Schoolgirls Aren't That Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you were done, she collapsed on top of you, covering you with kisses and saying what a good slave you would be. You didn't want to admit it, but you felt yourself bending to her will and wanting her approval more than ever. In spite of yourself, you hugged her back and said you would be happy to serve her for eternity, and you were sorry for how you attacked her friends and tried to escape. You promised to serve her friends too as their servile bootlicker too if she agreed to share you.

Her eyes lit up. 'Do you mean that?'

You nodded. You were now serious. You couldn't live without her strict yet loving discipline, and you almost hated yourself for trying to escape her. When she stood up, you got up in a crawling position. Leaning down, you kissed each of her boots twice and said you were sorry for mistreating her friends, trying to escape her, and not offering your submission earlier. You felt a few pats on your head, and you looked up. Mistress Lola's eyes were shining with tears, and her eyes actually looked grateful and happy at your gift of submission. She bent over and kissed you softly on the mouth, then stood up and put her boots forward. You immediately bent down and kissed every inch of them both, putting your most loving and intimate kisses there. You then started licking her boots the way you had seen the fat girl do on the webcam, something which you had been fapping to for a while before realising what you were doing and pausing, blushing like a schoolgirl.

Mistress Lola wiped away a few more tears coming out. 'Good boy. My darling slave will always be here to clean my boots. Would you like that? Maybe with that servile little fat bitch I dommed in the common room? God, I loved how she crawled around with her lardass in the air for me.'

'Yes, Mistress Lola,' you said, licking away at her boots. 'I would love to serve you with anyone. Just please don't replace me.'

Mistress Lola patted your head and 'aaaaaaww'ed. 'You seem to be performing beyond par, slave, so I don't think I'll ever have a reason to replace you.

You looked up at the three friends of hers you knocked down as they approached you. You bowed to them, prostrating yourself on the floor, and then crawled to them to kiss the tops of their heels and bare feet coming out of their ankle straps twice.

'I'm sorry I hurt you, mistresses,' you said, kissing every square inch of their footwear as you grovelled before them. You kissed the feet and shoes of each mistress as you apologized to her. 'Please forgive me, mistress, mistress, and mistress.' You kissed all around the last dark elf's shoe to the heel, down the spike, and pressed your lips to the strap attaching it to her foot, kissing down it to her sexy toes. The dark elves giggled a little at your humble submission, or rather a pathetic one, but fell silent and bit their lips as they contemplated you. 'I won't do it again, mistresses, I will live to serve you, cook for you, kiss your footwear as and when you please, and lick them clean for eternity. I also want to be made to worship your asses as often as possible so I can smell them regularly. Would you please dominate me with your asses as much as you want?'

The dark elves look at each other and grin widely. Clearly, they're all dirty buttsluts, wanting an adoring pair of lips and a wet tongue on their ass cheeks or stuck between their cracks all the time. They all turn around and unzip their skirts, pulling their panties down to their knees and bending over for you.

'Show us that you mean it, slave,' said one of the dark elves. 'Kiss our asses. Worship them.'

You immediately crawled forward, giving her ass a soft kiss on one cheek, then the other. You crawled over to the second dark elf's ass adjacent to her, leaning in to breathe the smell of her butt and making her giggle. You kiss her on both cheeks as well, feeling your cock harden to the point of becoming a steel bar with two wrecking balls hanging below. You're about to burst. Crawling to the last dark elf, you lean forward to stick your nose in her ass crack and rub it up and down, getting her smell into your nostrils. You take your face out of her bum and kiss her ass cheeks gently as well, nuzzling into her bottom like it was a lover you had lost.

You heard a snap of fingers. You turned around to see Mistress Lola standing there like royalty, her hands in the air and her fingers in the snapping position. She looks really beautiful, you have to admit. You could never see yourself serving anyone other than her. She turned around, bent over at the waist, and pointed to her own ass.

'Come here and kiss my ass too, slave,' she said, tapping her crack with a finger. 'But first, make your three new mistresses feel good. Lick their ass cheeks and clefts, and then come here.'

You sprung into action, licking and worshipping each and every inch of the three dark elves' glorious buttocks and sticking your tongue between the gaps in their ass cheeks. You took turns sticking your tongue deep into each of their buttholes, making them gasp and shiver with the delicious feeling of a wet tongue thrashing around in their asses. You then turned around to see Mistress Lola's ass.

You saw a vision of beauty in front of you. Mistress Lola was bent over, her ravishing, kissable ass cheeks completely open for you and ready to eat. You crawled to her, unable to tear your eyes from the sight of those delicious, bossy buttocks in front of you demanding worship. You planted a gentle kiss on each of them, smack dab in the middle, moving back to admire the sight of those shaky globes of jelly flesh in front of you. You then dived in to begin your ass worship of the royal Mistress Lola.

You licked and kissed every part of her butt, moaning into it as you pressed your face hard inside her crack. You even left a few love bites on it in your excitement, your hard cock begging you to fuck something with it. You became so horny you thrust your hips in the air, worshipping Mistress Lola's muscular buttocks. Desperate for release, you fucked the air, your tongue licking that ass from one cheek to another and diving between them as if you were licking a plate with the best custard you had ever tasted clean. Mistress Lola's ass was custard to you now.

