All Comments on 'Tripletit 02: Saving The Planet'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
He was lucky

That all it took for Sandra to give him up was confrontation. Otherwise, he'd be absorbed ...

Great, original tale. 5*

DamJrDamJralmost 10 years ago
Very Good!

It's a great Sci-Fi tale, very sexy and smart on it's concepts too. I love giant women and I very pleased to see a so rare and ultimate sexyal dream: Unbirthing.

I a doubt. I really did not get where exactly are the side pussies of the triplet's womens. They are close to the central one?

The only think that keep me from give 5 stars is that the final unbirth sequence is to short and abruptly. O would like Sandra engulfing him slowly and more dramatically, nasty femdom style. Also, after, Chloe doing it slowly and romantically.

But it's very good anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The 3rd.

Great story. I was wondering about the middle breast. Now i know. Ending was also delightful and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is a really great story line, please keep writing more about Tripletit, it seems like the fun has a lot of life left in it, and sex too!

xxxecilxxxecilalmost 13 years ago
wouldn't mind a visit

I wouldn't mind a visit, but someone should tell the Tripletitians that nuclear power doesn't automatically destroy the environment.

MunachiMunachiabout 16 years ago
great story...

a very original story, and fun to read!

theMaventheMavenabout 16 years ago
Very clever

Original, intriguing, entertaining and informational. A really good read. The only problem I had was when Derek was arrested "wrapped only in his bathroom." LOL. Here's to typos!

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 16 years ago
Bravo Ogg

A well crafted world, and a clever use of the theme. I'm going to have to go back and read the original.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 16 years ago
Hot sequel!

I loved reading the 1st Tripletit story 4 years ago, but I would never have guessed in 100 years that you'd write a sequel. Thanks so much for this 2nd delightful tale of giant, triple-breasted women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES