock into her moist pussy. Sara breathed a sigh of satisfaction. It had been so long. And here, she thought her feet were going to have all the fun.

Julian proved an enthusiastic lover. He pumped his big cock into her moist and hungry pussy. He allowed himself moans of pleasure. Before, he had been doing his job, focused on pleasing Sara. Now he let himself to break free of his formalities.

"You like it when I fuck your pussy, don't you Bitch."

"Oh yeah baby, I do."

"You like the thought of being caught, don't you."

"Mmmm...yes."

He paused, raising her feet up to his chest. The new angle opened up new opportunities.

"I'm gonna fuck that sweet tight asshole of yours next."

"Well," she paused, "yeah, fuck my asshole you fucking pervert!"

He squeezed some of the massage oil onto his dick. He entered her asshole, groaning with pleasure as her sphincter squeezed his cock.

He raised up her left foot to his mouth, planting kisses on the pads of her toes.

Sara was beside herself. She had only been fucked in the ass once before, and it wasn't her favorite. But all holds were barred today as she went deeper down into the rabbit hole.

Julian continued to worship her feet while fucking her asshole. Sara rubbed her clit, loving the way it felt with him inside her ass.

Julian was ready to blow for the second time in ten minutes. "I'm gonna cum soon, baby."

"OK, but don't pull out, OK?"

The taste of his own cum on Sara's vanilla soles was too much for him to bear. He filled her with his cum. Sara gasped with pleasure as she felt his cock throbbing inside of her. They were both exhausted after two hot sessions in a row.

"Some pedicure, eh Sara?"

"I certainly got more than I bargained for." She kissed him on the lips. "What I want to know is how my mom knew to ask for the special treatment.

He laughed. "Your mother is a beautiful woman, Sara. You're a big girl, figure it out."

"Gross! Ugh, to think of my mom being foot fucked."

"Shannon has beautiful feet. They might be second only to yours."

Sara returned home, in a daze from her unbelievable pedicure. She wiggled her toes and chuckled about how naughty she had been, and what those cute, unassuming toes had just been up to.

To her surprise, the house was quiet. She kicked off her flip flops and walked back to her room, savoring the feel of the plush carpet in between her toes. She heard something coming from Kelsie's room.

As she opened the door, her jaw dropped at what she saw. Her little brother crouched at the foot of the bed, worshipping her little sister's feet.

"Brian, what the fuck!"

He glanced up. "Oh hey Sara. How was your pedicure? Mom said you got the special treatment." He took Kelsie's toes back into his mouth.

"Uhh, yeah she did, are you gonna acknowledge that you're eating out your sister's feet right now?"

"Relax, Sara," Kelsie replied. "It's just a bit of harmless fun. Right, baby?" She withdrew her toes. She ran her big toe back and forth on Brian's cheek in a caress.

"Yeah Sara, I guess you had to find out sooner or later. Look, it's not exactly easy living in this house, OK?"

"What are you talking about? Since when did incest become such a nonchalant matter around here?" Sara replied in shock.

"It's a long story," Brian said. "One thing sort of led to another and well..." He and Kelsie exchanged looks, grinning.

The front door opened. "Sara? Brian, honey?"

"Shit, Mom's home." Sara's eyes widened. "Brian, put your shirt back on, and hurry!" Brian scrambled to find his shirt. He stood up and tried to act nonchalant. Shannon walked into the room.

"Oh, hey wow all three of you! What do you say we get a pizza?"

"Yeah that sounds good, Mom," Kelsie said.

Shannon kicked off her black patent leather stilettos and sat on the bed. She placed a foot on the bed, encased in a pair of luxurious black stockings. She reached down and took an aching, smelly foot into her hands.

"Boy my feet are killing me today. What I wouldn't do for a good foot rub."

THE END

fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers
12