Saving Her Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her waist firmly I smacked her ass playfully. When I didn't respond she huffed out crossing her arms.

"PWWEEzze..."

Holding her chin so she had to look me in the eye I answered.

"No, and if you ask again or continue with this attitude you won't get it at all."

"NO DADDY... see I'm a Princess."

Sitting up straight she smiled placing her hands under her chin like she was posing. I chuckled to myself then nodded my head. She was learning fast on how to get out of trouble.

"Yes you are now Daddy has to go back to work and you Princess have some research to do."

"What research?"

"You need to research where you want to take your classes for the sign language."

Her smile grew and she swung her arms around me pulling me in closer.

"You are amazing!"

Squeezing her tightly I patted her butt.

"Ok little one, the quicker I get back to work the sooner I can come home."

Jumping off me she bit her lip smiling up at me. Grabbed my suit jacket off my coat rack I took her hand.

"Come on little one, I'll walk you down."

I felt eyes on us as I walked through my building holding Lilah's hand. The dinner party was our formal outing, but I knew walking with her like that was our first step in making it known.

Everyone would soon know who Lilah was and what she meant to me.

Helping her into the car I kissed her one last time before shutting the door. Looking at my phone It was 2'O clock meaning I had a conference call with Italy in 15 minutes.

I rushed back up the building and readied myself for a daunting call.

I had been butting heads with a partnering company in Italy over a resort location we were co-operating. Under my better judgment, I had allowed them to keep co-ownership seeing the benefit in the resort.

That however was proving to be more work than it was worth.

"Robert hold all calls and visitors except Lilah's while I'm on this call."

"Got it, Sir."

I had filled Robert in on who Lilah was that morning, briefing him on a few rules he was to abide by as well.

I logged onto my computer seeing them already waiting. They hadn't noticed I had joined the call so I kept my mic muted and video off listening in.

"What use is he when we've increased our profit by 100%?"

I leaned forward in my chair curious as to where the conversation was going. Few ever questioned me in business but I was amused someone was trying.

"Well, Ronaldo remember he is the whole reason our profit has increased."

"Bull, he helped us out of financial debt that's all." "I say we repay him with interest and cut ties."

I was becoming angry at the conversation, I didn't give co-ownership to a company often but rather liked to buy them out instead owning it entirely.

If they were going to try to stab me in the back they had another thing coming.

I turned both my video and mic on at that moment sitting back in my chair.

"Well we wouldn't want to act too hastily now would we, after all, I do own the majority of the company and am the primary shareholder."

I felt the tension instantly the moment they realized I was on and had been listening to them.

"Mr. Steele we are extremely sorry for Ronaldo."

I focused my gaze on the short thick Italian that was now sinking in his chair.

"Why are you sorry, obviously Ronaldo feels like I have done an inadequate job bringing the resort to its full potential this matter should be addressed."

An hour passed as we talked about pressing issues, they were quick to steer the conversation to anything except Ronaldo. I allowed it but I kept my eyes out watching everyone's actions.

Feeling my phone vibrate I glanced down at it seeing a text from Isaiah.

"Lilah has completely withdrawn herself and she is being super quiet, you said to alert you if I feel something ever distressed her."

My attention immediately focused on Lilah.

"Bring her to me."

"Already on our way, she hasn't even noticed."

Focusing back on the video call I chimed in.

"We will have to wrap this call up quickly because I have a pressing issue that needs to be addressed."

We ran over some numbers and logistics, then I directed them to my marketing team so they could work with them on my demands.

Seeing a text from Isaiah I ended the call.

"We will be arriving in five, she still hasn't realized where we are going."

I began to show myself out of my office making my way to the elevator. If she wasn't aware of a destination change something was on her mind distracting her.

I reached the first floor just as Isaiah texted me they had arrived. Walking out the revolving doors I saw the Black BMW pull up.

Lilah looked up at that moment realizing where she was. As soon as she looked up our eyes locked and I could see built up tears.

Opening her door I held out my hand pulling her out.

"Why am I here?"

"Because I instructed Isaiah to bring you to me."

"Why?"

"What's wrong Lilah?"

"Nothing Daddy."

I placed my hands on her waist gently squeezing her. She hadn't looked up at me since getting out of the car. Lifting her chin up I felt my chest tighten seeing tears.

"You're not telling me something Princess and I need to know what it is."

She remained quiet and I tapped on the car roof letting Isaiah know to leave us.

"Come on little one we are taking this up to my office."

She seemed to tense for a second.

"Daddy I'm sorry nothings wrong."

"You're not in trouble Baby, just want to do this in private."

Taking her hand I led her into the building and into the elevator. The whole time she remained quiet only looking up to see where to turn.

Once we were in my office I picked her up. Wrapping her legs around my waist she buried her face in my neck. I carried her over to my couch sitting down.

"Baby tell Daddy what's wrong."

"Why did you tell Isaiah to bring me here?"

"He has standing orders to bring you to me whenever he sees you distressed which clearly you are."

"I'm fine Daddy really."

Clearly, I was going to have to take a different approach to get the answer out of her. Running my fingers through her hair I tucked it behind her ear.

"You are perfect little one."

She looked up at me confused and I just pulled her into me kissing from her cheek to her neck. Resting my lips at her ear I continued.

"You are mine to protect and worship."

She whimpered my name out hearing the tears she was holding back.

"Nobody can hurt you now that you're mine."

I pulled her shirt out from her skirt and ran my hand up her bare back. Instantly she started crying and I pulled her even closer rocking her as I rubbed her back.

"Shh, it's okay Daddy's here."

I rocked her holding back my own pain. Seeing her like this was eating me up and until she told me what was wrong I couldn't fix it.

"Babygirl please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it."

"My purse..."

Looking over at my side table I scooted her off my lap walking over to retrieve it. Handing it to her and sitting back down she pulled out her phone.

I was curious what could be on her phone that had made her that upset. Handing it over to me I took it looking at the message that burned her screen.

"I can't stand being apart from you, I know I fucked up and that I've said this in the past but losing you really has made me change my way of acting." "I miss your lips and your smile and the way you used to call me yours." "I'm sorry you never deserved for me to treat you like that please let me see you."

Scrolling down I read her answer.

"How did you get my number, Ethan..."

"It doesn't matter babe, will you see me?"

"It does matter and no I'm seeing someone."

"You SLUT I always knew you were a whore, didn't take you long to find another dick to jump on did it?" "I really loved you Lilah and you just tossed me aside, you've hurt me too much this time the pain can't be replaced." "I'm going to kill myself and it's going to be all your fault."

I felt my blood boil and I ran over to my desk hitting a number on my phone.

"FIND HIM SOONER!"

I turned around seeing Lilah clutching her legs crying. Forcing my anger aside I breathed out walking over and sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault Gideon please don't be mad I told him I was seeing someone."

Realizing she thought I was angry with her I scooped her up cradling her in my lap.

"You think I'm mad at you?"

"Yes he's right I'm a whore and you deserve better."

Lifting her chin up quickly I stared into her eyes.

"You are NOT a whore or any of those things he called you, he is a pathetic boy with a serious problem." "You are right to think I am mad, but I am not mad at you."

I kissed her cheek first.

"You are beautiful."

Then I kissed her other cheek.

"You are perfect."

Kissing her forehead I pulled her closer.

"You are not defined by words."

Finally, I kissed her lips.

"And you are mine to worship."

I tasted the saltiness of her tears as I softly kissed her caressing her cheeks. She kissed me back entangling her fingers in my hair before burying her face in the crook of my neck.

I held her there rocking her until her sobs subsided, closing her eyes I pulled out my phone texting Agustus to bring my car around.

"Come on baby, it's time to go home you need some rest."

"Are you coming with me?"

"Of course."

I helped straighten her clothes and took her to the bathroom wiping away the streaked makeup. Her face was bare of any products and she couldn't have looked more beautiful.

Turning her to face herself in the mirror I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her tightly against me.

"Look at how beautiful you are baby, inside and out."

She turned her head away but I raised my hand turning her head back to the mirror. Repeat after me, Lilah.

"I am beautiful."

She hesitated for a second then did as instructed.

"I am beautiful."

Brushing her hair to the side I began again.

"I am smart."

"I am smart."

"I am worthy of love."

She looked at me but my look never faltered.

"I am worthy of love."

"I am not defined by words."

Breathing out she turned to face me.

"I am not defined by words."

Before I could tell her what to say next she but in.

"And I am Daddy's to love and worship."

I smiled down at her and kissed her lips tenderly.

"Don't forget I am yours to Princess."

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it seeing Agustus was waiting downstairs.

"Come on Babygirl, time to go."

During the car ride, she fell asleep with her head on my lap and my jacket thrown over her. Once we were home Agustus helped me hold the doors open as I carried her up the stairs laying her down in our bed.

"Thank you Agustus."

"No problem Sir, is she going to be okay?"

"I filled Isaiah in on the situation during the car ride, but yes she will be okay just find him as soon as possible."

"Yes, Sir."

I didn't want to chance her waking to find I wasn't there so I grabbed my laptop and sat in bed next to her. I worked on a few work emails that I hadn't had the chance to finish.

The sun set and I looked over at Lilah still asleep peacefully. She looked like an angel so peaceful and serene. Hearing my phone go off I picked it up reading Agustus's text.

"We found him."

I hurried to dress staying quit so I wouldn't wake her then headed out taking one of my personal cars. Agustus had sent me Ethan's location and I wasn't wasting any time, he was going to be receiving a visit from me.

I pulled into what looked like a run down house growing angrier at the thought of Lilah having to live there. I wasn't sure if she had lived there or not but she deserved far more than anything he had given her.

I spared no time walking up to his door pounding on it.

The guy that greeted me at the door must not have been more than 5"11 and I towered over him at my height of 6'2. He was slender and scrawny making him all the more pathetic.

"Are you Ethan?"

As soon as he answered yes I landed a blow to his jaw.

"What the fuck man?!"

Stepping inside I closed the door to not disturb whatever neighbors there may have been. I didn't want witnesses for what I was about to do to him.

"The name Lilah ring a bell?"

"That slut what about her?"

My blood boiled and I socked in the jaw hitting the same spot as before.

"Unless you want to wind up dead I suggest you stay away from her."

He stood up and began to laugh.

"You must be her somebody that she's seeing."

I lunged forward pushing him into the wall and grabbed his shirt pounding his face in. He tried to fight back but I just increased the power of my blows more and more.

Seeing his face covered in blood I let him go stepping back.

Spitting out blood he tried to roll over.

"I hope you enjoy my leftovers."

I kicked his ribs in then knelt down rolling him over staring into his bloodshot eyes.

"If you ever see, talk or touch her ever again I promise I will destroy you in every way possible."

Motioning at his face I continued.

"If this inclination of what I can do isn't enough know that I am untouchable in the eyes of the law."

Standing up I walked out of the house and drove away. I pulled off at a gas station to wash the blood off my hands and change my shirt.

I had worn a jacket so no one was able to see I had blood splatters on it.

Feeling my phone vibrate I looked at it seeing Lilah's face. Hurrying to my car I answered it.

"Hey, Babygirl, sorry Daddy had to run to a meeting at my office real quick but I'm on my way back now."

"Are you okay Daddy you sound different."

"I'm fine sweety, why don't you take a shower and decide what you want to order to eat."

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"No Princess just trust me."

12