Schoolgirls Aren't That Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay, slave, I think my boot could use some cleaning. Clean it up, it shouldn't look like it's been shined with spit.'

The fat girl look puzzled. 'Um ... how, Mistress?'

'Your long, beautiful red hair, slave. You don't mind sacrificing some of its lustre to clean my boots, do you? Get to it, slave.' She snapped her fingers near her boots. 'Rub your hair all over the tops of these.'

The girl hesitated for a split second, and then nodded instantly, a soft smile of deep joy and servile pleasure crossing her face. 'Of course, mistress, whatever you want.'

She lowered her head to the dark elf's boots and started rubbing her head all over them, using her hair to mop up the spit. She gathered her hair in one hand and rubbed it all over the boots, rubbing off the saliva and getting them to shine. She rubbed every part of the boots using her tresses, right up to the shins and their backs, and then tossed her her back over her shoulders. She leaned down and kissed the boots again, being very careful not to put spit on them, and kept kissing and showing her love for her Mistress's footwear until a sole on her forehead shoved her off, the dark elf raising her boot and using it to press the side of her slave's face into the ground, pressing down lightly to cave in her cheek.

'How was it, slave?' she asked, a victorious smile spreading over her face.

The girl licked her lips. 'It was like honey, mistress, the best I've ever tasted.'

'Do you want some more spit to drink, slave?'

'Please, please spit on me more, mistress. I want it. Could you do it directly this time?'

The dark elf laughed and ruffled her slave's hair. 'You learn fast, you spit eater. Good for you, you won't be mistreated, since this doesn't even count for a natural submissive bitch like you. You hear that, folks? This is how subbie you should be for us. You'll learn fast, I hope.'

She pointed to the rest of students, who were now staring in fascination at the scenario playing out in front of them.

The dark elf looked down at the girl under her, and lifted her chin to face upwards. She pulled the girl's jaw to make her open her mouth, and leaned over her. She pouted her lips and allowed another trail of spit to fall down into her mouth. She let the lingering trail of spit hang from her mouth while her slave was gulping it all down, and then brought her mouth down to her slavegirl. She pressed her mouth against the girl's lips, giving her a deep, intimate kiss. The girl's eyes opened in surprise, and then closed in bliss as she received her first kiss from her new mistress. She moaned and leaned into the kiss, raising her arms to hug the dark elf around the waist and kiss her even deeper. There was a pin-drop silence in the room while everyone enjoyed this moment of closeness between a mistress and slave.

The dark elf and her slavegirl broke the kiss, panting heavily and looking into each others' eyes. There was a moment of silence, and then the rest of the room burst into applause, including the other dark elves. The clapping continued as the dark elf took a bow and raised her leash to the girl's lips. She gave it a soft kiss and snuggled into her mistress's waist, smiling at the crowd with a blush on her face.

'That wasn't difficult,' said the dark elf. She leaned down and grabbed a bit of the girl's large belly, grinning as the girl's squeals of discomfort filled the air. She pulled a roll of belly fat forwards, making the girl giggle and gasp out that it tickled. She rolled it between her fingers. 'Our fat cow here didn't need much training at all, so keep applauding for her! Anyone else want a go at a dominant-submissive relationship?

The other dark elves moved forwards, mixing with the humans and propositioning them at random. The room was soon filled with cracks of whips, ara aras, and the sounds of licking and sucking. Some humans were reluctant to join the games, so they were being cornered by the dark elves who propositioned them and then being kissed deeply when there was no escape. The others were in various D/s poses according to what was comfortable for them. Some young boys were being led along by separate dark elf mistresses as if they were dogs being walked. A group of girls were being made to bark like dogs and roll over and beg, or play dead, before their mistresses spat on their faces as 'rewards' and made them say thank you for it. A boy with freckles and blonde hair was being made to lick his dark elf owner's boots and thank her with each lick. Another boy was taking his mistress's spiked heel into his mouth, sucking it and giving it occasional kisses while stating he was a boot-licking bitch after every ten sucks.

