All Comments on 'Saving Sabrina Ch. 02'

by Lord_Dane81

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
buckshot46buckshot46about 6 years ago
Liked It, But

Your writing is getting better and I appreciate the story line.

But, . . . The introduction of the threat being real was strong. Is this venue romance or horror? Still gave this Chapter a 5-Star. Maybe it just shook me out of my comfort zone.

Lord_Dane81Lord_Dane81about 6 years agoAuthor
@buckshot46

Thanks for the comment. Your reaction to the reveal at the end was exactly what I was going for, so I'm glad you let me know that it got to you. As far as genre, I'd characterize what I'm writing as suspenseful romance. The love elements are all there and central to the story, but I'm never afraid of bringing in some darkness and conflict.

Thanks for reading!

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 6 years ago
Interesting Story

I'm enjoying this story. Good characters and a gripping plot(I'm a sucker for Romance-Detective stories), nice pace and a touch believable. My critiques; I was waiting for the investigation to take a turn to learn how the bad guy(s) learned of Sabrina's new location (down to the exact 2nd floor room), a run down of her friends/acquaintances and overall more in depth investigation related writing. It also seems that this story went from a danger meter maxed out at 10 to kissy face too fast.

I did give it 5* based on my liking the story so far.

Lord_Dane81Lord_Dane81about 6 years agoAuthor
@Freddor6601

Thanks for the comment and the critique. I'd actually had some of the same thoughts after I posted chapter 2 and made some effort to address them in the next chapter.

Sunset154Sunset154about 6 years ago
Great Story

Enjoying the story, hopefully more to come!

Lord_Dane81Lord_Dane81about 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is finished...

Chapter 3 is finished and posted over on Patreon. I'll be uploading it here sometime later this week. I'm making progress on Chapter 4 and hope to finish it this week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Timeline errors

I'm enjoying the story, but you have some serious timeline errors. The guards didn't arrive last night, they arrived early morning. If his sister was her big sister in college, then they couldn't have visited 3 years ago when Sabrina was a senior, cassie would have already graduated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good stuff

Waiting for #3 to come up. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting!

Hey there, how about chapter 3?

PapaMikePapaMikealmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3

You posted this in February:

Chapter 3 is finished...

Chapter 3 is finished and posted over on Patreon. I'll be uploading it here sometime later this week. I'm making progress on Chapter 4 and hope to finish it this week.

That is almost 4 months ago. WTH???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not really nice to start a story in one format an change it to another Literotica to Patreon. WTF is Patreon anyway? Piss poor authoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoying the pace. Keep it up.

rickydean56rickydean56over 5 years ago
Next?

I even signed up on patreon trying to find it but it was too confusing. Please post the next chapter and hurry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You won't see Chapter 3 here.

Patreon is a paysite where if you want to read the rest of the story, you have to pay. Wonder what Literotica would feel about an author that did this? Too bad because the story was developing quite nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BAN THE FUCKER

Wattpad created a pay site as well. I will not encourage the use of them,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Now

This story started out great and I was looking forward to seeing more of it, maybe finding out who the villain was and what his beef with Sabrina was. But then I read the author’s bio page and kinda lost interest. I got the feeling that the author posted the first two chapters of this story here as a tease to gen up interest in his Patreon site and that’s too bad for me, I guess. Because unless or until Heinlein, Hemingway or L’Amour start writing again and posting there I doubt I’ll ever grace the site with my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Star

So the author started the story here, then found a place to post it where he could get paid for it, so he took the next chapter(s) over there?! That’s pretty low. I hope he knows, as an aspiring writer, what kind of reputation he will soon have for pulling that kind of stunt. He really should be banned from Literotica. Although since he hasn’t posted anything here in almost two years maybe he’s already gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad Deal

The author leaves a cliffhanger like this and just walks away? Figuratively speaking, of course, I hope he rots in Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of time reading this story with the ending on a pay site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How I hate people like this author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous