Students Rule II Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers

She then turned around and, with the thong in her hand, stepped over beside Ms. Lee's head. She took the small, dainty garment and held it up to the principal's nose.

"And do you like the smell of my pussy?" she asked in a sultry, seductive voice.

Ms. Lee nodded her head. "Yes," she managed to squeak out.

"Can see how wet I am?" Barbie asked, the thong still pressed against her face.

"Yes."

Barbie withdrew the thong, leaned over until her face was inches from Ms. Lee's and spoke. "And do you know what we're going to do about it?"

Ms. Lee bit her lower lip and shook her head nervously.

Barbie tossed the thong aside and ran her fingers seductively through the principal's hair. "I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to eat my pussy until I cum." She hesitated before continuing. "And if you do a real good job, I might allow you to cum. How does that sound?"

Ms. Lee nodded her head anxiously. "Yes, please," she pleaded. "Please let me eat your pussy."

Barbie smiled but didn't say a word as she straightened up and raised her left knee onto the table. She then pulled her other leg onto the table, swinging the right leg over the prone torso until she was straddling her chest. Finally, she shimmied up until her pussy was hovering over Ms. Lee's mouth. But when Ms. Lee raised her head from the table and stretched towards the hovering pussy, Barbie grabbed her roughly by the hair and held the head firm, still several inches from the target.

"Don't disappoint me," she said before finally lowering herself to the waiting lips.

Virginia was nearly delirious from the emotional overload. She was the principal and this was her school -- her conference room. Yet she was the one who was tied helplessly to the table with one bullet up her pussy and another up her ass while her secretary had a firm hold of her hair, grinding her pussy into her face. Her body was on fire and she felt like a complete and utter tramp.

And all she wanted to do was eat that beautiful young pussy until her tormentor screamed out in orgasm.

Barbie knew she wouldn't last long. She had a firm grip on Ms. Lee's hair with her left hand, holding her mouth against her pussy while her right hand squeezed her own beautiful, full tits. She gasped as the principal's practiced tongue dove deep into her pussy, sending shivers throughout her body. Finally, with some reluctance, she removed her hand from her breasts, reached for the remote and turned it on high.

Ms. Lee screamed into the pussy as the bullets sprang to life. Her body went rigid as she dug her tongue even deeper into her treat. She felt Barbie's second hand grab her hair, squeezing tightly as she gyrated her pussy over her face. And just as her tormentor's orgasm hit, hers also hit.

It was some time before Barbie released Ms. Lee's hair, setting the head gently on the table.

"Please," Ms. Lee gasped as another set of orgasms struck her pussy. "Please turn it off!"

Barbie reached for the temporarily forgotten remote. She held it for a moment as if debating what to do next.

"Please," Ms. Lee begged, her voice sounding increasingly desperate.

Finally, Barbie switched them off, setting the remote back on the table as Ms. Lee's body went limp on the table, motionless but for the rapid rising and falling of her breasts.

It was several minutes before Barbie regained enough strength and composure to climb down from the table. She moved slowly around the room, collecting her discarded clothes. She dressed slowly, before reaching into her bag one final time.

This time it was a camera she pulled out, and she proceeded to snap off fifteen or twenty shots before returning the camera to the bag and moving to the head of the table. While she was taking the pictures, neither woman said a word; they both knew what they were for.

She then knelt down and worked at the rope that held her right hand down, finally freeing it. But when Ms. Lee began to move the now freed arm, Barbie grabbed hold of the rope.

"I didn't say you could move," she said.

Ms. Lee instantly placed her hand back on the table, and Barbie moved to the rope that bound her left hand, freeing it also. Then she stood up and moved to the principal's side.

"I'm going to leave now," Barbie said simply. "As soon as I'm gone you're free to untie your legs and get dressed.

"Before you leave, however," she continued, her voice turning threatening, "there's a pile of forms on top of the file cabinet that I want you to file. It shouldn't take you more than fifteen minutes."

She paused, allowing her orders to sink in. "Any questions?"

"No, ma'am," the principal responded meekly. There was no doubt in her mind that she would do exactly what Barbie had ordered. Further, she had a funny feeling that it wouldn't be the last of her secretary's work she would be doing.

With that, Barbie leaned over and kissed Ms. Lee hard on the lips, holding the kiss for several long seconds before breaking it off. Then, without further ado, she turned, picked up the remote control and her bag and started for the conference room door.

"One more thing," she said as she held the door open. "From now on, when you come to school, you're to have the bullets with you. I'll keep the remote, however. We wouldn't want you getting carried away, now would we?"

And with that she walked out the door, closing it softly behind her.

* * *

It was more difficult to untie her legs than she thought it'd be, but she finally managed. Once on her feet, she removed the bullets gingerly, looking at them curiously before wrapping them in tissue and sticking them in her purse. She then got dressed.

It actually took closer to thirty minutes to complete the filing, and another ten minutes to gather her things and straighten up the conference room. As she locked the office door and started down the hall, it struck her -- she was now the principal in name only. She'd have whatever authority Barbie allowed her to have, nothing more.

For some reason, she didn't think that'd be very much.

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers
12