Scarlett's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

Jack hiked her skirt up around her waist and put a hand under each buttock. He lifted her with her back resting on the pillar. She put her arms around his neck, rubbed her naked breasts on his chest and scissored her legs around his waist. Somehow, his shirt had become unbuttoned and her firm breasts flattened on his bare skin, her hard nipples making sensual indentations.

She felt his cockhead at her pussy lips and he felt the leakage of her sexual fluids.

"You're a bitch in heat, Violet," said Jack.

"Yes, yes," she whispered urgently. "Just fuck me now!"

He lowered her slowly, impaling her pussy lips on his cockhead. She was as tight as her sister and gasped in an identical manner as he entered her. He knew they had less than seven minutes left, so he pushed the rest of his enormous cock into her without ceremony. He covered her lips with his, forcing them apart and entering her mouth with his thick tongue at the same time as his cock was embedding itself in her tight pussy. Her sharp cry was stifled.

He kept his tongue in her mouth as he began to fuck her hard, driving her buttocks against the pillar. The thought of the dancers all around them in the darkness heightened their excitement. Like her sister, Violet had a short fuse and came very quickly and very hard. Her body thrashed on his, her hips rotating to jam her clit on his mount and make the greatest possible contact. Her contractions were wild and uncontrolled. Jack kept fucking her through them and she ascended to another orgasm almost immediately. This time he let himself go, his grunts muffled by his tongue in her mouth. He ejaculated a heavy load of thick, pungent jism into her deepest recesses. He pounded his ejaculate into her through three hard thrusts.

They were both covered with sweat and their clothes clung to them. He let her down on to her feet. She leaned on him, feeling a bit dizzy, not sure that her legs would hold her up.

"Oh, love to love you, baby!" crooned Donna Summer as the song wound down to its close. The lights began to brighten, very slowly.

Violet quickly pulled up the bodice of her bridesmaid's dress to cover her breasts. She plumped them with her hands, making sure that the dress was properly fitted again. She began to wipe her brow of sweat with her hand, but then Jack handed her a large handkerchief. She used it quickly. It came away with smudges of black from her mascara and red from her rouge. By the time she handed it back to Jack, he had straightened his clothing and was annoying calm. Her dress was damp, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

"Let's go back to your husband," said Jack. "Then I'll leave. As you wanted."

The lights were back to normal when they approached David. He was standing with Don and Scarlett. Jack took Violet's hand and put it on David's.

"Here's your wife back, David," he said. "Thanks for loaning her to me." He left the sexual allusion hanging there and turned to Scarlett. "Thank you for inviting me. I'll see you the next time you're in the big city."

He left quickly, without waiting for a response. Both Scarlett and Violet looked after his retreating back. Scarlett took in Violet's damp dress, her face devoid of make-up and the whiff of sexual fluids in an instant.

"He fucked you on the dancefloor, didn't he?" she whispered in her sister's ear.

Violet nodded, but before she could respond, Don and David brought them back to the present.

"Come on, girls!" said Don. "Time for another foursome of the bride and matron of honor on the dance floor!"

Don took Scarlett's hand and led her to the dance floor where the next number was just beginning. It was Jack's requested slow, sexy number and the lights slowly began to dim. David tightened his grip on Violet's hand and followed Don and Scarlett.

"Wait, David, ..." began Violet. "I need to use the ladies'."

"Oh, you can do that after the dance, darling," he said, pulling her along.

"Well, ..." she began.

She still felt the warmth of Jack's copious load of semen deep inside her. But now it was seeping out of her pussy lips. The thick, viscous admixture of their sexual fluids had slowly oozed down her upper thighs and was beginning to stain her stocking tops. The tart scent of their sex was obvious to her nostrils, and she wondered if David could smell it too.

He put his arms around her on the dance floor and they began to sway to the slow rhythm.

"Do you smell that sharp odor?" David asked her.

"No," she said, innocently. "I don't know what you mean."

"It's almost like someone has been having sex right here on the dance floor."

"People do the craziest things," she said. "But you're much too sensible for that."

"That I am," he agreed.

---

Ten days later, Jack's phone pinged with a text. He opened it and saw the familiar airline uniform. It was a selfie of stewardess taken from the neck down. The jacket was wide open and her blouse was unbuttoned down to the waist. Her uniform scarf was tightly knotted around her throat. The cups of her black lacy bra were pulled down and she had a hand under each of her firm, young breasts, holding them together to form a tight cleavage. Her nipples were hard and she had a red-painted fingernail scraping each one. The text read, "The Marriott, room 846. The door's unlocked."

'Scarlett's back in town,' Jack thought.

He texted his wife, Carmen, that business would keep him in town for the night and called his chauffeur, Henry. He was at the Marriott within the hour. As he rode the elevator up to the 8th floor, he could feel his cock getting hard with the thought of sucking on Scarlett's pregnant tits. He pushed on the door to 846 and it swung open smoothly.

Violet sat on the bed. She was dressed as in the selfie she had sent him, except that her uniform skirt was now hiked up around her waist, displaying her black beribboned garters, stocking tops, and black lace panties. Jack began shedding his clothes as he advanced on the bed.

"I want your baby," she whispered throatily, as Jack climbed into the bed and ran a finger on her damp panties, up her pussy to her clit. "Like my baby sister, Scarlett."

"I've fucked you at the wedding - maybe you're already pregnant."

"I want to be sure."

"How long are you in town?"

"Three days."

"That's plenty of time," said Jack. "I'll fuck you repeatedly, every day. You'll go home sore, but pregnant. I hope you like rough sex."

"I've seen some of the videos Scarlett made of her fuck sessions with you. I'm her big sister, I can take more."

Jack smiled.

"I think we're both going the enjoy the next few days. Now call your husband, I want you to talk to him while I fuck you."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12