Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh." She whimpered as he pushed deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, you're as tight as the first time I opened you up. Have I been neglecting my number one slut?" Mr. Jones asked as he stopped just short of full penetration.

"No sir," Mrs. Quill replied automatically.

"Do you want me to fuck you slut?"

"Yes, yes please sir."

"Are you going to show Mrs. White how a real ass slut takes cock?"

"Ohhhh yes," she groaned as he pressed more of his flesh inside her.

"Mrs. White, sit in my chair and watch how a real slut loves getting fucked."

I moved around and sat in the plush leather chair. I was looking directly at Mrs. Quill's face and as I looked up Mr. Jones leered at me as he held her hips.

"Watch and learn Mrs. White, watch and learn." He muttered.

Mrs. Quill's eyes were shut tight as he heaved forward and buried himself completely. I'm sure there were tears forming. Mr. Jones gave her no time to adjusted as he pulled back then slammed forward again causing her to cry out in obvious pain. That only spurred him on as he continued power fucking her ass. He continued the frenzied assault and Mrs. Quill's cries became louder and tears now dripped off her nose each time her body shook as he pummeled her against the desk.

After only a couple of minutes the tone of her cries changed. They became more guttural and almost words. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk and she started fucking back. He ass slammed against Mr. Jones as he crashed forward. It was like two wild animals rutting in peak season. The sounds and smell of sex filled the room and its effect was intoxicating. My hand slipped down to my pussy and I started satisfying my own desires.

"That's it you fucking whore!" Mr. Jones roared at Mrs. Quill." Tell me what you want!"

Her words became coherent. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my ass."

Suddenly she was cumming, her eyes opened wide looking directly at me before rolling back into her head as she squealed. Mr. Jones didn't slacken his pace as he continued ramming her against the desk. Letting go of one hip he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"I'm going to cum slut, where do you want it?" He bellowed.

"I'm my mouth," Mrs. Quill panted.

"Too laaate," Mr. Jones jammed forward and held himself deep inside.

I was in my own frenzy rubbing my cunt and feeling the juices coat my fingers as I went over the edge as well. I was slumped in the chair with my eyes closed enjoying my post orgasmic bliss when I was pulled roughly forward and a cock hit my lips. I opened automatically, looking up to see Mr. Jones leering at me as he forced his cock down my throat. Putting aside the thought of where his dick had just been I relaxed and let him push it till his pubic hair touched my nose.

"Fucking hell you're one hell of a slut. How have you kept it under wraps for so long?" He laughed at his rhetorical question. "Mrs. Quill, remind me to give you a raise. You have done exceptional work. She will be perfect for Friday."

"Thank you sir." Mrs. Quill replied as she gingerly pulled down her skirt.

"Now get the fuck out of my office I've got work to do." He grumbled dismissing us.

We went down in the lift and found Hilary on Mr. Witherspoon's desk. Naked with her legs in the air and Mr. Witherspoon balls deep in her pussy. They both ignored our presence as he ground her into the table. After a long tongue kiss Mr. Witherspoon turned his head to acknowledge our presence.

"I've just come to collect Hilary. Are you are finished with her Mr. Witherspoon?" Mrs. Quill asked meekly.

"Yes, I think I'm done with her." He pushed himself off Hilary's small body and slowly extracted his massive cock from her.

She whimpered as he did so, reaching up trying to hold him in place. His black cock was slick with cum and more leaked out of Hilary's gaping cunt. He faced us with his hands on his hips and I didn't need to be told. I was immediately on my knees in front of him slurping on his long black popsicle.

"Mrs. Quill, these are the most depraved sluts I think we have ever produced." She nodded her agreement as I continued trying to get all his black cock in my mouth.

"All right ladies that's enough for today." Mrs. Quill clapped her hands to get our attention.

Reluctantly I stopped sucking Mr. Witherspoon. Hilary sat up and swung herself off his desk. I desperately wanted to get fucked but it wasn't to be.

Thursday Mrs. Quill took us to a day spa. We were all thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Then manicured, pedicured, trimmed, waxed and finally at the end of the day meditation and massage. We arrived home exhausted yet we hadn't lifted a finger all day. Friday morning after breakfast Mrs. Quill announced we were going dress shopping in preparation for our appointment with Mr. Jones at lunchtime.

