All Comments on 'Saving Her Ch. 05'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And another great chapter

Really enjoying this story can't wait to read the chapter enjoying all your other stories as well keep up the good work

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Now that the story has cemented their relationship, the way they are together is adorable. One of the things that I've loved reading your stories is just how much love and care the daddy doms have for their little and this chapter really didn't dissapoint. Lilahs antics are adoreable and a perfect encapsulation of littles, excited, giddy, sweet, cute and playful. Inparticular I loved her weedling out of trouble by putting on a little girl voice and saying she's a princess because that right there is a cute overload :)

Lovely chapter, keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
And....

....the plot thickens. Well donne on emotional tension and sexual too.

Word on the writing itself:

Commas are your friends. You need to start using them to keep your phrasing clear. Your last line should read "No, Princess, just trust me." Typically your punctuation gets funky in the dialogue. There are some great online guides from Purdue to help you smooth it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DADDY NOT GIDEON!!!

She called him Gideon twice in this chapter and he didn't mention or punish her for it either time. Inconsistency in a Daddy is undesirable.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To simplysilver

Thank you, I am aware commas and dialogue is an area I struggle at, so thank you for showing me somewhere to go :). I try my best to review and edit as much as possible to fix those problems. Glad you have stuck around for all my stories.

Thank you for the ongoing support and feedback as always happy reading

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Daddy not Gideon

I am aware she calls him Gideon twice in this chapter, we have to remember that these are two people in a relationship and nobody's perfect. In those moments the emotions were so intense that she called him by his name to let HIM know how she felt and she wasn't in little space. I know the rule he gave states to always call him Daddy but he's not going to punish her for those intense but intimate moments. If she was to have said his name out of anger or frustration or even had forgotten to call him Daddy that would have been a different situation. However she said his name on purpose speaking to him her lover not him her Daddy Dom.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Open Honest Communication but Only One Way

I so like the Daddy/little story. I like how he tries to protect her, but he should not have become so violent with Ethan.It is my impression that honesty is to go both ways in this type of relationship and he did find out what was wrong with her but is not willing to tell her why he left while she was sleeping or what he did. I am certain his actions would upset Lilah and perhaps make her wonder if he could hurt her in a similar manner. He expects open honest communication but does not do the same.

I was hoping to see more of the story No Sir and thought this might have been it but was a bit disappointed as it is some time since I read more of it.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To gentleone58

I know it has been awhile since No More Sir I apologize I've had family things going on this past week and it took longer than usual to finish the chapter. You'll be happy to know that the chapter is complete now and just waiting for approval :D!.

And yes I agree that Gideon should have communicated with Lilah but we will just have to see what happens ;). As far as Ethan Gideon was acting as rational as he could in that moment. He was protecting what was his and fighting for her. Yes it was a little intense but so are the feelings.

Since I just submitted a ch for No More Sir Im writing the next Ch of My Secret Lover first followed by the 6th CH of Saving Her.

Thank you for the feedback and ongoing support happy reading

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
isnt Gideon the coolest Daddy!! :))

Handsome,dashing,daring Daddy!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm In Love

This is my absolute favorite story of all time. I was never really that into DDLG but it grew on me. I find that a lot of DDLG has a lot of unnecessary abuse and roughness. Sure it's kink but it's suppost to be about love. a different kind of love that you have captured in your lovely story. Please continue I can not wait to read more. And FYI I love that she calls him Gidion and he doesn't always punish her for it. That's what DLG should be it's an extreme relationship based on extreme trust a loyalty. Sometimes rules need to be broke especially if it means marking your baby girl feel loved.

NzerxxNzerxxalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely love. This story

Thank you SO much

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Wanderinggipsy

Thanks showing love to my stories and their Daddies :).

Happy Reading

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I 100% agree with you on your comments regarding DD/lg being a different softer type of kink. I hope to be an advocate through my stories and help educate people on what this type of relationship is really like. Yes, there is still lots of kink, but the main part of it is keeping in mind the fragile mind state of a little.

Typical humiliation and punishments won't work for most littles. Instead, they need other forms of punishments and a dom who is patient and understanding.

Thank you for noticing that she calls him Gideon and not thinking he is being inconsistent. We have to remember that they are a couple as well as a daddy and little.

Thanks for the ongoing support and Happy Reading :).

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Nzerxx

I don't know what you are specifically thanking me for, but you are welcome either way :).

Thank you for the support and Happy Reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm in love

I have fallen so head over heels in love with this story. I absolutely love the way that it floats and I can just completely lose myself in it. You truly have an amazing talent for writing and I just love the way that you were able to have the characters have this unbelievable chemistry and their relationship is just so wonderful and I just cannot get over how much I love it. I cannot wait to see what happens next :-)

lovemelikeyoudo82lovemelikeyoudo82almost 7 years ago
Soooo in love💖💖💖...

...with this story!! Can't wait til find out what happens next🤗😍🤗😍

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Now what am I supposed to do? All 3 of my favorites of yours have no new chapters to read!!! Tomorrow is my anniversary so the best possible thing would be to wake up and find new chapters of Saving Her, My Secret Lover and No More Sir. Please Please Please make it happen!!! lol

Marcia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!!!!

I LOVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.. please dont make us wait for the next chaoter.. cant wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NUUUUUUUU

please tell me this isn't over...

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To I'm in love

Your words were so touching I made them comment of the week :). You can check them out on my twitter @fairytalebaby1. I am working on the next few chapters of this story since I will be going out of town soon. Thank you for being so patient I promise the next chapter will be out sometime this week.

Thank you for your support and happy reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Lovemelikeyoudo82

Thank you, I love that you love it :). Next chapter will be out very soon.

Thank you for your support and happy reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Bobossweetnessfreak

I hope your anniversary went well even though there were no new chapters. Again I apologize, life is crazy. I would like to go full time with this writing thing so I can have produce more chapters. I am even working on a novel atm that is similar to Saving Her. Until then I will try to at least have one chapter uploaded a week.

I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek on Twitter :).

As always thank you for your support and happy reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To More please!!!!

All things come to those who wait ;). I promise I am working on the next chapter of this as we speak. It will be up within the week.

Thank you for your support and happy reading.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To NUUUUUUUUU

lol I hope I got the exact amount of U's right :). I pinky promise this story isn't over. I am currently working on the next chapter of this story. Some of my other stories will soon come to an end, but this one will stay for a little longer.

I promise there is so much more to this story, and I hope you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your support and happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*s

I just binged read this entire series! It's soooo good! Chapter 5 (more than the others) felt like she was saying 'daddy' in every sentence- and it took away from some of the dialog for me. It didn't feel as natural as the previous chapters.. Random though.. However it doesn't stop the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ that just happened; and it DEFINITLY won't keep me from awaiting future updates.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

Bee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

Please please PLEASE keep going I'm addicted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Please write another chapter. I love this. It is truly so amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Consistency is very good but there is a time and a place for things. She was frightened and upset. Punishing her for breaking a rule when she was that emotionally vulnerable is cruel. Her abusive ex found her number and threatened her, among other things. That is terrifying for a victim, trust me. Punishment was not appropriate because she didn't need her Daddy. She needed her boyfriend. Gideon knew and understood that, and that punishing her could damage her newly founded trust in him. Would she starts censoring herself because she is afraid of accidently breaking a rule if she allowed herself to be that vulnerable? Would she be afraid to be honest because the last time she was not in control of her emotions she got punished for breaking a rule, when she wasn't in enough control of her faculties to be aware she did? That goes against the trust that is the foundation of a ddlg relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Impatient

Any updates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trust?

So he lied to her at the end of this chapter

avengilineavengilinealmost 7 years ago
So at this point...

I am analyzing the story and I think in the long run, the way this moves is a little bit fast. By the second or third day Gideon pretty much took her to a BDSM lounge and by the fourth day, was purchasing clothes for her...it's very whimsical and happily unrealistic. I'm still failing to see where she is lacking in the self confidence and self esteem. Lilah, seems to have the same problems as any other girl. Are you planning on discussing more about what Gideon does for work? I am very confused as to what his actual business is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love It

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Littleblue3Littleblue3almost 7 years ago
Dying for more

Please post more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Questioning matedial

Gideon was the name of the main character in the Crossfire series, Steele was the last name of Anna from 50 shades, Lailah was the name of the crazy ex sub of Christian in 50 shades. Both novels had rich men who bought everything for their women, went to big events, and had complicated emotions about their sub. Just seems like a lot of borrowed material.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 6 years ago

I'd dearly love to see more of this story.

The conference call bit made me laugh a lot. Everyone knows that you hardware-mute your speakerphone/headset/whatever any time you're not actually talking. :P

Charly_MCharly_Mover 6 years ago

Could this be anymore of a white knight fantasy? If so I don't know how. But I suppose that fetish is as valid as any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the trust factor...

...until the end! Hoping for another installment! It is not fair for Daddy to lie to Lilah and expect complete trust without giving it all in return. Understandably, Lilah is fragile but I hope in the next chapter he tells her the truth and this can somehow strengthen their relationship and Lilah as a character. Otherwise I love this story and your love for writing is evident. Don't let any comment bring you down. Hoping mine was constructive. Much love from bookworm littles!~

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 6 years ago

Need another chapter! Love this story ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need another

I’m dying for another chapter ;-;

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

I have read all of your stories and truly hope you will continue to share your talent with us. I am not open about my kink and your stories have been such a great way to escape. If you can please write more! Another chapter, another story even another sentence and you would make my year! Thank you!

Sweetie5869Sweetie5869about 5 years ago
Binge read!

I've been reading literotica for awhile now and my new bf (hopefully soon-to-be daddy dom), who is new to literotica will hopefully enjoy this story as much as I have and want to become my daddy dom.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Need more

Loved this series. Hope you continue writing again. Aside from a few punctuation and spelling issues, I think your style is great and the story definitely flows well. Is the relationship development too quick - sure, but who cares. And my two cents, Gideon punching Ethan is very much in character and I can see him not telling her to protect her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

Can we get more content? I love this story and I don’t want to stop reading it. I’ve been trying to find something comfortable yet still appealing to read for a while now. This is great. Please continue

K__Bg__99K__Bg__99over 4 years ago
Continuing

I haven’t been intrigued or excited to read a series on here in a very long long time and I finally found this amazing little story. I really hope you plan to continue this story and publish it more because this work is great. I truly appreciate the style, the swap of POV, the character development, and the sexual scenes are not smut like. Everything obviously was thought out with intention and emotion and I love it. You’re doing absolutely amazing. I strongly encourage continuation of this series if at all possible!

Greywolfgirl96Greywolfgirl96almost 4 years ago
Love

Please write more of this!!! 💖

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this series. I am sorry to see that you have not submitted anything since 2017. I hope all is well with you!!!

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 3 years ago

Love this series, I hope your well and I hope we have some more content soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this series a lot and sad to see you are not able to continue it . I hope you return soon. Can anyone suggest more stories like this please??

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

In my opinion the story would have been better without this violent episode. Also claiming to be "untouchable in the eyes of the law" is weird.

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

Sad to end on this note, with his dishonesty about not hiding anything. Also thought he could have intimidated the ex-boyfriend more effectively with money/influence after the first couple of punches.

belmoobelmooover 1 year ago

I understand Gideon's anger, but he should have handled that a little differently. Still, it was kinda sexy 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous