Schoolgirls Aren't That Submissive

Story Info
Dark elves run a school, and it's for sex.
9.6k words
4.48
31.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by an anonymous Literotica reader.

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

I really enjoy your stories, you put in one of your stories that a boy was being dommed by a dark elf in school. When ever you get a chance can you make story going into more detail about that? A monster girl school would be really amazing.

Fetishes: footjob, malesub, femsub, femdom, humiliation, stockings, leather, latex, rough sex, bootlicking, foot fetish, foot worship, ass, ass licking, ass worship, rimjobs, prostate massage, nonconsent/reluctance, incest

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, dark elf

NOTE: This is mostly lewd and describes encounters with (female) dark elves (as described by the Monster Girl Encyclopedia) in a dark elf dominated school, as requested by the Anon above. It does have darker fantasies and elements you may not like, including hardcore worshipping and kissing of feet, perky asses, bootlicking, tall dominant mamono, self-denigration, humiliation, group humiliation. You have been warned.

'All bitches, line up in the common room!' yelled the tallest dark elf, her whip cracking across the floor.

The line of naked students walked forward, stumbling against each other and cursing as their bodies rubbed up against each other. They were both male and female of all shapes and sizes. None were spared in this ordeal of having to serve the dark elves day and night. The dark elves stood over them even in the kitchens, making crude comments or slapping their 'slaves' asses and telling them to hurry up. Anyone who stood up for themselves would find themselves dragged off by the leashes all the students were forced to wear when they joined, and taken to a secret room to be used and abused by a bunch of horny, frustrated dark elves. The hornier they got, the more abusive and humiliating they were. The students came out two or three days later, glassy eyed and clearly mindbroken, since they would walk to the kitchen without even being told and start cleaning up every last dirty dish, moaning, 'Dark elves are superior ... we are inferior beings made to serve them ... we love them more than anything else ... and we want their whips cracking across our bare backs and asses ...'

They never disobeyed the dark elves or objected to their authority ever again. They were officially given tags and collars marked 'SLAVE', and turned over to some dark elf seniors for personal use. They were chained and collared to the desks of the best students in upper grades, ready to serve and be used at their mistress's whim. The dark elves would use them as footrests and even foot cleaners, getting them to lick their soles for an hour every night before sleeping. They would have to lie at the foot of the dark elves' bed, their hands massaging and rubbing their soles and the tops of their feet until they slept. When it was study time, the dark elves' kept them under their table with their feet on the humans' bare backs or asses, rubbing them across their skin and taunting them for falling to temptation. The slaves never responded at all apart from accepting their fate and status. The lines which were pretty much standard for them to say were 'Yes, Mistress,' 'I'm sorry, Mistress,' 'You are my Queen, I will do as you wish,' 'I am [insert dark elf's name here]'s slave and I serve her', and so on.

There was no free will. There was no escape. The dark elves' methods of domination and mental torture were absolutely perfect, honed by years or decades of practice on unwilling subjects. The subjects would always be protesting or whining for the first week, refusing to do anything which they were told. After that one week, they would be grovelling at their mistress's feet or boots every single moment, never getting off their hands and knees in their presence . They would do absolutely anything which they were told. The dark elves made sure not to make them do things which they were themselves uncomfortable with or injure their slaves, but they weren't soft on them either. Each dark elf had her own personal slave and would take no other, and there was no interference between them or their slaves. Dark elves did not steal others' men or allow theirs to be stolen, although sometimes a man would end up being dominated and controlled by two dark elves who were his wife and daughter. They had a practice of training their daughters using their own fathers as a subject.

Any outsider might be tolerant to a wife dominating her husband or for other mamono, a husband being in charge of his wife's orgasms, but they would certainly find it strange to have a father down at his daughter's feet, kissing them to pledge his allegiance. Or, say a mother orc down at her son's and husband's leather-studded boots, licking the tops of them and begging to be put over their knee and have her bottom reddened. However, the dark elves did not have human DNA or normal human mechanisms of reproduction inside their wombs. They did have sex with men for producing daughters, of course, but the internal workings of their minds and bodies was different enough for them not to care. Incest didn't produce any mutations or trouble for them. There was only pleasure. Pleasure in their men's submission and the feeling of superiority they retained.