A girl with small tits and a flat pancake ass was surrounded by a few dark elves, all bustier and with rounder asses, mocking her and laughing at how few assets she had to attract anyone with. They told her she would be better off kissing the trainers or sweaty gym feet of anyone she came across and being grateful for the chance that her lips would touch any part of them.

Surprisingly, the girl was getting turned on from the humiliation, her moist pussy with inner lips and hairless labia puddling the floor with girlcum as she was mocked. She bowed her head to the floor after a couple of minutes when a dark elf told her she ought to be grateful for their advice, kissing the toes or shoes of each dark elf and begging them to excuse her nonexistent assets, saying she would be happy to be chained to the gym door and kiss the shoes of anyone entering or leaving while saying she was a worthless, shoe sniffing slut.

If someone wanted her to take in the scent of sweaty shoes and socks, she would. She would gladly lick the sweat off those athletes' toes and arches while begging them to cover her face in their smelly foot scent. She would gladly crawl behind one of them on a leash all over the gym floor or even outside it if they wanted her to, her head bowed to the ground and kissing their heels each time they were offered.

She would be the official sweat cleaner in the gym for free since those athletes got so sweaty and uncomfortable in the gym, so it would be her duty to be their bitch and keep them in top condition. Her fantasies and confessions made the dark elves laugh their perky asses off as the all turned around and told her to start kissing them through their miniskirts and catsuits. As she kissed those leather and latex-clad rears, the dark elves discussed all of the other humiliating and degrading things they could make her do, like tie her to a urinal with a sign on her saying 'I AM A COCKSUCKING, PUSSY EATING WHORE TO BE USED AFTER YOU'VE RELIEVED YOURSELF'.

The tall dark elf walked through the orgy around her, nodding and winking at the new state of the students who had been shitting themselves earlier. She smiled at a petite dark elf who had a boy and girl worshipping both of her shoes, one on each, with long, loving licks. She walked past a medium height, busty dark elf who had discarded her top and had two girls on either side of her, their tongues running over her erect nipples. They leaned in and started sucking on her tits together. The dark elf moaned and reached a hand down to her twat, rubbing the lips together and gasping about how much she would like a cock in her. A young man was standing a little distance from them, the veins on his neck bulging and biting his lip, moaning softly as he jerked off furiously to the sight in front of him. The dark elf was holding her whip and telling him that he wasn't to cum without permission. If he did, the two girls beside her were to crawl to him and suck him off until he was hard again to the sight of her masturbating. The poor guy was clearly having a lot of trouble not drenching the tit-sucking bitches with his spunk, though.

The dark elf leader winked at the foursome and went on, looking at the various D/s scenes playing out in front of her. She passed a man on his knees with his face buried into his new domme's ass, making out with her asshole and burying his tongue so deep inside it that it might never come out again. He was tasting every inch of her asshole and squeezing her cheeks, leaving red striations across them. His domme was gasping and demanding more, bending over further and further to nearly push his face out of her ass, though it wasn't happening with the irongrip he had on it. She looked around and saw another dark elf waving frantically to her, looking worried.

She made her way over to her. The upset dark elf stood on her tiptoes as she leaned down, and her eyes widened at the bad news she heard. She tightened her mouth, looking mildly annoyed, and then drew herself up to her full height. She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her softly and drowning out the moans, gasps and shrieks from inside.

'No one escapes or hides from Mistress Lola ...'

************************

You were watching the whole scene in the common room from the hidden camera system you had set up a couple of days in advance before the dark elves announced a freshers' party.

You knew it was a stupid excuse to enslave you forever. Those cunts would get you to do some stupid rituals, and it would all be over for you. You would never realise your hopes and dreams of escaping in one piece. Your family had sold you unfairly to the school when they couldn't afford taxes. You said it wasn't fair.

'Life is never fair, son,' said you father as you were dragged away to an unknown fate.

You were chained to a carriage's walls and brought here into this school you had never heard of. You wandered the halls alone until you found some lost souls like yourself. After making a few friends with them and the higher graders, you heard the horrifying tales of what happened to the students here. They were all broken like beasts and turned into the personal slaves of different dark elves. You had no intention of ending up like that, so you schemed to escape. You set up the hidden cameras before the party they planned to give, and you attached them to recording devices. That way you would have proof of whatever the fuck was going on. You didn't know whom it would help, but it was better to have proof than have others say you were making tall claims.

