All Comments on 'Tripletit 02: Saving The Planet'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 16 years ago
Hot sequel!

I loved reading the 1st Tripletit story 4 years ago, but I would never have guessed in 100 years that you'd write a sequel. Thanks so much for this 2nd delightful tale of giant, triple-breasted women!

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 16 years ago
Bravo Ogg

A well crafted world, and a clever use of the theme. I'm going to have to go back and read the original.

theMaventheMavenabout 16 years ago
Very clever

Original, intriguing, entertaining and informational. A really good read. The only problem I had was when Derek was arrested "wrapped only in his bathroom." LOL. Here's to typos!

MunachiMunachiabout 16 years ago
great story...

a very original story, and fun to read!

xxxecilxxxecilalmost 13 years ago
wouldn't mind a visit

I wouldn't mind a visit, but someone should tell the Tripletitians that nuclear power doesn't automatically destroy the environment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is a really great story line, please keep writing more about Tripletit, it seems like the fun has a lot of life left in it, and sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The 3rd.

Great story. I was wondering about the middle breast. Now i know. Ending was also delightful and arousing.

DamJrDamJrover 9 years ago
Very Good!

It's a great Sci-Fi tale, very sexy and smart on it's concepts too. I love giant women and I very pleased to see a so rare and ultimate sexyal dream: Unbirthing.

I a doubt. I really did not get where exactly are the side pussies of the triplet's womens. They are close to the central one?

The only think that keep me from give 5 stars is that the final unbirth sequence is to short and abruptly. O would like Sandra engulfing him slowly and more dramatically, nasty femdom style. Also, after, Chloe doing it slowly and romantically.

But it's very good anyway.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
He was lucky

That all it took for Sandra to give him up was confrontation. Otherwise, he'd be absorbed ...

Great, original tale. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES