Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,245 Followers

"Yes," he said finally.

"Good choice, Nigel." Mrs. Quill said placing a maternal hand on his shoulder. "These two ladies are new recruits to company. They are going to be providing special services to Mr. Jones and other deserving members of staff."

Nigel licked his lips but remained silent.

"Do you think you are a deserving member of staff, Nigel?"

"I... I... I don't know."

"Has anyone called your supervisor to complain about you?"

"No, no, I don't think so."

"Well in that case, I think you are deserving of a reward. Which one would you like?"

I glanced a Hilary, she seemed to have held his interest more than me.

"That one," Nigel replied more confident now as his finger pointed at me.

"Ahh, you want some experience. Wise choice." Mrs. Quill's grinned as she addressed me. "Mrs. Smith come over here now."

With great apprehension I moved in front of them.

"You can touch her now, Nigel." Mrs. Quill urged.

His hands came straight up and latched onto my breasts. My guess from his expression was it was the first time he had ever touched a woman apart from his mother. He fondled them then twisted my nipples like he was trying to dial a better radio station on an old radio. I winced at the discomfort of his inexperienced groping. His breathing was getting labored so I hoped he would explode before I had to do anything else. Mrs. Quill must have thought the same.

"That's enough of that ,Nigel." He pulled his hands back to his sides immediately. "We don't want you getting too excited yet." She chuckled into his ear before talking to me. "Kneel down."

I started to lower myself and so did Nigel.

"Not you, boy," Mrs. Quill admonished him.

I continued down until I was on my knees. My eyes were level with his midriff and a small bulge jutted towards my chin.

"Take out his cock Mrs. White."

I reached for Nigel zipper but he stepped back.

"No, I... I."

"What are you doing you, stupid boy?" Mrs. Quill snapped. "You are about to get your first blowjob. You haven't got anything these ladies haven't seen before. Step forward."

He did as he was told and I undid his zipper. Slipping my hand inside, I pulled his underwear aside and out popped his sweaty straining dick. It wasn't very big. I stroked it twice and was about to open my mouth to follow Mrs. Quill's instructions when Nigel groaned. A high pressure stream of hot cum splattered across my face and into my hair. It was quickly followed by several more blasts. It went in my eyes and up my nose. I turned my head and the last shot coated my ear.

"Ohh, ohh god, ohh, sorry," Nigel apologized as he pushed my hand off his dick and tried to stuff it back in his trousers.

Mrs. Quill was laughing out loud and Hilary was giggling uncontrollably. I wiped my eyes so I could open them in time to see a beetroot red Nigel scurry out of the office pushing his trolley.

"What's all the noise for?" Mr. Jones appeared in the doorway watching the retreating youth.

"Just some more training Mr. Jones," Mrs. Quill replied stifling her mirth.

"Hmmm, how did things go with Mr. Witherspoon?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Very well sir. He gave them a good work out."

"Good, good. I need them to be ready by next Friday." I started to stand up but he placed his hand on top of my head and stopped me.

"Stay down there Mrs. Smith. A good slut knows her place. On her knees for her owner." The old bastard gloated before pointing at Hilary. "Why don't you join her?"

Hilary scurried over to kneel beside me. Her eyes shone with the devotion of a religious zealot who had just seen her God. He towered over us grinning and I knew there was more to come. Just then his mobile phone rang and he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it. We could all hear one side of the conversation.

"George, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Can you make it next Friday?"

"That's great."

"Just the usual crew. You know Allan, Micheal, Simon, Arthur and the rest."

"I've got a really special surprise for you guys. Actually two special surprises," he gushed looking down at us.

"Trust me, you are going to love it. See you next week."

He returned the phone to his pocket and smiled down at us.

"I can't wait till next Friday." Then he winked at me. "Luckily,I don't have too. Mrs. Quill I want them both in my limo in thirty minutes. It's time to take them home."

Mr. Jones turned on his heel and strutted out of Mrs. Quill's office whistling. Mrs. Quill leaned over and scooped some of Nigel's cum of my face. She placed her finger in her mouth and sucked the loudly.

"Hmmm, yummy." She scooped up some more and offered it to Hilary. "Here you go dear."

Hilary licked her finger clean.

"Good girl. You are such a quick learner, you little slut."

Mrs. Quill continued to clean my face and feed it to Hilary.