Shopping is one of my favorite pastimes and I was secretly looking forward to it until we pulled up at the first boutique. Calling it a boutique was, I thought, stretching the definition. It was a sordid little place filled with vulgar clothes. Luckily we only got underwear there. The next place was much better although its clothes were very skimpy. Mrs. Quill hand picked our outfits. Needless to say there was more of Hilary and me on display to the world than covered.

Last stop was for hair and makeup. Again Mrs. Quill supervised everything that was done to us. As we walked out of the salon I saw our reflections in a full length mirror. We looked like whores. High priced one but whores just the same. I guess that was the idea. The limo then dropped us off at a five star hotel in the city. When we got out Mrs. Quill stayed inside.

"Go to the front desk and say you are the entertainment for Mr. Jones party. They will be expecting you." Mrs. Quill said with smug satisfaction.

With that she closed the door and the car sped off leaving us standing alone. Alone except for the hundreds of people bustling along in front of the place. Outside, alone and exposed, just another step in our humiliation. Men walking past swiveled their heads to get a second look while women just shook theirs in disgust. I took Hilary's hand and we weaved our way into the foyer and up to the front desk. The man there ignored us for some time before he approached us as he would a mangy dog on a sidewalk.

"Can I help you... er ladies?"

"We are looking for Mr. Jones party." I said quickly.

"Ah, I should have guessed. You must be the entertainment." He emphasized the last word as he looked down his nose at us.

I was hoping he would give us directions so we could leave but he wasn't finished with us yet. He rang a bell on the counter and a young man in a hotel uniform came over.

"James," he started loudly so everyone could hear. "Could you escort the umm entertainment up to the Jones party in the Gershwin room?"

"Certainly sir. If you will follow me ladies." He led us through the crowded lobby to the elevators with more people now staring.

When the door closed on the elevator it was such a relief. Now we only had the eyes of the young bell hop perusing our exposed flesh. After exiting the lift he led us along a short corridor before stopping in front of two large doors. He knocked quietly and Mr. Witherspoon appeared.

"I'll take them from here." He said to the bell hop as he gave him twenty dollars.

Instead of going in the room Mr. Witherspoon had left he took us further down and into another that obviously adjoined the one where Mr. Jones was.

"We are not quite ready for you yet. You wait here and I will come and get you." Mr. Witherspoon passed us a couple of prepared drinks from a side table. "Have a drink while you wait. It will take the edge off."

He left us but not the way we came in. He slid back a partition in the wall, partially closing it so we could see through the crack. Mr. Jones stood addressing a group of fifteen other men sitting around a large table. Mr. Witherspoon walked around behind them and stood next to another figure. The ubiquitous Miss Lee. He gave a thumbs up sign to Mr. Jones who nodded slightly as he droned on.

Hilary and I sat on a couple of chairs just behind the partition only half listening until three words captured my attention. Save the Pines. From then on I listened intently.

"...a two hundred million dollar project was delayed for two years by some NIMBYs. For those of you unfamiliar with this term it refers to middle class do gooders who want everything as long as it's Not In My Back Yard. We tried to buy them off, we tried to scare them off. In desperation we even resorted to the courts but with all the liberal judges on the bench nowadays that was never going to work." Mr. Jones paused as a murmur of agreement went around the group before continuing.

"We know these groups are held together by a few key individuals. Without their leadership the rest would fold and accept the meager incentives we throw their way. In my experience there is always a way to get these recalcitrants to see the error of their ways. I'm sure you all saw the press conference held last week where the leader of the Save the Pines group withdrew her objections. After two weeks in my employment she has become a valuable member of the team as I'm sure you will soon see."

Mr. Jones nodded to Mr. Witherspoon and he opened the partition. Hilary and I stood as all the heads in the room turned towards us.

"Gentlemen, I present to you, Mrs. White and her daughter Hilary." There was a smattering of applause and excited whispers. "Come in ladies and join me up here."

Hillary led the way and I followed reluctantly. She stood at the front beaming towards the audience of dirty old men before doing a twirl that caused her short skirt to float up exposing her G-string. Mr. Jones moved behind her. His big hands appeared either side of her and started mauling her breasts before one dropped between her legs and cupped her sex. Hilary squealed in excitement as the audience leered at her debasement and my embarrassment.