The dark elves walked behind the human students, shepherding them into the common room and cracking their whips across the floor each time they felt things were going too slow for their liking. It was enough to get them to hurry up and almost push each other over in their fear of being hit by the whips. The dark elves didn't hit them with the whips just yet since they didn't know the students' preferences, but the stern expressions on their faces and their leather outfits were enough to convince the freshers that they were in enough trouble. More disobedience would just get them harsher punishments.

When all the students were inside, the dark elves walked to the front and placed their hands behind their backs, gazing at each and every student in turn. They were all of varying heights and body sizes. Some were tall, the tallest being six foot five, and the shortest was four foot nine. Their breasts varied from 32AA cups to 40EE. Their other measurements went from very flat (32-18-31) to huge, busty, mature, and extremely curvy (40-24-39). Their outfits were very similar, ranging from leather crop tops and miniskirts to latex ones. Some even had leather or latex catsuits, covering the whole of their bodies and fitting around their figures perfectly. Their boobs, wasplike waists and huge, curvy asses were completely visible as if the clothes had been painted on. Their feet were covered in high heels of different shapes and sizes. Some wore ankle straps, others had platforms, and some wore Roman gladiator heels. All of them had long, white hair flowing out behind them.

The tallest dark elf, the six foot five beauty who towered over everyone, stepped forward and cracked her whip. There was instant silence from everyone, even the other dark elves. It was clear why. The dark elf in question was an extremely intimidating personality. Her clothes left little to the imagination. She was wearing a tiny little set of ribbons running crosswise across her breasts to hide them, held up with a thin strap across her back. Her thong was so tiny that her pussy lips were peeking out of them from either side of the triangle over her crotch, and it had a tiny string around her waist to hold it up, tied at the sides. Her ass was completely bare and flawless. The two smooth, brown globes were so bouncy and jiggly they were moving even when she was still. Her breasts were really large, large enough to make the pathetic excuse of a bra she was wearing bulge outwards so much it threatened to burst off. She looked around to ensure silence in the room, and then stepped forwards.

'Good day, freshers,' she said. 'Or, should I say, fresh meat, since that's all you'll learn to be within a few hours. And it won't be a good day after this for you, because until you learn to take pride and joy in serving us, you'll constantly feel humiliated and stripped of your personality, not just your clothes, which we've already removed from you in the mess hall. All clothes in your suitcases have already been removed and kept with us. They'll be returned to you if you can successfully resist our training. You'll need to escape all of us and get outside the school gates. If you do, you're free to take everything you own and leave. If not, you obviously won't be able to think independently long enough to leave. You'll be collared and enslaved by at least one of us. Right now, you'll be showed the right way to greet, serve, and remain with the mistress who'll choose you.' She clapped her hands.

The other dark elves came forward, leading many collared and leashed male and female slaves who were crawling forward on their hands and knees. The students started murmuring and gasping at the sight of so many housebroken people already present with the dark elves. A slight buzz of activity filled the room until the tall dark elf cracked her whip and yelled at everyone to remain silent.

'Watch closely,' she said, a cruel smile crossing her lips. 'This is your first lesson.'

She nodded at the other dark elves, who were all looking at her as if waiting for permission. They sprang to action and snapped their fingers, pointing at their shoes and leather boots.

'Greet us,' they commanded as one.

To the freshers' shock, the naked male and female slaves crawled to the dark elves, lowered their heads to the shoes and boots in front of them, and kissed them twice on each. They then raised their heads, looking down and keeping their heads parallel to the ground. Their mistresses grabbed their leashes firmly.

'Kiss,' was the next command.

The slaves lowered their heads again, puckered their lips and planted little kisses all over their Dommes' boots, covering every square inch of them with their lips. The kissing sounds and murmurs of 'Yes, Mistress' filled the room.

The main dark elf raised her whip and cracked it once more. 'Sniff those boots like the dirty perverts you are!'

The slaves began inhaling the rich scent of the leather in the boots, sniffing sounds filling the air as they smelled their mistress's shoes. They didn't stop kissing though. Their mistresses hadn't told them to.