"Alright pets, you have five minutes for a shower then I want you back here."

Hilary sprang up and skipped out the door. I took my time hoping to engage Mrs. Quill in a conversation.

"Vanessa, we have to stop this. Mr. Jones is a..."

I didn't get any further. Once again I found myself on the floor shaking from another shock. Mrs. Quill stood over me with her high heel pressed into my chest between my breasts.

"You don't speak to me, slut!" She roared. "You're lucky we are short of time or I'd really make you pay. Now get yourself together and get into that shower!"

Hilary, Mrs. Quill and I waited in the limo for twenty minutes before Mr. Jones arrived. I was trying to figure out what I was going to tell my husband but I wasn't getting any inspiration. Mr. Jones squeezed onto the seat between Hilary and myself. His gross hands went straight to our knees. I was thankful that we had been allowed to wear clothes for this trip. As we pulled out of the underground parking station and merged into the afternoon traffic I gazed out the window. We got to the freeway but we turned south instead of north.

"Your house is north of the city. Why are we turning south?" I asked, my unease evident.

"I'm taking you to your home, not mine."

"No! No you can't." I interjected my panic rising. "My husband works from home today. He... he doesn't know. He can't know."

"Oh come on Mrs. White. It might be your husband's fantasy to watch another man fuck his wife and daughter up the ass on the marital bed?" Mr. Jones was once again thoroughly enjoying my discomfort.

"No, no please, I'll do whatever you want. Please not this." I pleaded but the look I received in return suggested pleading wasn't going to help.

"Calm down Mrs. White. As much as I would like to fuck you in front of your husband I'm afraid it won't be possible today." I sighed involuntarily with relief at being spared more sexual degradation. Unfortunately Mr. Jones wasn't finished. "Your husband isn't at home."

"Yes he is. He's always home on a Wednesday." I said confident in my knowledge but Mr. Jones just laughed.

"My poor little ass fucking slut." He giggled like a schoolboy. "Do you think I would be happy just fucking with you and your daughter? Did you think your husband and marriage would escape?"

"You promised, no videos if I did what you said."

"I didn't do anything... directly. You have to realize, it would be difficult for you to carry out your new duties with a husband around. I thought I'd spare the poor man the emotional trauma so Reverend Quill came over to let him know what 'coming to work for my company' really involves."

"You bastard, he must have been distraught." My eyes filled with tears as I contemplated the man I loved being crushed.

"Oh come now Mrs. White. I'm not completely heartless. Well, when innocent male parties are involved. I made sure he didn't suffer too much."

"You killed him?" I was incredulous and Hilary started crying.

"Good god no woman. He's perfectly fine. In fact I think it would be safe to say he's having the time of his life." Both Hilary and I looked expectantly at the bastard waiting for him to explain. "Perhaps it would be easier to see what I mean."

He fished out a thumb drive from his suit coat pocket and handed it to Mrs. Quill. She had previously pressed a button and a flat screen tv had risen from behind small liquor cabinet. She plugged the thumb drive into a USB port on its side. Picking up a remote control she selected the only file saved to the device.

"This is why I was a little late but I think you will find it was worth waiting for. I think it was." He sneered.

The small screen displayed a picture of a typical apartment living area with no occupants. A date and time clock in the top right hand corner said the footage was taken just over an hour before. There was the sound of a door opening and anonymous voices off camera was heard then two figures entered appeared and my heart sank. I realized where I'd met the tall Asian lady who I'd seen Mr. Jones talking to after the press conference. At my husband's office Christmas party.

Jim, my husband, was obviously upset. Miss Lee, I think that was her name, sat him down on the lounge then went out of shot briefly before returning with two glasses of some sort of amber liquid. I assumed it was scotch, Jim's usual choice of alcohol. He took a gulp, then put it down on a small table before he buried his head in his hands sobbing. Miss Lee put her arm around him and was trying to comfort him. Leaning close and talking too quietly for us to pick up what was being said.

"Fast forward a bit Mrs. Quill." Mr. Jones ordered. "It's a bit slow for a start."

"Who is this bitch?" I spat.

"Now, now Mrs. White. You may be a surprising talented slut but Miss Lee is a true professional. For the last five years she has helped me get dirt on most of the state planning department and local politicians. If she wasn't so expensive I'd fuck her regularly."