'Oooooo', moaned you new Mistress. 'Does my slave love his owner's ass so much? Do you want to propose to it? Wouldn't you like to have that ass in your bed each and every day so you could kiss it goodnight? Tell me.'

'Yes ... Mistress ... Lola,' you gasped, your hips thrusting away and your horniness clouding everything. 'I ... love ... your ... ass ... and ... everything ... about ... it.' You took a deep breath, rubbing your face into those cheeks, and then took it out. 'I want to be a slave to your ass and feet forever and take care of them like we were spouses. Can I please show my loyalty to your feet and bum?'

The dark elves were almost beside each other with laughter, though not Mistress Lola. She smiled and patted your cheek. 'If that's what you want, slave. Kiss my ass and feet again and say you love them, then pledge your allegiance.'

She turned around and slapped her own ass. You immediately kissed one cheek and said, 'I love this ass.' You kissed the other cheek, your hand now working on your swollen cock, ready to climax again. 'I want it with me forever, and I want to kiss it goodnight when I sleep, and good morning when I wake up.' You leaned down and kissed her right boot from the toe to the ankle. 'I love these feet and want to caress them forever.' You kissed the other boot from the shin to her toes, kissing the spots where all five of her toes would be. 'And I want it to be in my mouth like a lover's tongue would, so I can kiss it deeper than any other person I know and show it the respect it deserves.'

Mistress Lola was masturbating so hard at your words it seemed her pussy would be raw and sore for a week. 'Do you mean that, slave?'

'Yes, Mistress Lola!' you gasped. 'I want your feet and ass, I need them, I can't live without them! Please let me cum to them and mark my servitude!'

'Such a good boy,' she gasped, her fingers abusing her pussy. 'I love your corrected attitude, darling. Cum for Mistress Lola. Cum for her big, beautiful sexy ass. Cum for her soft feet and soles, thinking of them wiggling over your cock, ready to give you the best footjob you've ever had. Cum as you dream of erupting all over my sexy feet and drenching my thighs and calves with your manmilk since you love them so much!'

'I'm going to cum, Mistress Lola!'

'Right on my boots, baby. Cum for them while you're kissing my ass!'

You lean forward and start placing kisses all over her bare, soft bum while you're jerking off like a fanatic. Your cock could fall off in this, but you don't care. You just want to cum to her sexy ass and feet.

Release came to you like a volcano gone rogue. You cried out and gave yourself a few hard, final pumps, your hips thrusting away and aimed at her boots. Hot spunk erupted from the tip of your cock, covering her leather boots in white stuff and shooting across the floor, too. You pumped and grunted, your lips glued to Mistress Lola's soft ass cheeks, kissing every inch of them with all the love and worship you could muster. You kissed up and down her cleft as you erupted your firehose over her boots. Her boots turned almost completely white with the amount of semen you ejaculated in your excitement. You gasped as you moved your hips, your cum slowing to a trickle and some final shots on the heel.

You collapsed into Mistress Lola's ass, exhausted from two consecutive orgasms without a break. That shouldn't even have been possible. It must be their energy affecting you. You grabbed her hips and groped her thighs, leaving softer, gentler kisses on her ass cheeks to show your appreciation of her chocolate tush.

'Did my slave like that?' asked Mistress Lola, raising her fingers to her mouth to suck them clean. Guess she'd had a really good orgasm too, if you looked at the huge wet puddle on the floor.

You gasped, trying to catch your breath. 'Yeh, yeh, yes, Mistress lo, lo, Lola.'

'Good boy.' Her hand moved to pat your head gently. 'You want to do this again, don't you?'

'Yes, Mistress,' you panted, planting a big, heartfelt kiss on her ass crack. 'I want to do this everyday. Forever and ever. I can never stop thinking of your large, beautiful ass in front of me like it is now.' You gave it another kiss.

Mistress Lola giggled like a schoolgirl and turned around, pushing your face into her pussy. 'Well, since that was so heartfelt, you will have it. You may have my ass and feet anytime you want, and now even my pussy. You can service it with your tongue regularly anytime you like without asking. How is your reward, slave?'

'Magnificent, mistress,' you said, leaning into her pussy to kiss it tenderly on the slit. You then gave it a few slow, long licks across the labia. 'I ... I think I may want to do it again now. May I?'

Mistress Lola laughed and nodded, her hand in your hair, stroking it towards the back. 'Such a horny little boy, always ready to worship Mistress. I think it's what I will love about you, slave.'

'What about us?' asked one of the dark elves from the trio. 'Do we get to use him too?'

'Of course, dears, of course,' said Mistress Lola, beckoning them closer as her fingers pressed your head into her pussy. 'You can watch him pleasure me to orgasm again with his tongue in my pussy for a while now. Slave, use your tongue to make me climax all over your face. I want every inch of your face to be dripping in my femcum, so start!

You smiled as you leaned in to breathe your mistress's sweet honeypot, and then stuck out your tongue to start licking it gently while the other three dark elves watched you. You had found your place in this world, and it was under Mistress Lola. She was the one who had sought you, conquered you, taken you, and made you enjoy it. She deserved this victory.

After all, not every schoolgirl is submissive and with pigtails.

The End