All Comments on 'Scarlett's Wedding'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck. Yes.

Story is the bomb. Just the right amount of wrong. Well-written and HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Accountants

So you’re saying that all accountants are repressed homosexuals? Seems right.

Always happy to read a story about Jack fucking the stuffing out of the dimwit wives of wimps.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I gave it a 5

Had you put this in the loving wives section, the denizens there woul be giving this story a bunch of ones, and leaving comments that say, “fag cuck shit.”

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
This is great

But we could definitely use some more subtlety with respect to the husbands. Things kinda break down with everything so obviously thrown at them yet they remain I disturbed.

sandbankssandbanksover 6 years ago
rxm76 is back!

One of my favourite authors is back!

rxm76 never fails to elicit an erotic response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You never fail to write some of the hottest stories around. The characters are original and the dialogue makes these unlikely scenario is jack goes through almost real. I'd love to see more of Scarlett and her sister in the future. I'd also love to hear jack impregnating that Indian woman's sister from your "forced sale" story and I'd love it if you could include jack meeting and impregnating an East Asian chick since he's dabbled in all the races except that one. I look forward to your next submission they are well worth the wait and you can't rush art.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 6 years ago
What happened to chapters 4 and 5

in Her Fiance's Father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A new rxm76 story is always an event

This one feels thinner than your best work. But it's good to see you back in the fray.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa12 months ago

Jack needs to die....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...