All Comments on 'School Girl Blackmail Ch. 02'

by BradGarrettStories

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ahhhhhh.....

.....mmmmmm. Loved it! Left me breathless and shaking! XO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great!

Please keep it going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it had me wet since the first story

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
Cute little Brianna

...is getting quite the education. Mr. Clements is turning her into a woman. Oh, the hot sex they will have for years to come I hope.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago

Dang....that was HoTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Part I was better

PartII was rushed. Take your time to write it out.Also this belongs tothe Mature section.

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Wish there was a part 3. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would be great

if the cocaine was fake, and she had set this up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part three

That was hot you need a part three

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Had me cum three times at least, I lost count! Damn that was hot, Mr. Clements <3

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 10 years agoAuthor
thank you anonymous

I'd love to know what parts pushed you over the edge so many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

First of all, I enjoyed the story. Brianna, however, did not seem to seem to be needed to blackmailed, she was looking for an excuse to become Jonathan Clements' lover. Thus, you lost some of the promise of the title, where someone is forced into sex against their will, and the opportunty to explore the tension where someone is forced into sex against their will. I don't want to sound too critical, I am only offeriing (unsolicited) advice. I liked the story.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 10 years agoAuthor
thank you

I appreciate your feedback. Yes, it is quite obvious that Brianna wanted the teacher too, however the blackmail served as the catalyst for them getting together.

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderover 10 years ago
Great!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story! Could have explored the domination a bit more, but it was still awesome! Please write about the graduation night!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

This really is much favorite story on here. Got off four times c: seriously. Thanks and great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Fucking phenomenal! Please do a part 3 with the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Follow up?

Is there a part 3??? Pleeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was one of the most defined stories I've read on here. You are a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish it will happen to me

So good i want to cry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait to hear that story!

Brianna and her 3 hot friends, wow.

Thanks for the story, it was great.

parker3522parker3522about 6 years ago
Well Written! Good Erotic Story Telling.

Your stories flow along so well.

You build arousal to an exploding climax like no other.

I'm a fan. You're a favorite for sure.

School Girl Blackmail Ch. 03......please.....

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 6 years ago
wow

one of the best stories here

i came so hard !!!!!

thank you

TrollTureTrollTureabout 4 years ago
It started so good

But ...

I know Lit stories are straight from people's imaginations, and the author hasn't always thought everything through and we're supposed to oversee the impossibility of so many things, but there are some things that turn me right off. One of them is a guy fucking a girl in the ass - and then switching to fuck her pussy. I know you've all seen that in thousands of porn films, but it is a dangerous thing to do, not for the guy (as usual) but for the girl, because without proper, careful cleaning, enemas and whatnot, the guy is fucking a billion germs into her pussy, and she will quite likely catch an infection that way. That is really NOT sexy! Not to mention that she will not want to have sex until that's cured, and possibly for a long time after, at least not with the guy who caused it!

Please realize that porn actresses PREPARE before letting a guy do that to them, they clean their anuses and they use plugs to open up. And a little bit of pussy juice is not gonna cut it as lubrication.

Plus the words during the sex? Also straight out of a cheesy porn flick. Very repetitive and unimaginative.

It's too bad, since the rest of it was actually very hot, I love the naughty school girl fantasy!

And finally, there is a big difference between mashing and smashing.

HM8485HM8485about 4 years ago
Well written and very hot, but could lead the naive to do something very dangerous.

This is a great story, beautifully written, and very hot. However, I must agree with, TrollTure. There are an awful lot of people out there dumb enough to believe anything, which a significant percentage who will actually just do it. I worked in medical research for 50 years, and would point out that the growing resistance to antibiotics and the difficulty treating viral infestation, would be a good reason to either drop this from the menu, or at least mention the key steps in preparation so clearly presented by Trollture in the ass to mouth and ass to pussy sections. These could cause several very serious illnesses particularly in women with their complicated open plumbing including infections of the bladder, reproductive organs. Gonorrhea of the throat is not uncommon and I believe nearly as dangerous as strep.

You write very well, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
BRAVO πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!

Other than the obvious NO NO that others have already mentioned- {it’s extremely dangerous health-wise to the woman, for a man to go from anal play to vaginal w/o first thoroughly washing his member (think, severe kidney infections, 104’+ fevers, so much pain it hurts to breath....even the possibility of death) 😬}- this story was AH-MAZING!! It’s so hot! Great details & descriptions, very VERY awe written + the story itself is totally believable. Job well done, BradGarrettStories πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’•!!

I truly hope this story is continued and we get to learn how Mr. Clements reacts to Brianna & her 3 friends!!! Please don’t leave us hangin’!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
its fantasy lol

buh buh put more thought into ass to pussy or ass to mouth. its fantasy??? do you also spam every story wondering why there wasnt 3 pages of prologue explaining that a girl is on birth control or something LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ooh, I haven't come that hard in awhile. Really enjoyed the writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she is super hot and sensual

and he us super sexy how could she share him w/o getting jeolous

but he is still nuts he used her money to buy sex toys and never returned her money also why did be bought lube he never used not even once she was a fucking anal virgin

also ass to pussy will give her yeast infection how can he be so selfish and careless after she was so willing nice and sweet to him with everything

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Really, really freaking good!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous