Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it would quickly vanish into the bargain bins at book stores but it charged to the top of the best sellers list in two weeks. The combination of sex, crime and famous people was irresistible. Six months later it's still in the top five and is being rushed into world wide release. There goes my fantasy of moving to New Zealand and living an anonymous life.

Still it did bring in some money which we badly needed to cover living and medical expenses. I'd had to have a termination soon after the FBI intervened. I wanted to keep the baby but mother said no.

"You're too young. It will ruin your life."

She kept her pregnancy secret until it was too late. That's the main reason Dad left. So now I had a baby half-brother. He was black so there was no doubt who the father was. It only added further to speculation and our vilification by some media outlets. Mum just didn't seem to care. She was proud of saving the pines, proud of her new child, proud of her book. She'd just finished a two week book promotion tour crisscrossing the country.

I tried to keep it together. It was hard. I found myself dreaming of getting fucked by big dicks a lot. After I got caught by mum sucking the building supervisors cock when he came to check on the air conditioning she put me into therapy. That's why I was in this waiting room. The old hag always kept me waiting. I was sure she had a camera pointed into this room somewhere and she would wait until I was just about to give up and leave before inviting me in.

I flicked on the television on the wall near the receptionists desk. I immediately regretted it.

"After the break, the woman whose story has been topping the best sellers lists around the world. We are only half way through this year but it could prove to be the biggest selling book of the year. That's right, Mrs. Jennifer White will be joining us. We will be right back."

I waited through the myriad of advertisements for junk food and women's sanitary products. Soon enough the smiling face of the presenter reappeared and she rehashed her previous introduction before they rolled the tape on a previously recorded interview. The first time I'd seen mum on television I have to admit to being a little bit thrilled. Now I dreaded the continued invasion of our lives. The door to the doctor's office opened and the old battleaxe appeared. I was already on my way out the door.

"Where are you going?" She demanded.

"As far away from here as possible!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I sat in the front seat of my car for a moment contemplating going back to the doctor's office. In the end I thought fuck it, I really need to get laid and I knew just where to go to get me a fix. I got to the freeway and joined the line of traffic heading for the south side. I knew I could get what I wanted there.

I tucked into the slow lane and fought to keep my pulse rate under control. Cars flashed past beside me in a continuous blur until one caught my attention. An old beaten up Prius. Just the thing for an environmentally concerned citizen. I knew the number plate by heart. What was mum doing driving south?

Taking advantage of a break I sped up and joined the faster cars about five behind the Prius. I followed always keeping a few cars in-between us. My car would be just as recognizable to her. The indicator on her car flashed and she moved to get into the exit lane. The sign said Fortitude Valley. That was its formal name but there were many others. Happy Valley or the Badlands, it all depended on your point of view. I slowed and followed with one car between us.

Off the freeway you first go through a small industrial area before the neon signs begin. Bars, strip joints, tattoo parlors and other seedy establishments lined both sides of the road. Mum kept going through the main part of the strip before turning just before the end into a dodgy motel, The Blue Moon. It was an old style two level place. Cars parked out the front facing the row of downstairs doors. Flights of stairs at either end climbed to the next level where a metal grille obscured the room's entrances. At the southern end a transportable building served as a reception. It stood in front of the burnt out building it must have replaced. I pulled in a little further down the street and quickly swiveled in my seat to see what mum was doing.

She was out of her car walking briskly towards the reception. An oversized coat with the collar turned up and a floppy hat disguised her appearance to the casual observer but not to her daughter. After retrieving a key or a room number she hurried up the stairs.

Damn, I thought. I was left with the choice of going upstairs myself or waiting around until she came out. I looked around. It was late afternoon but the Valley was only just waking up after the previous night's excesses. When I started this journey I'd intended going to sports bar at the beginning of the street. It was always full of college guys skipping classes to drink and ogle the waitresses in skimpy outfits. I knew from experience that I could hook up there in five minutes.

I was now in the seedy end of the south side. Shadowy figures inhabited the dark corners. Hookers ventured out to show their wares if a car slowed down. A young boy on a pushbike pedaled backwards and forwards between a fortified doorway and the cars that parked briefly near a bus shelter.

It wasn't a place for a young twenty year old girl from the better side of the tracks to stay and watch. I got out and retrieved my own coat from the back seat. Following my mother's example I flicked up the collar and hunched down inside it. The cold wind whipped around my legs. I regretted the coat was short and my skirt was shorter. Great for picking up guys, not for being a private investigator in the badlands.

Picking my way through the abandoned condoms and syringes I hustled to the reception. Sliding back the glass door I was assaulted by the smell of stale sweat and alcohol. A small rat faced man sat with his legs up on the counter watching porn on a small television. Behind him a sign advertised the price of the rooms for the night, the hour and for ten minutes. It confirmed what I'd suspected about the place. He looked up nonchalantly and then seeing me scrambled to turn off the television.

"Can I help you miss?" He inquired as he patted down the few remains hairs on his head.

"I want to know what room the woman is in that just came in here."

He regarded me suspiciously for a moment before a slimy smile played across his lips.

"You do know that it's against the law to tell you that information."

I didn't know if that was true so I tried for sympathy.

"She's my mum; I have to get something off her. It's urgent." I pleaded.

"Sorry, my hands are tied." He held them in the air miming that he was hand cuffed.

I hesitated, unsure what to do next.

"However," Rat face continued, "if you were to rent a room I may be able to make sure you are next door."

Money, the universal language.

"Alright," I grumbled, opening my purse and pulling out a twenty dollar note for the ten minute hire.

"Sorry miss. The ten minute rent is only for the regulars. It will be fifty five dollars please." He held out his sweaty palm.

I handed over the money and received the key to room 22. As I walked up the stairs I wondered what I was going to do when I got to the room. Did I knock on my mother's door and demand an explain action? As I got closer I soon realized the thin walls meant it wouldn't be necessary.

The sound of a large hand slapping what I assumed was my mother's buttocks could be clearly heard. A familiar voice berated his white slut.

"I'm going to fuck another black baby into you." Mr. Witherspoon muffled voice called.

"Yes, yes, fuck me please." My mother pleaded.

So my hypocritical mother was hooked on the very thing I was supposed to give up.

I backtracked, intent on returning the key and getting to the sports bar to get my fix. Before I got to the bottom of the stairs two large figures appeared blocking my path. When I tried to go around or between them they blocked my path. I retreated and they moved up until the feeble light lit the faces.

"Hey little lady, where are you rushing too?" The thick set black man on the left said.

"I've got to meet somebody," I replied as I tried unsuccessfully to push past his friend.

"Easy Hilary, we're not going to hurt you." The tall thin white guy said as I twisted from his grasp.

"How do you know my name?" I gasped retreating further up the stairs.

"We've seen the bosses' copies of your training." He said and the both laughed.

"Your boss?"

"I think you know him as Mr. Witherspoon."

"Nooo..."

I struggled as they grabbed me and began taking back to the top of the stairs.

"Easy girl, we know what you want and it would be a shame to waste the room you paid for." The black man said.

I continued to struggle but as I did I felt myself getting wet. The stranger's hands grabbed at my breasts and cunt getting me hotter. I was going to get fucked like a common tramp, but I know now that's exactly what I was.