"But she's worked at Jim's company for over a year."

"And you have been causing trouble for nearly two years. I needed information on you so who better to get it from than your spouse."

"You really are a fucking old creep."

"Thanks for the compliment," Mr. Jones laughed before telling Mrs. Quill to press play again.

I looked back at the screen. Jim was hunched forward still but Miss Lee was now on her knees in front of him cradling his head. She lifted it up and their faces were only inches apart then she kissed him. I felt physically ill as she continued mauling him. He didn't seem to be responding but he wasn't pushing her away either.

Jim was under her spell as she pushed back up to a sitting position. You could hear what she was saying now as she told him it was going to be alright, that she was going to look after him. As she did this her hands were busy in front of her in Jim's lap. It was hard to see because the camera was behind her but when her head dropped down and began rising and falling. It was clear she was sucking Jim's cock. Jim appeared conflicted. He sat with his head back, arms folded across his face. A disinterested spectator? Not for long, the arms came down and his hands cradled the back of her head as he started thrusting into her mouth.

I was angry at him. Ridiculous considering what I'd done in the last five hours. The sound of a zipper next to me refocused the anger. I looked away from the screen at the other occupants of the limo. Hilary had just pulled Mr. Jones cock out of his pants and was preparing to go down on him. Mrs. Quill had her skirt hitched up and was masturbating.

"Don't stop watching now, Mrs. White. You will miss the best part." Mr. Jones said as he forced his cock into Hilary's throat causing her to gag.

I don't know what was getting him off more? My reaction or the pornographic images. I looked back at the television. Miss. Lee was standing up removing her clothes. Jim still sat on the lounge. His pants and shoes were gone but he still had his shirt on. Miss. Lee turned around so she faced the camera and bent over thrusting her ass in Jim's face. She inched down her panties as he watched before backing onto his lap. Reaching between her legs she guided his cock inside her before she started riding him.

You could hear Jim groaning and his hands appeared around her front and clasped her bouncing breasts. She looked directly at the hidden camera and I'm sure she winked before she started moaning loudly, urging Jim to fuck her harder.

"She ought to get an Oscar for this performance. There is no way your husband's little cock could make her cum like that." Mr. Jones laughed before a groan took over. "Get ready sluts here I cum!"

Mrs. Quill and Hilary were both on their knees waiting as Mr. Jones stroked his cock furiously. He sprayed cum on both their faces although they tried hard to get as much as they could in their mouths. When he'd finished they licked the remaking strands off each other ending in a fierce French kiss.

"That will be you soon enough my dear." Mr. Jones mused while tucking his cock back in his pants.

"Never going to happen," I replied firmly to him and to myself.

I looked back at the screen in time to see the naked Miss. Lee leading my half naked husband out of shot. His dick, now shrunken and nestled in his pubic hair. I wished I could go back in time and start this day all over again.

The limo door opened and the driver announced we had arrived. Mr. Jones consulted his watch and cursed softly.

"Bloody traffic. It looks like I won't be able to stay and fuck you Mrs. White. I have to get home."

Relieved I got out followed by Hilary. Mrs. Quill exited as well and I was surprised to see her follow Hilary up towards the front door. I looked back at the smirking Mr. Jones.

"Mrs. Quill will be staying with you to make sure you don't have any second thoughts about our... relationship."

"But what do I tell my husband when he comes home," I argued.

"Trust me Mrs. White," Mr. Jones smirk turned into a broad smile. "Your husband will not be coming home tonight."

"You don't know my husband." I shot back.

"And you don't know Miss Lee. I can assure you Mrs Smith you husband will be well taken care of tonight." The evil glint returned to his eyes as he raised the tinted window.

The car pulled away and I was left standing alone staring after it. What the hell was I going to do?

A voice from behind me interrupted my thoughts.

"Inside now Mrs Smith. You will need your rest before work starts again tomorrow. We don't have much time to complete your training before next Friday."

As I walked inside I wondered what work I was going to be doing tomorrow. More of a worry, what was going to happen next Friday.

Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave pt 3

One week later.

"Oh yeah, here it cums slut!" The guy in front of me yelled.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jerking it furiously. The first spurt overshot his intended target and landed in my hair. The next landed squarely on the bridge of my nose. I closed my eyes instinctively just as the next two coated my eyelids. I felt the head of the dick brushing my lips again and I opened up as I was now conditioned to do.