'All right, I think they've showed us how much they really like those boots with their slaveboy and slavegirl lips,' said a short, skinny dark elf with cold eyes. She was really pretty, though less on the mature and sexy side and looked like a princess with an attitude problem. 'Let's get them to lick our footwear!'

There were murmurs of assent from the dark elves, and commands of 'Lick those shoes, slave' or 'Grovel at my feet, bootlicker'. The slaves bent down to start licking every inch of their mistress's boots, making them shine with spit. They kept licking all over it and sniffing their footwear, their tongues repeatedly coming out to scour over their owner's shoes and make them shine.

'That might do for now,' said the tall dark elf. She pointed at an overweight female fresher with red hair and a smattering of freckles. 'YOU! Get down here and crawl to me and start with your usual greeting. You'll be a good example to the rest of them in showing dark elves are superior!'

The girl stumbled back, stunned. 'M-me? I-I don't think I could do that. Please -'

She was interrupted by a whip cracking on the ground and the dark elf striding forward to bring her face very close to hers, her cold, stony gaze almost making the girl pee herself in fright.

'You remember what you came here for, right?' she asked coldly.

Scared stiff, the girl nods. 'Y-Yes, mistress!'

'You were sold here by your parents or relatives, because they couldn't pay taxes and produce enough sustenance for themselves. You were promised food and lodging here. Who said it was for free?'

The girl stumbled backwards, though the dark elf kept moving forward with that stony expression and her gloved hand stroking her whip. 'Y-yes, mistress, p-please forgive me. I'm sorry, I know my place, but can we please take this slow?'

The dark elf stood up and threw her whip around the girl's neck, dragging her forwards. The girl stumbled and fell to her knees, uttering a cry of pain when they hit the floor. She sniffled and raised her head, only to have a booted foot come down on her head and force her to the ground. She squealed in pain, the side of her face pressed into the ground, and struggled to raised it. The dark elf started grinding her boot into the girl's cheek, moving it sideways and pushing down harder with her full weight.

'You really need to learn how to obey faster, you fat bitch,' said the dark elf in disgust. 'Now get going and greet me, or I'll leave so many marks on your skin that it'll look as if people played noughts and crosses on you. Kiss. My. Boots. Fat. Slut.'

The girl sniffled and raised her head as the dark elf took her boot off it, and looked down as the boot came down on the floor near her face. Tears filled her eyes as she leaned down and pecked the tops of each boot twice.

'Much better, fatty,' said the dark elf. She raised her boot to the girl's chin and traced it along her jawline, moving from one cheek to the other. She pressed the tip of her boot into the girl's throat, making her choke a little, and then placed it back down on the ground. She snapped her fingers. 'Lick them. I want your tongue to cover every square inch of these boots which cost more than all of you put together, and you need to keep telling me how much you adore them because they're that perfect. Get to it, whore.'

Sobbing, the girl lowered her head to the dark elf's boot again and stuck out her tongue, moving it from the toe of the boot to where it ended at her shin. She kept licking along it, her head moving outwards to the outer ankle of the boot. She leaned around the dark elf's leg and licked behind it, peppering it with a few kisses as tears streamed down her face. The floor started pooling with wetness as she kept crying, her tongue working away on her domina's shoes.

'Don't stop licking my royal feet, slave,' said the dark elf, moving around to stand over the girl so her legs were on either side of her, standing over her back. She brought her boots to the girl's face and used one of them to shove her head down to the floor again. She perched herself on the girl's back and reached behind to start stroking the girl's slit with a gloved finger. Her new 'slave' kept licking her boots, to terrified to resist as the other freshers watched in horror and fascination.

The dark elf stuck two fingers in the girl's muff and started masturbating her while keeping her boots near the girl's tongue the entire time. She would take them out and suck them occasionally, cleaning it of juices and then shoving them back in to get some more cunt juice on her glove.

A few minutes later, the dark elf gave her slave's (literally) fat ass a hard slap, making her yelp. 'That's enough, cow. You're not even worthy of licking the skin on my soles. I'll be generous and let you worship my perfect ass to let you forget about your fat booty which no one else would touch. Do a good job or I'll be smacking you in the cunt. I won't hold back.'