"Hilary is one of the most enthusiastic ass sluts I've ever trained." Mr. Jones continued as he ripped off Hilary's shirt. "And her mother, while willful, now knows her place. Which is wherever and whenever I desire it to be."

Mr. Jones now had Hilary down to her lacy underwear. He pointed to the lectern and Hilary knelt down in an alcove behind it. Mr. Jones went back to his notes. A hush descended over the room which was only disturbed by the sound of his zipper being lower and a strangled sigh as Hilary took his member into her mouth. I remained standing at the front. The men in front of me gazed at me intently, undressing me with their eyes. My nipples hardened and I felt myself getting aroused by the highly charged atmosphere. My head was spinning and I wondered what had been in the drink I'd just consumed. I tried to focus on Mr. Jones words to distract my mind from contemplating what was about to happen.

"..so in the past twelve months my team has put together an impressive network of people willing to act on our behalf in local, state and federal planning departments. As well as any number of politicians whose election campaigns were funded by the money you contributed to the cause.

We are now ready to return the power to you. The men who should be running the country. Together, my friends, we can now do whatever the fuck we want."

The audience applauded loudly, cheering Mr. Jones until he held up his hands indicating he wanted their silence again.

"I think that's enough talking for now. I can see you are all eager, as I am, to get to the entertainment." He waved his hand in my direction. "Gentlemen, let the fucking begin!"

I was immediately surrounded by four men. One kissed me hard on the lips while the others pulled at my clothes, exposing my breasts, pussy and ass to their touch. I was lifted off my feet and taken to one of the tables. They lay me on it so my ass sat on one edge and my head hung over the other. Two hard cocks appeared in front of my mouth and as I had done for the last two weeks I automatically opened my mouth and sucked on one then the other.

Many hands still played with my tits and pussy, fingers pushed up inside me coaxing out my lubrication. I could see out of the corner of my eye Hilary in a similar position. Two cocks fought for her mouth while others stood around feeling her up. Mr. Jones was between her legs fucking her. I realized my submission was complete when I felt a pang of jealousy that I didn't have his big cock in my ass. My brief moment of self-discovery was interrupted by the cock that was in my mouth erupting.

"Oooooh yes! Suck it slut." An anonymous voice cried.

I swallowed it all before turning to the other dick rubbing against my cheek. I groaned as a cock finally entered my pussy. It wasn't big but it was hitting the spot and I worked my hips to try and get it deeper. I was in a sexual frenzy. My sexual desires for so long repressed by society's conventions exploded. A cock in each hand, one in my cunt and two taking turns at my mouth. The snide commentary from my attackers that should have disgusted me only spurred me on.

"What a fucking slut... Fuck the bitch... Cum you whore... Suck it..."

My first orgasm was quickly followed by another and still the cocks kept fucking me. Unsatisfied with the inability to use all my holes I was roughly pulled off the table. One old guy laid on the floor his cock standing straight up. Two others lowered me down and he slammed his cock up into my dripping pussy. Next they pushed me forward and someone else knelt behind me pressing his dick into my puckered hole. Fresh dicks appeared in front of my face and I attacked them like the hungry whore I'd become.

Suddenly every light in the room came on. Through the fog of my sexual excitement I heard raised voices and shouted orders. To my frustration the cocks that had been giving me so much pleasure disappeared. I was hauled off the guy I was riding and covered in a rough blanket. When I finally was able to focus on the events happening around me I saw men and women in blue jackets with large letters on them, FBI.

Mr. Jones was still half naked yelling and telling them to get out or he'd have their jobs. Another semi-naked man was trying to subdue him as well as telling to stop talking. I assumed he was his attorney. The agent in charge approached the pair holding up a sheet of paper.

"Mr. Jones?" A very feminine voice asked from under the cap and padded coat.

"Well hello there dear," Mr. Jones replied with a smug snake like grin.

"You're under arrest."

"No my dear I'm not. Do you know who you're talking too? I've spent weekends at Camp David with the president." All Mr. Jones false charm was back. He felt he was in control. His fellow businessmen shook themselves free of the other agents.

