Savages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers

With her focus on the kiss, Meghan hoped the increased intensity of her finger between Kristen's legs would get noticed only subconsciously. Kristen noticed it immediately, she froze for a split-second and then went straight back into the kiss. She even put her hand on Meghan's neck and held her tighter. That's when Meghan started to suspect that Kristen knew her body was betraying her, but was using the kiss to distract her thoughts away from the dilemma. This would turn out great; with a girl so dedicated to keeping her body under control, Meghan would have one heck of an easy time getting her to turn completely. Little did Meghan know that she was partially wrong about Kristen; not only had Kristen been curious about women before but, Kristen had also been wrong so many times in her life that having to realign her thinking with current events was a frequent occurrence. Not much changing was needed and what little was had already happened on a superficial level. Kristen was now enjoying it as much as Meghan was.

Kristen started to get very wet between her legs. Still locked in a deep make out session her body signaled that she was about to cum. Her right leg wrapped itself around Meghan, her pussy dripped down Meghan's fingers and her other hand caressed Meghan's butt.

Then all that stopped. Kristen tore herself free from their embrace. Meghan was caught off guard and had no idea how to react. Luckily, Kristen turned around, bent over slightly and lead Meghan's hand back to her vagina.

"Can you kiss my neck and down my spine, please" Kristen said and this time she didn't sound arrogant or shy. She sounded like a girl wanting to have a good orgasm.

Meghan could not have seen that coming but, she happily obliged. She did much more than that. Her free hand played around with Kristen's small breasts and pinched her nipples as she pressed her body tightly to Kristen's. It didn't take much more for Kristen to reach her climax. It wasn't faked. A relaxing yet intense orgasm rippled out from her clit then rolled down her spine causing Kristen to arc her back. And lastly, she could feel the ripples seep into her toes before it faded into memory.

They stood motionless and in silence for a while. "I... I.. "

"Ssshhhh. It's alright"

Kristen turned around and having just climaxed felt obligated to return the favor. She started kneeling down but Meghan stopped her. She raised her up and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"I'm good, but if you're that desperate to eat something, how about we get dressed and get some real food. My treat."

They spent their lunch together and that's when Meghan fully realized the change Kristen went through. Meghan decided against spending even more time with Kristen that day as she originally had planned; she knew her work was done and further guidance was not needed.

Project Kristen was a success.

VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers
12