The girl shuddered visibly and began kissing her new mistress's boots repeatedly, apologizing. 'Please, mistress, I swear I'll do a good job, please don't cunt punt me. If you let me serve you more I'll lick your soles and suck your toes clean every time you come inside. Please use me as a footrest if you wish, I want to serve you and be humiliated by you, but please don't hurt me.'

'Such a radical change in attitude,' sneered the dark elf, bending over at the waist and sticking her perfect ass out at her slave. She raised her hands, slapped her own ass, and opened her furrow, showing a smooth, clean cleft and pink asshole. She released her ass cheeks so they snapped back together, that beautiful crack formed by the half moons of her ass gleaming a dark brown. She ran a finger down her crack and slipped it into her tight asshole, thrusting it in and out for a few seconds. She took out her finger and offered it to her slave. The girl lunged forward, her eager lips wrapping around her mistress's finger and sucking it clean. Her cheeks caved in from the effort, her head moving up and down as she struggled to taste her mistress's beautiful ass.

'Get to work with the lips, bitch,' commanded her tormentor.

The girl puckered up her lips and stood up on her knees, bringing her lips to connect with her mistress's ass. She gave it a soft kiss in the middle of one butt cheek, then moved her head to the other and kissed it gently too. She gasped and shuddered, her twat getting moist. She reached out her hands and grabbed the ass in front of her, kneading her fingers into it and starting to kiss it all over. She even kissed between the cheeks, her nose sticking between them and smelling her cleft.

'Good girl,' said the dark elf. 'Now lick my ass. Not just between the cheeks. I want you to lick every inch of those sexy cheeks before you which you're not worthy to sniff, and the furrow as well. Make my ass shine with your slavegirl spit. Start.'

The girl nodded, gasping out, 'Yes, Mistress' as her tongue came out and licked the dark elf's ass from the top of her thigh to her ass cheek, stopping at her lower back. She started licking the dark elf's big, beautiful ass for all she was worth, sneaking in a few kisses as well. Her tongue moved inwards with each lick, reaching her ass crack which she stuck her tongue and nose in and licked thoroughly, scouring the smell and taste of faint sweat and booty from there. Her nose moved in and out of that delectable butt, bumping against her asshole. Her tongue rubbed and massaged the furrow from taint to top, getting every last molecule of sweat out of it and moaning quietly when her tongue ran across the bumpy wrinkles of her pucker.

She moved to the other ass cheek, licking outwards now and making that brown, soft skin gleam with a layer of spit. When she was done licking, she started kissing the dark elf's ass again, her nose getting covered in her own drying saliva when it bumped that soft booty. She moaned as she reached a hand to her own cunt, frigging herself while worshipping the ass in front of her like it was the only reason for her existence.

'Good girl,' smirked the dark elf, raising her waist. Her slave didn't stop kissing her firm ass. She then knew this fat cunt was already broken and wouldn't give them further trouble. She was here to become a slave to dark elf booty, and would serve dark elves on her knees at their boots. 'Would you like your reward now, slave?'

The girl nodded while frantically kissing her new mistress's behind. 'Yes, please, Mistress.'

'Stop kissing my ass and put your head on the floor,' said the dark elf.

The girl reluctantly gave that delectable ass one last, lingering kiss, and moved her head to bow before her overlord on the floor. The dark elf cleared her throat and pushed up some spit from the back of her throat. She let it drip on the top of her boot and placed in front of her slave's face.

'Do you like what you see, slave?' she said, moving the boot back and forth so her spit flowed over to the sides.

The girl nodded, staring at the dark elf's spit on her shiny boots. 'Yes, Mistress.'

'Do you want some warm, sweet spit from your new mistress as a cement of our bond, dear?'

The girl nodded eagerly, her hair shaking around her face. 'Yes, please, Mistress.'

'Good, then lick my spit off my boot and swallow it.'

The girl instantly leaned forward and put out her tongue to touch the trail of spit flowing to the toe. She dragged her tongue along to the ankle of the boot, licking up her mistress's spit and letting it flow around her mouth. She leaned down and slurped up some remaining spit, raising her head to show the spit in her mouth and playing with it using her tongue. She then closed her mouth and swallowed, gulping down her mistress's saliva. She opened her mouth to show that it was clean. The dark elf patted her head and smiled in response.