"Harry, Harry, come and have a look at this slut now." The man called to his companion. "She is in her element. A cock in her mouth and her face covered in cum. What a whore!"

I heard footsteps approach and a low chuckle before the deflating cock was pulled from my mouth. The sound of a zipper was followed by the two men's receding footsteps. I stayed where I was. I had no choice. I was naked kneeling next to the table which supported the coffee machine in the executive dining area. My hands were bound behind my back. The bindings were connected to another set locking my ankles. A collar around my neck was attached by a chain to heavy loop under the table.

This had been my position for one hour every morning and every afternoon since I started "working" for Mr. Jones. I'd lost count of the number of blow jobs I'd given in the last seven days. The first two days were the worst. The new slut was a novelty and all the men wanted a go. Now some just got a cup of coffee a piece of cake and left. It seemed to barely register that I was even there. To me that was even more humiliating. Sucking a strange cock had become second nature now, much the same as putting on a pair of shoes in the morning.

Why had I agreed to this? What cause was worth this higher price? My internal struggle was interrupted by the click clack of a familiar pairs of high heeled shoes.

"My pet, I see you've been busy." There was the click of a camera before Mrs. Quill began releasing me from the restraints. "Mr. Jones is so pleased with your progress that he's allowing you to take tomorrow off. We have to get you ready for Friday."

Before helping me to my feet Mrs. Quill wiped my face so I could open my eyes. I stood unsteadily for a moment until the feeling returned in my lower legs.

"Follow me and we'll see how Hilary is getting on." Mrs. Quill tugged on the chain attached to my collar to emphasis her direction.

I trudged along behind her downcast. My daughter was in thrall to Mr. Jones. Every day after she finished lectures she caught the bus into the city to come here. Her devotion to her master was complete.

We walked into Mr. Jones' outer office. Mrs. Quill knocked on the closed door and waited until she was invited in. I dreaded seeing what he was doing to her today. To my surprise he was alone sitting at his desk. Mrs. Quill stood in front of his desk. I was slightly behind her to one side with my head down.

"Mrs. Quill. I must congratulate you on your good work with my new secretary. I have been getting nothing but good reports." I heard his chair roll back and his footfalls on the carpet as he moved around the desk towards us.

"Thank you sir." Mrs. Quill replied, the pride showing through in her voice.

He stopped in front of me and lifted my chin with his finger so I was looking directly into his face. I tried to stifle my disgust and keep my face neutral.

"She still has some spirit left Mrs. Quill. You can see it in her eyes." He let his finger drop from my chin, sliding it straight down.

In the last seven days no hand or cock had touched my pussy or ass. After my initiation by Mr. Jones and Mr. Witherspoon my privates had been off limits. A few of the executives had tried but that had earned them a savage rebuke from Mrs. Quill. Now Mr. Jones finger was poised over my slit and I felt myself getting wet from just the thought of any contact.

I tried to hold his gaze maintaining my neutrality but as his finger slipped between my folds but my knees became weak. He continued pressing inside me until he could go no further. The rest of his hand pressed against me and one of his knuckles pressured my clit. Mr. Jones was staring at me intently as he worked his finger in and out a couple of times. I tried but couldn't stifle the moan of pleasure his manipulation was causing.

"Oh yes Mrs. Quill, wonderful work. She is primed and ready to go." He withdrew his finger and bought it up to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked it in as I had so many cocks.

"Good girl, look at what you have done to me."

I looked down at the tent in Mr. Jones pants. The desire to feel that cock in me again became unbearable. I reached for it but he slapped my away.

"You have to wait Mrs. White, but I don't. Bend over my desk Mrs. Quill."

Mrs. Quill didn't bat an eyelid. She hitched up her tight skirt exposing her bare ass and leaned over the desk. Mr. Jones retreated behind his desk to retrieve some lubricant then walked behind her.

"Come over here Mrs. White. Get my cock out." He ordered before handing me the bottle. "Get me ready."

I squirted some of the liquid into my hand and ran it along Mr. Jones thick hot shaft. The weight of his dick in my hand only raised my excitement level. My stroking got faster as I willed him to change his mind and fuck me instead. He took my hand away but made me stay close as he pressed himself deep inside Mrs. Quill's bowel.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,245 Followers