"In fact I can pretty much guarantee that you will not have a job by five o'clock tomorrow afternoon. You and all the other pencil-headed dickwads in puffy jackets in this room." Mr. Jones continued waving his arm around gesturing at each of the agents before zeroing back in on the lady in front of him. "You'll regret you ever stormed through that door especially when you are bent over my desk with my cock in your ass!"

"For Christ sake Tony shut up!" The lawyer standing beside him said.

The lady agent turned to one of her colleagues. "I think we can add threatening a federal agent to the list." The lady laughed halfheartedly before she turned her focus back to the men in front of her. "As I was saying Mr. Jones, you are under arrest for criminal conspiracy, bribery, blackmail, and sexual harassment. You have the right to remain silent..."

"Shut up bitch!" Mr. Jones's calmness disappeared and he lunged toward her but was restrained by his lawyer. "You're fucked! You are right royally fucked! One phone call and I will have you out on the street!"

Spittle flew from his mouth as his face turned red and he continued to try and get his hands on her. It was made all the more comical because of his now limp dick flopping about in the struggle.

She held the paper up in front of him again. "I think you should check who counter-signed these warrants." Mr. Jones stopped struggling and peered at the paper. "The commander in chief as well as the attorney general." She added for the benefit of everybody else in the room.

"Well there fucked too. Our money helped put them in there and it will kick them out just as fast. They're not lame ducks they're dead ducks." Mr. Jones spat.

The lady stepped back and lifted her hand to her mouth and spoke but not to anyone in the room.

"Did you get that?" She paused and listened through her earpiece. "Okay he's all yours."

Four more men entered the room. They had no identifying insignia but they strode purposefully up to where Mr. Jones was standing. The FBI agents stepped away and Mr. Jones was once again unsure.

"Who are you? The men in blac..." He never finished the sentence.

One of the newcomers fired a Taser and he hit the floor hard. Another quickly placed a black sack over his head and then they dragged him out the doors. Everybody was stunned. Eventually his lawyer came to his senses.

"You can't do that. He has rights. We have constitutional rights."

"Have you heard of the Patriot Act? He just threatened the President of the United States of America in front of twelve sworn agents."

"That will never stick. It will be thrown out of court."

"It's got to get to court first. I think he'll be holidaying in Guantanamo Bay for a while before you do that." She turned to the other conspirators. "Anyone want to join him?"

They all looked at each other before one held his hands out to the nearest agent offering them to be handcuffed. Others dropped their heads and followed his lead. One reached for his pants but the agent in charge quickly stopped him.

"No fucking way. You walk out there as you are and I've got all the national networks outside so the nation can see your sorry asses."

Two years later. (Hilary.)

I sat in the waiting room. There was no one else there, they always scheduled it that way. Even after two years the infamy wouldn't go away. At first it had been kept quiet. The FBI had done their best but after three weeks Mr. Jones was out on bail. The threat to the President was thrown out of court but the other charges still stood.

Within twenty four hours the videos of me and my mother were leaked online. The media camped in our doorstep and life became unbearable. The prosecutor filed a contempt motion but they couldn't find the proof to link Mr. Jones to the internet release. Once it was in the public domain it couldn't be retrieved. The FBI offered to move us to another location and change our identities but mum wouldn't go.

"I fought for this place. I'm not leaving it." She said.

The public attention moved on pretty quickly but it wasn't the same with our friends. Even our extended family had trouble with what we'd been forced to do. I took the year off college and dad just took off. The trials started six months later and we were prisoners of our past again. The rest of Mr. Jones conspirators turned on him. They gave evidence in return for not doing jail time. As with a lot of corporate criminals Mr. Jones suddenly developed severe health problems including depression and memory loss.

He got five years prison but only served six months. Indeed many of the people he had bribed to receive favorable planning approvals did more actual time. Yes, he lost his job but unlike some of the local politicians and councilors he and his cohorts had a large bank account to fall back on or family money.

It was all starting to settle down again when mum got a book deal. I didn't know she could write and laughed when I first heard it. She typed away for three months and with the help of an editor got it to the publishing stage. There were some legal wrangles but once certain passages and been changed it was released.