Scott Gets Some Candy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" she asked, interrupting his revery. She looked self conscious and vulnerable as she smoothed her dress and glanced around them. She had caught him off guard whilst he imagined what she looked like under the dress.

"I'm sorry, I zoned out a little bit," he said nervously. It was now or never, she was already giving off the air of nervousness again, looking like she was ready to bolt at the wrong word. He gently took her arm and moved them both to the side of the main entrance and exit. "Okay, so, look, I um.. I want to say something, but I don't want you to get upset or take this the wrong way," he started.

Her heart skipped a beat. What was about to happen? Was this good or bad? She had caught him looking at her several times during the exhibit, but she couldn't tell if it was good or bad. She looked up at him, her eyes were wide and the fear was starting to show through them.

"It's nothing bad, at least I hope you don't think it is," he said gently and carefully. "It's just that, I really had a good time with you this evening, and I don't really want to stop yet. I don't want to walk out that door and part ways and be left wondering and dreaming about you. I am completely captivated by you, you amaze me. You make me want to do things with you that I've never really thought about before. I mean, nothing bad, I just, I don't really know what to say. I just think you are so beautiful and so amazing and I keep thinking how amazing it would be to feel you up close and intimately. I know this is probably so inappropriate and so awkward for you to hear me say all this, but I can't just walk out of here tonight without telling you exactly what I'm feeling in this moment. Please don't be upset with me, above all, I value our friendship and I don't want to destroy that by this sudden outpouring of emotion."

"Pat, what are you trying to say?" Candy nervously asked him. She glanced around them, no one was paying attention to the pregnant chick and the guy by the door, thankfully.

"Can we step outside? I just want to tell you something, but I don't really want an audience to it," he pleaded with her.

"C'mon," she said and immediately took his arm as they made their way out the door and back into the cool night air. She guided them back to the alleyway that just an hour or so earlier had born witness to her emotions. "What is it?" she simply asked.

"Okay, look, Candy, I don't want to destroy our friendship by saying this. So, if I upset you, I'm really sorry. But, I'm so absolutely attracted to you. You've always been so beautiful in my eyes, but you have always been such a great friend, I didn't want to mess that up. But I just can't hold back anymore. I have a thing, I guess you could say, for pregnant women. I love them, always in theory, mind you. I would watch porn of pregnant women and nothing got me off like they did, but in real life I have never actually been with a pregnant woman. I just never had an opportunity and I didn't actively seek it out, because I just figured someday, I would have a wife and we would want a child, and then it would fall into place that I would be with a pregnant woman that I was married to and all that. But I still haven't managed to get to that point, and that's okay. It isn't like I'm not capable of just being a guy who loves women in general. Until tonight, I had never really planned on acting on this feeling, this love of a beautiful gravid belly, this lust filled fantasy about a fertile woman. But now, I just can't help it, I need you," he paused, trying to gauge her response. He was certain she would run away from him and never speak to him again after that confession. But she didn't. Her mouth hung slightly open, her eyes were wide, he could see her chest rising and falling with each deep breath she took. She gently licked her lips and looked at though she was about to speak.

"Don't say anything yet, not until you've heard everything I'm about to say. I mean it, I need to say all of this. I'm just glad you haven't left yet, really."

She nodded in response. Her face seemed warm and responsive to his words. She didn't look angry, she didn't look upset; inquisitive, now that would be a good description.

"This last hour has been amazing, I've enjoyed your company so much. But I've also been distracted by the fact that I want to do so much more with you. Please stop me if I make you totally uncomfortable, but I want to be with you. Even if it's just for the night, I want to make you feel so incredible. I want to touch every inch of your body, I want to rub your belly, I want to massage your breasts with my fingertips until you pant for air," his voice had become low and husky, and Candy couldn't deny that he sounded so sexy.