You glanced at camera number 87. There was a tall dark elf who went by Mistress Lola walking out of the room on it. She was rumoured to be the smartest, most sadistic, and the Domme of Dommes in the school. No one could cross her or cheek her, even in a fun way, at all. You and the rest of the school was scared shitless of her. She had a way of turning the tables of anyone who even thought of using her for sharpening their repartee. Her tongue was several times more vicious than a comedian's, and her wit was hard to match even if you were a dragon. No one had gotten away with even trying to trick her.

You rubbed your eyes wearily and glanced at the camera again. Lola appeared on camera 91 again, walking through the halls, and then turning a corner. She disappeared from view. You would need to wait until she came in sight of a camera.

Her face appeared again in camera 97, and disappeared as a door opened and closed. You suddenly noticed her face fill up camera 102, and sat back to admire it. While she was a bitch and needed to be cut in a few places to remove her attitude, she was pretty. There was no denying it. That aristocratic look, hazel eyes, sharp gaze, devastating wit, and her amazing body squeezed into a little thong and ribbon bra was the type any man would dream of. As long as the attitude went.

You stared at her face as she moved closer so her forehead and nose were filling the camera. There were some clinking noises as her frame shook a little. The sound of a bolt opening echoed around the place, and a door slammed. Then there was a crash nearby. She didn't move from the camera. The crashing noises came again. It sounded as if someone was breaking down a door nearby. In fact, you could swear that -

Holy fucking shit.

You turned your head as the crashing noise filled the air again and the bathroom door flew off its hinges. Lola stepped inside, her gaze sweeping the bathroom, and then landing on you. A smile of pure evil crossed her face. She stepped towards you, walking towards you confidently with long strides. You leaped up and ran for the door, but her arm was in the way and you hit it like a steel bar. Gasping for breath, you made no move to protest as she lifted you up and crushed you against her.

'Going somewhere, fresher?' she asked mockingly.

A group of three dark elves entered the room behind her, looking around to see the source of the commotion. They laughed when they saw you struggling in Lola's arms.

'Fresh meat,' said one, cracking her whip.

'New slave,' said another, sending her switch whistling through the air.

'Bootlicker,' smiled the third, bending over to stroke her boots. 'Give him to me, Lola.'

Lola dropped you and moved backwards, smiling evilly. You gulped and stood your ground, terrified. What would they do to you now?

'Tell you what,' she said. 'If you can fight your way past all three of us, you're free to go. Hurry before we change our minds.'

The other three elves came and stood before you. You swallowed and put your fists up. Surely they wouldn't let you go that easily, but you would be screwed in many ways if you stayed here. This was your only hope.

One of the dark elves charged forward with a yell, raising her whip over her head and bringing it down. You stepped aside and it hit the floor. She raised a fist to punch you, but missed when you leaned back to let it fly over your head. You swung your elbow outwards, your fist meeting her cheek. She cried out in pain and crumpled to the floor, holding her jaw and cursing.

Not bad. One down.

The other two dark elves rushed you at the same time. You ducked under their punches too, and then dropped to the ground, executing a ground level spin kick to send them flying upwards. They balanced themselves in the air though, turning downwards and flying at you with fists outstretched. You stood up and grabbed their legs, twisting them around to unbalance them. They lost their coordination and floundered in the air, their arms outstretched and struggling to find support. You stood over them and raised your hands. With a lusty yell, you brought your elbows down on their backs, sending them crashing to the ground facefirst. They hit the ground on their noses, groaning and rolling across the floor in agony.

Just one more left.

You turned around to see Lola smirking confidently in the doorway. No way you could fight her on even terms. Perhaps you could use an ability she couldn't block: flying.

You started running towards her, being careful to pick up speed at every step. She laughed and stepped forwards, bending over and stretching her fingers like a rugby player. You ran faster, getting closer to her as she began running at you, too. Just as you reached her, you rebounded off the wall nearest to you and flew over her head to freedom.

Freedom of the mind.

Her hand grabbed your ankle as you went over her head. You yelped and struggled, but her grip was like steel. There was no breaking it. She had also jumped to a great height to catch you. Where'd she learn that from?

She swung you around and threw you back down on the floor near her. You hit the ground with a thud, all the fight and breath going out of you. Before you could muster the energy to stand, she had landed over you, her legs splayed out on either side of your ribcage.

'I don't think you can go anywhere now, dear,' she said, moving forwards and squatting over your face. She lowered her ass to your face and began wiggling it over you without making contact, teasing you. You felt your cock rise. 'Just kiss my ass and I'll go easy on you. I promise. Kiss it.'

Her ass and musk shook back and forth over your face. You remained tight-lipped. No way could you let her think she'd won, You had to fight. You turned to the side and jerked your face away from any contact her ass was making on your skin.

Lola sighed. 'Oh well, I gave you the easy way out. Here's the hard.'

She suddenly slammed her ass into your face, covering it completely. Her ass was so huge that it fell over your forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin without any part of you showing. You let out muffled protests into her ass cheeks, but of course she didn't listen. She started pressing her ass rhythmically on you, letting your nose and mouth slip between her crack and nuzzle her pucker. She forced her ass down on you, moving it back and forth over your face and covering it in her musk. She rubbed it over you repeatedly, making sure your nose was in the furrow each time and giving you several whiffs of her ass sweat. She kept on going in this vein for a few minutes.

After a while, she got off you and moved down to press her ass against your bare cock, shaking it back and forth between her cleft. You were also naked like the rest of the school who were human; you hadn't managed to prevent them from stripping you of your dignity in the mess hall. She squeezed your cock between her cheeks, contracting and releasing them so you were trapped in her ass one moment and free in the next. When she got off you, you were so hard you could swing your cock around like a golf club and whack a ball to any tee. She turned over and straddled you, preparing to have your wang sink deep into her pink, delicious pussy.

'Ready to be my slave?' she whispered, stroking your cheek as she rested her leaking pussy on your cock.

You looked down at her brown pussy lips, covered in dew. She was dripping warm girlcum all over your hardness. You knew once she did it, you would be enslaved from the pleasure and never have a chance to escape. You would want, no, need to stay here to keep your desires to be dominated by that pussy sated. Her energy would seep into you and turn you into a submissive incubus, ready to tower at a moment's notice to serve her and have a collar locked around your neck. You would crawl behind this bitch forever, enjoying the view of her ass and be ordered to kiss and worship it anytime, anywhere, anyplace, even in public. You would lose your mind and sanity from her body, perfect though it may be. You couldn't allow that. You weren't a slave yet, you could save yourself.

'N-no ...' you gasped. 'Please ... don't rape me ... don't enslave me ...'

Mistress Lola laughed cruelly and grabbed your cock, stroking it up and down with her fingers smeared in juices. She stroked you for a while, watching you become breathless and harder than ever as your cock leaked out some drool on her hand. Grinning in triumph, she lined up your hard cock with her leaky, needy pussy and started pressing her hips downwards. You sank into her with a gasp and a cry from her, buried to the hilt in her warm, wet cunt. She raised her hips and slammed them back down on you, crying out again when you speared into her cervix. She began riding you harder than people rode a mechanical bull for free meals, her hips and ass bouncing up and down to slam into your thighs.

So much for saving yourself.

You felt your inhibitions and resistance to her will dwindling as she kept fucking you. You lay helplessly under her, her rough and bumpy ride leaving you breathless with each thrust and yet in fear of your sanity. She moaned and cried out with abandon, letting the whole school know she had caught and conquered you. You wished she wouldn't, but you weren't in charge anymore. She held you down by your shoulders and raped you endlessly, forcing your cock to penetrate her depths and removing your resistance to dark elves and their orders.

It didn't take you long to climax. In a few minutes, she yowled and her nails dug into you, hot girlcum spurting out everywhere from her honeypot. You felt your cock being squeezed in a tight, muscular vice as she climaxed, and you felt your own orgasm coming to the fore. With a groan of pleasure and one last thrust into her, you climaxed too, spraying her insides with several hot jets of your hot cum, her pink walls getting coated with your hot cream and making her ride you harder in a frenzy.