All Comments on 'Scent-sational Sex'

by mrbaseballs09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, sorta OK gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You got it exactly right

Man how many times must i have heard my wife saying the same thing...luckily she gives in from time to time.... Excelent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost the best.

He should have eaten that cream pie! That would have made it a a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is my dream!

I beg my gf all the time to let me enjoy her dirty body. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star

I love when my wife gets drunk and loses her inhibitions about being "dirty". Please write more

falcon29falcon29over 8 years ago
Great

I've read that scent accounts for almost 80% of the strength of sexual attraction. I personally love going down on a juicy well scented pussy. The anal smell doesn't turn me on so much, but I've lovingly tongued my share of assholes. Perfumes and colognes make me choke. A freshly soaped pussy is like nothing human.

waynekirk43waynekirk43over 8 years ago

love it when my wife has had a date with another man ore men and comes home well used and cum filled.love the smell of sex on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My secretary

I'm a director for engineering department, aged 34 and my secretary is a gorgeous and sexy lady,she is slightly over weight, about 75 Kg, 1.68 m, aged 38. We usually make sex in her flat each week end. In one of those days, after making annal sex which both of us enjoy it a lot, she asked me if she can ride me as a pony, I immediately became on my knees and she as a well experienced pony rider jumped on my back and started kicking me by her legs asking me to move faster. It took about 15 minutes then I collapsed down, it was the first time for me to carry such a lady on my back. Then she went to the bathroom and came back after a while and asked me to lick her ass hole clean. Without hesitation I started licking her dirty ass hole since I discovered that she did not clean her ass after dumping. She asked me in very sexy manner if I like licking her dirty ass hole and I replied yes, it is very sexy and delicious. This became as a habit, every week end she rides me like a pony and asks to lick her ass hole clean. One day when she was riding me, she said that she want to shit directly in my mouth and asked me to be on my back and immediately she put her ass on my head and ordered me to open wide my mouth and started shitting. It was difficult to me.... but she pressed her ass cheeks on my face and forced me to swallow her shit and I obeyed. Since then she never used toilet, I'm eating her shit and drinking her pee carrying her on my back like a pony. she gives me excellent amusement, we do sex for 3 -5 times a day, every thing is wonderful. Just try and you will see.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 7 years ago
Lovely

The best story I have ever read. And I know exactly where you are coming from. Took me a long time to convince my wife but she is now hooked on me cleaning her filthy body.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36111 months ago

Excellent! Too many women think that it turns us off but I would love my wife to trust me like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrbaseballs09@mrbaseballs09
I am happily married to the love of my life. I am here to explore my sexuality, by writing and reading. I adore the scents of a woman, her scents, not body wash and perfume. I have found that I get turned on by no stories, and would love to explore that more. I am new to chat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES