All Comments on 'School Open Day'

by djt_one

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow....fab story

Fiona clearly had a good time....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
repeat, with Tim??

Lovely..... a little awkward syntax at times, but most enjoyable progression.

Perhaps they will both go back and ask for a double caning and Tim can witness Mr. Davis taking his naughty gf's bottom??

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
A memorable visit could have been more memorable

This is a fine erotic story. I wished that Ass could have been Arse and that Fiona had chosen to wear genuine school knickers for the visit and the most authentic of those, these days is made by the specialist at BaileyFreer. These days schools do not insist that girls wear uniform school knickers but the genuine item can still be obtained online. Her short grey skirt was perfect and if pleats had been mentioned even more so. The genuine knickers would have pleased Mr Davies especially because they are quite uncommon now. They have elastic at the waist and also each leg has has elastic to comfortably grip the thighs just a little. Best of all, the elastic is run through tunnels at the waist and each leg and so the firmness can be restored in a few minutes with new elastic easily fitted in. Young men aspiring to be sissies or helping Mummy with housework, dressed more suitably often learn how to make their own pair, with help from Mummy and her sewing machine to show that they should be thought of as a daughter when learning what Mummy alone can teach.

Of course, if Fiona had been wearing school knickers there could be no question of hoiking them up her bum crack, but the pleasure of seeing a fully rounded female bum correctly covered in regulation knickers, which reveal nothing and everything all at the same time would perfectly satisfy a purist from the Old School, like Mr Davies.

Later on, after the initial strokes Mr Davies, if I am any judge, would help Fiona to remove her knickers and fold them correctly on the corner of his desk so that Fiona could once again return to The Chair where Mr Davies would be sure to position her correctly, with her skirt lifted high and gripped by a bulldog clip so that he would have a clear view when returning to his task. One knee would be lifted and rested on the arm of The Chair, but the other knee would be sunk into the seat. Her upper body would be bent forward over the back of The Chair and there are knobs at the top of The Chair, which she grips tightly after each stroke.

As before, after the bare bum caning Fiona would be required to stay in position when Mr Davies returns to his desk to complete some paperwork, it would seem. Mr Davies admires the view of course and takes pride that he never takes a secret picture but carefully memorises the sight he will long remember. After several minutes Mr Davies would allow Fiona to complete her dressing after removing the clip which has held her skirt very high above her sore bum. She is aflame and blushing fiercely and Mr Davies then tells her that he wants to see her at the same time next year to experience a heavier cane. She is shocked to hear herself say “Yes Sir” before she leaves, without her knickers to find Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious! Lucky lucky girl! Brilliant chapter highly charged definitely sensual and erotic. A very easy 5 stars from me. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Fabulous utterly Fabulous!!

djt_onedjt_oneover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments. I should explain about the long gap between posts:

1. My long term muse and writing partner disappeared off line

2. I started to post on another site

3. I managed to lose access to my email and password so could not get back on here

4. And finally, the dog ate my homework!

djt_one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjt_one@djt_one
If you like my work please let me know. I'd also like to know if you have any suggestions as to how my stories should develop. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES