Satisfaction Guaranteed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eagerly I did so.

Samson instructed me to eat her out, but not let her come. While I was doing this he was kissing her. It looked like he was trying to swallow her whole, but she was moving with more grace now, arching up towards his cock. I struggled to keep my tongue in her snatch.

Samson asked me to pull off his trousers, and then used a foot to push me aside as he pulled himself on top of Kimberley. Without being asked I walked round the bench to suck on one nipple. For the first time in a while Kimberley turned her head to look at me.

'Kiss me!' I did, passionately. 'Are you enjoying this?'

I smiled at her and stood back a few paces until she could see my cock. It gave her the answer.

She turned away as Samson pushed into her again, going more slowly this time. This wasn't for the audience this was two people fucking for the fun of it. I didn't try to kid myself that I counted as audience. They had forgotten me completely.

Samson was deep into her now. He called me over and placed my hand onto her, just above her fuckhole. I could feel his cock pressing against my hand. He wanted me to know how deeply he was in.

'Now stand back and watch' he told me.

I grabbed some tissues, knowing I wasn't going to last long. He grinned in understanding.

Kimberley was absorbed in what he was doing to her. She didn't look at me. Her pale arms were wrapped tightly around his waist as he started to thrust into her more deeply. Their lips met and they were clearly in their own world.

I have to admit that Samson had far more staying power than I did. He was still hard. He thrust into her a few more times before pulling out.

'Had enough, babe?'

'No.'

'What do you want then?'

'Fuck me, please fuck me again.'

'Who me or hubby?'

'You, Samson, fuck me hard.'

All her attention was still on him. She stared at his chest as he reared up above her and gave one hard thrust, going so deep that his balls slapped against her pussy lips.

'Cum for me, babe.' Samson emphasised the 'Me' as a taunt. I should have been bothered, but I wasn't. I was too excited. Kimberley showed no signs of noticing as she came again, long and hard. Samson gave a long cry of release and I saw his cum running from her full pussy.

It was an awesome thing to watch. I came with him, but all I had was the tissues.

'Okay, my babe?' Again the emphasis on 'My.'

'Great, Samson.'

She snuggled against him with a long sigh of contentment. I could tell she was having difficulty keeping her eyes open.

'There's coffee in the back, man.' Samson told me. 'I think she needs to sleep for a bit.'

'Thanks.' I grabbed some more tissues, gaining a smile of understanding from Samson and started looking for the kitchen. I didn't even realise I was still naked until I got there, but it seemed rude to interrupt their sleep so I sat and drank my coffee as I was. I still kept thinking about all the things I had watched Kimberley do that evening.

By the time she woke I had used all the tissues and resorted to toilet paper from the restroom. I was nearly as exhausted as she had been.

Samson drove us home, telling me that the car park wasn't locked, I could pick up my car whenever I wanted to.

When we arrived he helped Kimberley out of the car and said goodbye with a lusty kiss that was as close to sex as one can get to while outside and standing up. I hoped the neighbours weren't watching.

When he was back in the car he wound down the window.

'We should do that again sometime.' He commented as he drove away.

Still tired we both dozed on the sofa for much of the day. I came fully awake with the realisation that my shoulder was wet.

'Hey, what's up?' I asked.

'I feel guilty, Samson was out of order.'

'Did you enjoy the sex?'

'Yeah, it was great, and I know you enjoyed it to, but he was rude to you. I didn't like him trying to humiliate you.'

'What after you totally ignored to me and had blisteringly good sex with him. Several times I may add.' I made sure she could see I wasn't serious.

'But I could have walked away. I didn't. I let him do it to you. I just looked at him and ignored your feelings.'

'It was the hypnotism, it was what I wanted.'

Kimberley looked at me, surprised.

'Really?' She wasn't sure whether I was serious or trying to make her feel better. I realised that I had only discussed my inner fantasy about being mildly humiliated to Craig Sanderson in my private session with him. I nodded.

'Really, honestly truly. I had a great night so stop feeling guilty. Do you want to see him again?'

She thought about it.

'No. It was a one off. I loved the sex, I liked you watching me have sex. I was sure you were there even if I couldn't see you.'

'Oh I was there. Wanking along with every other member of the audience.'

'Ugh! Gross. Far too much information' she laughed.

I kissed her and she responded. It was long and gentle and full of our love for each other. We were too exhausted for anything else.

Samson had given her good sex, but I gave her good loving and Kimberley knew it.

FINALE

CRAIG SANDERSON'S VIEWPOINT.

The Cunninghams' transfer was in my account only two days later, and I had an e-mail of thanks from them too. Job done! Samson enjoyed his work so much he refused to take any money. The theatre paid me what they would have paid their regular staff and Terry only charged me half because I wrangled him a free seat and he enjoyed Kimberley's performance. The Cunninghams weren't the only one to get complete satisfaction from the operation.

*******************

As always, don't try this at home. None of the characters are real, and any resemblance to real people is pure coincidence.

Note too that in some countries (I know the UK) it is an arrestable offence to watch somebody have sex.

12