All Comments on 'Saying Yes'

by laurielovesyou

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Are you sure?

Well Laurie, your story leaves me wondering if you are sure that your heroine really wanted to "do daddy"? Also, what is with that guy? Is he a sicko insisting that she degrade herself for his need. If, as in most fiction, a part of this is drawn from life experience, I grieve for you.

John C.

tell_redshoe

laurielovesyoulaurielovesyoualmost 19 years agoAuthor
reality?

grieve not, my friend. this is pure fiction and fantasy. sickco? maybe, but i've read much worse. chill out, baby.

love, laurie

WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 19 years ago
Great Effort with Difficult Format

I have read other stories that are composed of nothing but dialogue, and was sorely disappointed. Stories of this type of extremely difficult to write, but you have done quite well here, writing just enough "detail" into the dialogue to help guide the reader's imagination and interpretation of the events. The content is a bit disturbing, but that can also be a good thing; I only wish there had been a bit more of a "backstory" to the conversation seven months earlier... perhaps a prequel is required?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
like watching a ping-pong match

There was a story there, but it needed to be fleshed out a little and made more reader friendly.

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessalmost 19 years ago
Sorry but..

This story had about as much heat as a dead fish.

drsaltdrsaltalmost 19 years ago
Not quite there

I give you a "B" for craft -- skillfully using nothing but dialog -- but only a "C-" for story.

"Daddy" seems a little too predatory to love her as much as he says he does. Laying all his fantasies on her at once, so early in their new relationship is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
out right boreing

this story was as hot as dark side of the moon. the sex was boreing you never gave a describsion of the daughter. it took you almost the entire first page just to get, to get to any thing close to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Try!

I agree with WFeather. Difficult format to write but a commendable effort. The degradation part spoiled it at the end though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
KEEP IT COMING

It's something of a psychological thriller. I like your story, but I'd like you to eventually continue by describing their passionate feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What an interesting way to write....

For the fact that it is not easy to write in total dialogue, I give you the author some serious credit...although like other reviewers I did feel like the father was far too pushy and needed to have more tenderness in dealing with a hesitant daughter...plus the whole telling her that she would have to let him use her in every degrading way that he saw fit was just too unbelievable, especially since she's suppose to be this "really smart girl."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

can't waint for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Saying NO!

The old sicko didn't love her - he loved himself.

I'm sorry I read it.

Stan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous