All Comments on 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'

by sixpe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Either

A female or a fag.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The idea wasn't bad...but...

The idea wasn't bad...but after a while had nothing new in it...used all the old and abused clichés...And the "artist" said: "I'm an artist working with people..."!! What did he do? Nothing!!! All work was done by the hypnotist...The only good in the story was the car...2*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Agree with impo_61 on big points of criticism

Props to sixpe for taking a fresh path to action described . The story went from 0-100 sterotypes, complete with obnoxious stud . Author was in hurry . The original premise was an afterthought. Maybe next time.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Excellent a good read and effort

gave you a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best part was.....

The afterthought warning to:

"NOT try this at home"!!!

[LOL, and then some......]

When LSD can take it or more likely leave it, an author should pay attention.

Your friendly anons may not have much cred around here, but LSD has it in spades. When he says to slow down and rework your primary purpose, that IS probably the best advice you'll receive all day.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Title was very misleading

Not sure what kind of creepy ass freak gets off on shit like this. LSD and credibility in the same sentence is hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another willing cuckold.

When is Lit going to make a separate section for this garbage? No man that is married, wants to see his wife fuck another man. It's disrespectful and just plain nasty for a wife to do it in front of her husband. What's she thinking? Oh goodie, I get to ignore my wedding vows? I wonder if I'll get pregnant from another man? I wonder how many diseases I'll catch? I wonder what my Mother and Father would think of me now? And how about the idiot husband? He wants to be humiliated? He wants to watch some big cocked man lay waste to his wife's pussy? You think she's ever going to want to fuck you again? Where did Hubby misplace his pride? The whole thing is just idiotic. No writer on Lit ever wrote anything that convinced me this type of story was sexy or interesting on any level. It's always the same. Cheating slut wife, poor dumb husband. What's fun about that?

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I say we should impose UK rules on the cuck/voyeur, members in this community....

.....no matter what you put in a sorry, no man with even moderate self respect is going to be happier in his marriage AFTER watching his wife fuck another man. It would be a shock that she'd ever want to fuck him again, if it was so much better, as you purport. Real world experience is that it is not better, just different and often far worse.

This was no experiment in bonding, it was a brief chronical of the wasting of a marriage.

So, they've been together for awhile and have gotten complacent sexually.....so, assholes, get UN-complacent sexually. Put some thought and effort into things you can do together. As soon as a woman has sex with another man, not her husband, her heart and her loyalties..."diversify". And once that door is surpassed, she will perceive that it is or should be OK for her to fuck anyone she fancies. She may not come into it immediately, but therein lies the seeds of their eventual destruction as a couple. Her husband may think they're going to have a great time and spout all kinds if bullshit about separating love and sex, but in the end, he's the one that has the biggest struggle with their newfound "open" sexuality....usually the one that gets hurt first and that tries to address and reverse the trend they mutually embraced in the beginning. She, on the other hand does not want to go back, and has usually found one or more sexual partners she prefers to hubby and doesn't want to give that up....while he isn't getting laid nearly as often nor with nearly the variety wifey enjoys.......and so begins the spiral down to the total collapse of their "loving" marriage.

I've not engaged in this kind of crap, but know a few people who have. A couple of highschool friends, several coworkers at a company I worked at that seemed to draw people with this interest out of the woodwork, and a neighbor couple the we learned were in the lifestyle. While our non extramarital sex friends struggled and several (about a third, well below the national average) have divorced, every single one of the couples we have know that engaged in this kind of shit have divorced, some have remarried and divorced several times. Not a one of them that spoke frankly in reflective moments, feel they have spent their time as adults in the best way possible...although several have said they would do it all over again...then they wander off in search of pussy or cock for the night.....the poor, sad, lonely fools.

The story is interesting on one level, trite and crudely done. You might want to put more effort into characterization, not to mention more detail oriented, self critical editorial work to polish your work.

Good luck. But I for one would be perfectly happy if stories like this never showed up again. I find them sad, almost tragic in their vain attempts to be entertaining and sexually exciting. They seem neither to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a lonely Brit bitch, fantasizing about being a whore for her cuckold husband.

All British husbands are cuckolds, and all British wives are whores.

Samson is Irish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Answer to Nonny

Did you get your info from Mr. Trump? I am british. My husband was never cuckold in the thirty years we were together, I was faithful he wasn't. Doesn't make a good story though. SOME British husbands may be cuckold but not ALL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
[☆☆☆☆+ (4+) 4.3/5.0 = 86% = A-] Unapologetically softcore pornographic! The wife got royally fucked, that's what she needed...

The wife has a very strong exhibitionist side. Also she has been "underfucked" for a while. Her libido is strong & she craves dick.

The husband has a very strong voyeur side (yours truly knows how the husband feels!)

I have been a romantic all my life. For me the most erotically charged scene was when the wife is sitting on her husband's lap, sees his hard-on and wants to be fucked. In my book a wife like that is a keeper!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't worry

There is no resemblance to real people anywhere in this ridiculous story. Also no resemblance to a real writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous