Saturday's Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My I
My I
29 Followers

"Well you were right on that one. Lucas, there is something I need to tell you. I'm..."

"Hush." Lucas put his hand gently to my lips. "I know why you're here."

"You do?" I wondered how he had figured out that I was a cop.

"Yes. It's because subconsciously I knew I needed a woman. Not a one night stand, I wasn't just looking to get laid. You see, I knew I could never take one of the girls to bed for a hundred reasons. But most importantly because of the way I love them. I couldn't do that to them. Not to mention the fact that choosing one of them would destroy the others. No. That was out of the question. I needed to find a woman who was separate from Sanctuary. Someone who was not a threat to the girls and at the same time someone they could all identify with."

An inaudible sigh of relief wafted up from inside me. "So why not find someone the normal way?"

"The only way I know to find women is to pick them off a corner. I haven't had much of a social life for a long time. Hell, I don't think I ever had one at all. These girls have been the closest thing to a social life I ever had. Still, I didn't really want a hooker. It would be too hard to help someone I was having a relationship with and impossible to have a relationship with someone in the school."

"Not to mention the fact that any hooker old enough to be a good match for you, that you brought in to that environment would be all over you for the wrong reasons, in a year they would leave with a huge divorce settlement, threatening to destroy all you've worked so hard for." I took his hand in mine, "Lucas. I'm..."

"You're not a hooker."

"No. I'm not. I'm a..."

"I knew that when I saw you. I don't know how I knew, but I did. Still, I didn't know how to handle it when I got you here. Sadie, you are a beautiful woman and you're smart and funny too, in your own way. I'd really like to..."

My heart was exploding out of my chest. "Lucas, I'm a ..."

"It doesn't matter what you are, Sadie. You've seen me as I am and what I am and what this place is. If you'll give me just one chance..."

I grabbed two handfuls of his shirt and pulled him toward me, "Just shut up and kiss me already."

I pulled him down on top of me as our lips met, my arms wrapping around him. My tongue snaked into his mouth, finding his and rolling harshly across it. He returned my advances with his own, hesitant but equally urgent.

He pulled away, "Does this mean..."

"Yes." I whispered hoarsely, "But you need to know, I'm a..."

His lips pressed hard against mine. 'Fuck it.' I thought, 'I'll tell him later.'

I rolled on top of him, the hay bails crunching softly under us. Sitting up I quickly peeled my shirt off and started on his buttons. His hands reached around mine stroking my sides for a moment before reaching behind me, feeling back and forth along the wide straps of the sports bra.

"It... doesn't have... a clasp." I rasped, pealing it of over my head.

He gasped, pulling me down, his lips sucking at one nipple, then the other. They swelled under his hot breath, pushing hard into his mouth, as the tingling in my crotch grew stronger. I rubbed against the growing bulge in his pants; sending cold chills up my spine, my nipples crinkled in response. Lucas fell back, letting his hands replace his lips on my breasts.

I pulled his shirt open and dragged my nails down his sides, biting at the hairs on his chest. Pulling back, my hands found his belt and unbuckled it, his hands already working on the fastenings of my shorts. I rolled off him onto my back just long enough to slide my shorts and panties down my legs and kick of the sandals. Returning my attention to him I found him trying to remove his boots with his pants already at his knees. I stood, grabbing one boot and pulling it off, tossing it over my shoulder before freeing the other and tossing it aside as well.

He started to stand, still tangled in his pants, I shoved him down, grabbing his cuffs and yanking the slacks straight off. I had to laugh at the bright paisley silk boxers. In a flash they were gone too.

The night air chilled the dampness between my legs, an odd feeling, as strutted back to him. Lucas tried to sit up again; I pushed him down and held him for a moment. Kneeling, I licked up the inside of his thigh. Bad idea. I don't know how horses can stand the taste of hay, just the little bit of dust on Lucas thigh was enough to deter me. But I wasn't going to give up that easy.

Straddling him, I dragged the cool wet hairs of my pussy up and down his belly. He twitched and squirmed, his hips jumping up as I brushed against his cock. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to him, whispering in my ear, "It's been a long time for me. If you tease too long I might be done before you get started."

I bit at his ear, and reached between my legs, I could feel the heat coming off both of us. I guided him, feeling his hot cock pushing into me. We both gasped loudly as I sat back, taking his full length in. I shuddered as chill rippled through me. I started rocking back and forth, small, slow motions at first but increasingly deeper then faster, sitting more vertically.

His head rolled side to side, moaning softly, his hands grasping at the bales of hay. His hands brushed up my belly, taking my breasts firmly in his grip, pinching my nipples hard between his fingers. My entire body tingled, flashes of heat and chills washed through me as he began thrusting his hips up into me.

My strength gave out and I fell down on him crying out as my body began to shake and spasm. I could feel his body reacting under me. My lips found his and I sucked his tongue into my mouth, holding him tightly as or orgasms subsided.

Then I felt something I never felt before. Something bumped my side, partly cold and partly warm, but all velvety smooth. Then it bumped me harder, I turned my head looking for the source, then I heard the snort and the whinny.

"Zipper!" Lucas yelled angrily, "Dammit, boy, go find your own girl. You got a dozen of them out there, get lost!"

I laughed, rolling off of him, pulling him over me. "Looks like he's just happy for you."

"Maybe, but it was still rude." His smile faded, "Are you sure you want to..."

"No, right now I'm not sure of anything except that I feel really good. Lucas, you make me feel like there is hope for even a cynical, hardnosed bitch like me. That makes me feel good about myself, and that makes me feel even better about you. I can't make you any promises, but I'm willing to give us a try."

"That's all I ask."

Then I heard it, a muffled yell and girls screaming in the distance. Lucas heard it too. He was on his feet in a second, pulling clothes on. I followed suit, deciding to skip the undies and simply pulled my shorts and shirt on. Lucas was already running for the house, trailing straws of hay as he pulled his shirt on.

I had to get to my gun and badge. I chased after Lucas; he wasn't running for the front door, but the near end of the villa. A set of glass doors led to a large bedroom, he stopped at the door into the hallway, "Stay here. I'll handle this. I don't want you in any danger."

"Lucas I'm a ..." It was too late, he was already out the door and quietly jogging down the hall. "...Cop. I'm a cop. Dammit."

I snuck down the hall to my room, keeping an eye on Lucas as he turned the corner into the great room. At the door to my room I stopped and punched in the code. No go. I almost kicked myself, '267! COP is 267!' The door opened without a sound and I dove for the bed. Grabbing my purse I pulled badge and clipped it to my front pocket, tucked my cuffs in a back pocket. Feeling the pocketknife in the main compartment, I grabbed it and tucked it in my pocket too. I slipped the Sig out of its special compartment.

I crept quietly down the hall, listening to the sounds coming from the great room. I could here Lucas calmly pleading to 'Let the girl go.' Some girls were repeating his plea while others cried. I checked the chamber on the Sig, loaded. I dropped the safety and peeked around the corner. The perp had his back to me, a clean shot except for the girl he was holding in front of him.

A .40 S&W would put him down quick enough, but at this distance it would also shoot through him and kill her too. There were other girls on the other side of him, I would have to be patient and wait for a clean shot.

A couple of the girls on the other side of the room spotted me. I held my finger to my lips, then motioned to them to move to the sides.

"You can't get far, the alarm has already alerted the police." Zander was trying to diffuse the situation, "They'll be here before you can get out of the drive. Just let her go and we can work things out."

"Shut up, you fucking pervert!" The man swept his arm toward Lucas and I saw his weapon. A Strider BN Tanto. 'Nice knife.' I thought, 'I've been wanting one of those.' Hey, you'd be surprised at what can run through you mind in times of stress like this.

It gave me some relief, at least he didn't have a gun. I just needed a distraction. I pulled the cheap Buck knife out of my pocket and tossed it about 15 feet to my left. The sound of it clattering on the floor caused the perp to turn. "POLICE! DROP THE KNIFE!" I yelled it at the top of my lungs. It confused him for a second, but he quickly pulled the knife back towards Carrie's throat.

As his hand started to move I fired, the shot grazed the top of his hand, causing his hand to reflexively open and the knife dropped. Unfortunately for him it dropped point first into the top of his foot, driving through to the floor. He screamed like a girl, but he let go of Carrie, she elbowed him in the ribs and ran to Lucas. He held her close as I closed on the perp and put the gun to his head.

"Mister, I'm pretty hyped on adrenaline right now. It wouldn't take much to make me accidentally pull this trigger and splatter you all over this room. Now, I'm gonna reach down and pull the knife out of your foot, if you so much as hiccup I swear to god I'll put a half a pound of lead through you. Got it?"

He was still gasping in pain, but he nodded his understanding and raised his hands.

"Lucas, Get the phone and dial 9-1-1, tell them you need a Sheriff and an ambulance. Tell them there has been a shooting and they need to hurry."

"Yeah... Yeah... Ok... I got it."

"And tell them a LVPD officer is on scene now."

"Ok." He was already dialing the phone.

"Girls! I need you all to stay calm and go to your rooms for right now."

There were some protests, but slowly they all made their way upstairs, some holding others up on the way.

I turned back to the perp, now on his back and holding his foot. Blood was pouring out of his shoe, but I suspected he would live. "On your face, shithead. Hands behind your head."

I cuffed him, and told him if he moved I'd shoot the paramedics and let him bleed to death on the floor.

"You're a cop?" Lucas was still in shock, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was trying to, Lucas. You kept interrupting."

"Guess I should have listened."

"Are you saying this changes things between us?" I know I must have sounded disappointed. I was.

Lucas stared at me for a minute, trying to make heads and tails of everything. "Far as I'm concerned it doesn't have to change a thing. I like you, and I think I could love you. But the only way to know is to take the time to let things work."

"I'm glad. If I thought this piece of shit had ruined things between us I'd have to shoot him again."

"So, we're still ok?"

"I am if you are."

"Great! I don't know what..."

I grabbed a handful of shirt, "Just shut up and kiss me, already." I pulled him close and put a liplock on him he would not soon forget.

Suddenly I was deafened by the cheers of 18 girls watching from the balcony.

My I
My I
29 Followers