"I want to lay you on the bed and undress you slowly, kissing every inch of your beautiful flesh. I want to make you moan with pleasure while I rub you down from head to toe. I want to spread your beautiful flower with my fingers and feel your wetness coat me. I want to lick you off my hand and taste you. I want all of this, so badly, it almost hurts me to imagine it. I know this is so wrong. But you have never looked more beautiful than you do tonight and I need you. I want to make you feel incredible, I want to give you orgasms like you've never experienced. And I'm okay if you say no, I just needed to tell you this. And if you only want this for one night, that's fine too. It would be a fair exchange, I would get something I've always wanted and you would get to feel as good as humanly possible, I promise. Just please, let's explore this together?" he implored of her.

"I don't really know what to say," she began. Already, her body was screaming YES and her most sensitive parts were engorged with blood, ready and willing to take part in her friend's fantasy. She knew she needed this so badly, desperately even. How many nights had she laid awake after masturbating herself to a decent orgasm but still wanting more? How many times had she craved the touch of a gentle hand to awaken all of her senses? How many times did she wish someone would massage her aching breasts and take her tender nipples in their mouth and give them a good tongue lashing. The decision was easy, she couldn't say no. He was offering her the ultimate redemption on a silver platter.

"I know this is a lot for you to take in, and this probably wasn't what you wanted when you invited me here tonight, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put this kind of pressure on you."

"No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just, I'm speechless. I didn't ever expect someone to accept me like this, much less embrace me like this. But everything you just said, it just sounds so absolutely tantalizing to me. It makes me want to strip down right here and jump on you. I want to be your fantasy, because I think it might be mine too. I don't want to stop, I want to feel and experience everything you just described. I want to find out what could happen, I don't want to stop this," she said breathlessly. Without realizing what she was doing, her right hand had already began rubbing her belly in a circular motion.

A grin grew on his face. "Don't you know, if you keep doing that, you're already turning me on and I can't be held responsible for my actions," he grinned wickedly and gestured to her hand on her belly.

"I have a suggestion, let's go back to my place and then we can see where things go," she said with a smile.

He immediately wrapped her in a hug and gave her a quick kiss, "Let's do it!" he said. She grabbed his hand and began to lead him away from the alley and towards the parking lot. They took her car, after all, she was kind of a control freak and wanted to remain in control of the whole situation. She trusted Patrick, but she also knew things could get out of hand fast if she wasn't careful. The ride back to her house was excruciating for him. His hand never left some part of her body, mostly her beautiful thighs encased in their leggings, he didn't want to distract her by heading farther up while she was trying to drive.

After what felt like an eternity, they arrived at her modest house outside of the main city. She glanced at him as she put the car into park. She was ready to see what might happen and she knew he was too.

They both exited the car with lightning speed. She took the two steps up the porch with one bound, and he was right behind her. "Slow down, don't hurt yourself," he whispered in her ear as she fumbled with the keys in the front door lock. He finished with a quick nip on her ear to get her attention. He didn't expect her to melt so fast.

She let out an audible moan as she turned the key in the bottom lock. But damn why did she lock the deadbolt too?! She finally managed to get the door open and instinctively flicked on the light as she stepped first through the door to her nicely kept house. It wasn't fancy, but she enjoyed her own little space. Her living room took on a bright glow, warm with incandescent light. Her black leather couch was towards the right as they both came through the door, almost attached at the hip.

He had waited excruciatingly long, ever since she said yes to going home together, he had wanted to grab her and kiss her so deeply she wouldn't even know her own name. But he had been patient and hopeful. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed her waist and gently kissed her plump, red lips. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt him surround her, his mouth on hers, his body pressed closely against her belly. Her hand reached behind her to feel for the couch, and as soon as she was sure they were lined up, she let her knees buckle and she went backwards against the lavish sofa in the living room. He followed her down, never missing a beat. He continued to kiss her for several minutes on that couch, until finally, he broke he magic.

"Look, I don't want to sound crass, and to be honest, I'm really enjoying this. But if you don't want me to bust in my pants just from kissing you, we should probably move this to another place," he said with restraint.

She inhaled deeply as her elbows propelled her upwards from the comfortable couch. "I know, I was just really enjoying this. But you're right, we should probably seek a more amenable place for all of this, whatever it may be, to transpire," she said lightly as she arose.

She got her footing about her then grabbed his hand as she led him through the house. "Quick tour, that's the living room," she said jovially pointing behind them. "That's the dining room where no one eats," as she cast a sideways nod. "This is the kitchen where I like to cook, sometimes naked, depending on the day," she said with a smirk. "This is the hallway, first door on the left is a closet, first door on the right is a bathroom and shower," she matter-of-factually stated. "Second door on the left is the spare bedroom where I have my gaming setup and my office, basically my internet-y fun," and she paused. "Second door on the right is where the nursery will be, still needs some serious work, but I have time," she said lightly. "This, is my bedroom," she said with a final flourish as she opened the door at the end of the hallway.

Instantly, she felt some school-girl shame. She knew there were dirty clothes on the floor and her bed was unmade. Her sudden flight of self-consciousness meant nothing to Patrick, he went straight in and never looked otherwise. And she realized after all, she didn't really care, she was beyond excited and some dirty laundry wasn't going to mess up her night.

"Please, sit down," he said gently to her. She knew no other way to react so she sat on the edge of the bed. "I just want to love you, all of you, and if at any point you feel like it's too much, just let me know. I have to ask, what are your limits?"

"Limits? I guess I don't really have any," she replied.

"No, I mean like, is there anywhere you aren't okay with me touching you? Is there anything in particular that you don't want me to do? I want to know now so that I don't ruin your happiness later by doing something you hate," he said quickly.

"I don't think that's possible," she said breathlessly.

He took a deep breath. "Just lay back," he said. She immediately reclined on the pillows of her bed. Patrick reached down and flung his shirt off in one motion, letting it land somewhere below them. He slowly started to kiss her neck, then down to her chest, steering clear of her sensitive nipples. He wanted to badly to grab her by the hips and thrust himself inside of her, but he held back. This was his fantasy, this was his dream. He wasn't going to rush things.

She grabbed her dress by the hem and began to move it upwards, uncovering her body for him. She got to her panty line and took a deep breath before continuing her upward movement. She reached the base of her breasts and paused again, readying herself for the exposure that was imminent. She knew she was ready to bare it all, this was a man worth baring every bit of skin she had. With one last confident yank, she pulled the rest of her dress over her engorged tits and over her head. She cast her dress aside, it tumbled down onto the floor, an inconsequential detail of the evening. Still feeling too confined, she knew she desperately needed to be free of the bra that held her chest in place. With one last foray of confidence, she reached behind herself with one hand an unclasped her bra. It fell in front of her, she cast aside the material that was unimportant. All that was left were her tiny little panties covering her wanting snatch.

She brought her hands to her chest and began to grab her voluptuous breasts. She was ready, and they desperately needed attention. He barely seemed to take notice as he gently kissed around her beautiful tummy. She managed to utter the word "please" as she pushed her boobs together and upwards. Her engorged nipples were begging for his touch, but he was unrelenting in his pursuit of her rounded belly. The bump growing inside of her had given her a light brown line vertically down the center of her abdomen that he followed like a pathway in the night, licking, kissing, feeling her very essence.

"I'll get to those soon enough," he whispered. He lifted one hand from her just long enough to undo his belt and thrust his pants down off of his pelvis.

She whimpered involuntarily, her need was strong and she wasn't going to be denied. She continued to rub her tender breasts together as her puffy nipples seemed to grow more than she had ever seen. "Please suck on them," she managed to sigh. She wished she was lactating, but it was too soon for all of that, but it didn't stop her from throwing a silent prayer out from her mind that by some miracle it would just happen in this moment.

Patrick couldn't take it anymore, his resistance was futile to her moans and massaging of her tender flesh, he wanted to feel it too. He immediately took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck with the veracity of a hungry child. Her body responded immediately with shakes and quivers of excitement. She felt like there were fireworks going off in her mind. Just his warm mouth on her was enough to make her cunt tremble with excitement. She knew this was absolutely what she needed.

Patrick began to slowly circle her belly with one hand, her skin felt so smooth and taut he couldn't help himself but caress it and rub it gently. He divided his attention between his lips on her nipples and the skin of her belly. She seemed to gyrate in rhythm to everything he did, this was no different. Testing the waters, he slipped a finger into her panties, right where her labia parted. Not quite on top of her clitoris, but not too far from it. She gasped, not very quietly, and moved her hips against his hand. Before he realized it, she was rubbing herself on his hand. His broad movements turned into smaller circles as he zeroed in on her most sensitive area. Candy felt the imminent increase in blood flow to her most tender lady bits.

His mouth still clung to her nipples, sucking, milking them. His fingers were slowly making their way into her waiting cunt. She bucked her hips against him, she desperately wanted her underwear to disappear to she could feel all of his hand against her. Without realizing it, she had actually began to whimper in her deep need to be fulfilled. She ground her cunt against his hands, feeling his gentle fingertips prod slowly inside of her.

Her panties were partially pushed inside of her, and she didn't care. All she felt that the wanton touch of a man, a touch she desperately needed. One finger inside wasn't enough for her, she wanted all of him. Her hand drifted down and she began to push her panties aside, trying to coax more of his fingers inside of her.

He immediately responded to her pleas. He felt the delicate cotton panties give way as she formally pushed them to the side, and he knew just how badly she needed this, maybe even more than he did. But he was determined that she would enjoy every last second, none of it would be rushed. He ground his palm into her clit, trying to sate the desire for a moment. He knew the resistance was futile. She was dancing along the precarious edge of a fantastic orgasm, he knew it and so did she.

He drew back from her, pulling back those magic fingers and his lips from her breast. "You need to slow down," he said gently. "Enjoy the moment, it isn't always a race to the finish."

She looked in his eyes then slowly said, "I am enjoying this moment, trust me, I've never felt better in my whole life. I want to savor each and every moment of this, but please, believe me when I say, I'm so fucking horny that I really need some part of you, any part of you, really, inside of me as soon as possible, because if I don't cum soon, I may just lose my fucking mind," she let loose the barrage of words and sighed. He took the pause as an opportunity to finish undressing himself as his pants joined his shirt and her dress on the floor.

That was all it took for things to heat up, his fingers plunged into her wet pussy, past the puffy lips, and into oblivion. Three fingers was all she needed and suddenly she was gasping for air and humping his arm. He felt her juices stream out, around his fingers, then his hand, then his wrist. She had never cum like this before, an endless stream of hot liquid engulfing everything around her. Just as she thought she was about to come down from her orgasmic high, she felt her panties being ripped down her legs and an unfamiliar, yet welcome, cock lining up to penetrate her sopping wet pussy.

He situated himself directly between her puffy lips and slid straight in, not stopping until he reach the hilt. "Uh, god, you little minx, I couldn't hold back anymore. Fuck, you feel so good on me, cum all over me, fuck me baby, come on," he muttered into her ear as he began to increase his rhythm, pulling out until the the bulbous head of his cock was about to spring free, then plunging back in again, bottoming out at her cervix. It didn't seem to be enough for her, nothing seemed to satisfy her.

She was screaming and clawing at the flesh of his back, her arms wrapped around him, embracing him and coaxing him to go faster, she couldn't get enough of him. She had never felt so amazing in her life, and she could only thank this belly and the most understanding man in the world. She could feel his skin rubbing against her belly, the light smattering of hair on his stomach brushing against her. He desperately wanted things to slow down, he felt like everything was happening so fast, amazing, but fast. He had underestimated the force behind a sexy pregnant woman who really wanted to cum.

"I think you need to slow down," he said suggestively to her, her eyes flung open. She shook her head no quickly and arched her back against him. That was his chance. As her back arched, he placed both hands underneath her and gently pulled her on top of him as he settled backwards into her mattress.