All Comments on 'Saturday Night Fever'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shakes Head

All this tale needs is for hubby to realise his wife is a two bit skank whore and decide to cut his loses and divorce the bitch.

Really??? she gets thrown out of the room without even a thanks for the fuck with just enough time to grab HALF her clothes. I really can't think of any scenario more slutty and skankish than that. I hope she feels as used and brainless as she is, nothing more than a piece of fuckmeat with no respect for herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just bad

The story, the writing -everything about it . You will likely have trouble reaching your goal of scoring more than 2.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
proof

even pigs can dream.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
Disappointing

Perhaps if she had expressed her gratitude and appreciation to her patient and cooperative hubby upon finally returning home this story might have worked for me. As it is I am disappointed I invested the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
disinterested

There is an utter lack of passion of any sort in this story. That's what is missing.

The wife shrugs her way through this story, with an 'oh well' here and an 'I can't remember' there, as if she herself isn't very interested in what is going on. How is a reader supposed to be interested? The sex scene is described in a perfunctory and mechanical manner. Any emotional reaction is tacked on as a matter of obligation.

Next time, put more heart into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cardboard story and characters

This couldn't have been worse if you tried. You have no real "flow" to your writing. And your characters are like cardboard cutouts. They have no real feeling or emotion to them. Before you post any more of this garbage try reading stories that have good ratings (none of your stories do. That should be your first clue as to how bad this is) and try to get some kind of feeling into your next submission. Of course you could stop posting and that would work too.

LatinKarenLatinKarenabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

No, logic on why she hated her husband but the implication was that he was wealthy. Go concerns about SDT or being harmed. This story sounds like it was written by a 14 boy whose fantasy girlfriend when out with his worst enemy from Jr high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The wife is a selfish, self centered amoral slut who really dislikes her hubbie.

He is a weak, pathetic man for staying with this evil bitch, how can a story with these type of people be erotic, it can't. -5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't even count.

A threesome? With four people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave me fever

This was excellent, how wonderful to have such an assertive wife to rule your life!

I hope she gets impregnated in part 2, leaving her husband to bring up another man's bastard child.

Meena86Meena86about 10 years ago
Shallow

no real pleasure for her; no characters; no umph; not a nice story and, sorry, not erotic. the double pen bit makes me think a teenager is experimenting with adult hardcore silliness, probably picked up on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lousy writing...

Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot wife, I guess that means cheating slut.

And I guess you must be a true cockold idiot to be the hubbie, guys laugh at the husbands of the sluts they are fucking, always have and always will so these little hubbies must have really thick skin or they are gay or bi. Not a life I could stand but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

The next morning she found all her things in the front yard in plastic garbage bags. There was a note on the kitchen table from her husband telling her to not be home when he got back. He spent the day cleaning out the bank accounts, cancelling the credit cards and seeing a divorce attorney. Because who would stay married to a slut that willingly risked her life and his? Can you say disease?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Evil whore

Damned whore needs to have cricket bat shoved up her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn the naysayers

Your story appeals to women who crave being fucked in all ways. I am one of them and among a countless legion of others, numerous of whom are married, who live to be complete whores in private. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous