All Comments on 'Say Goodbye'

by bleedingpurple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rabid fracking Doms

Need to be put down...quit breathing...double tap double tap...dead dom walking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
did you write this only to get reactions from readers?

This is a joke? Right? Did you write this story to get a reaction from readers? This wouldn't happen. If it did, I bet your co-workers would respond to your moans and pleas. But maybe you really did meet a crazy man.

I am curious if you are going to add to the story. I was drawn in and I could not stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

She should have used her safe word right away. Any normal office I've ever been in, someone would have called security--or the police--and he'd have been gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps move the category

This sounds a lot more like noncon than BDSM, perhaps a different audience would receive your story better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Questionable

This sits on a fine line between BDSM and non-consent. While I enjoyed the story, I can understand why others may find it a bit unnerving. I think it would fit better in the non-consent category. That said, I'd like to hear more about this relationship and where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this!

I loved your story. Very hot and I totally feel you on the element of abuse/non consent. Keep on writing and follow your passion! Don't let these people who fail to read your opening statements and recognize that its just fantasy!

I_Enjoy_Your_StoriesI_Enjoy_Your_Storiesalmost 9 years ago
Five stars even if its not my cup of tea.

Is this your fantasy? Yikes. But okay. Each to their own. The story was too violent for me, but you are a great writer. I did feel every bit of it.

heatseekher01heatseekher01almost 9 years ago
spicy

Well it does verge on the darker side, but a neat fantasy - nicely written, especially liked the pussy spanking/whipping...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ONLY GOT SO FAR..

When he slaps her in the workplace, you lost me. The police would have been there so fast it would have made his head spin. Whether she was into it or not, this is not proper workplace behavior and would not be tolerated by management. So why would he want her to get fired from this job? Surely that's the only possible response from management. They wouldn't want this kind of thing going on in their place of business. I don't know what happened after the slap, but whatever it was this is a piece of shit story and the writer should be ashamed of themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous