Scott Gets Some Candy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you can ride as long as you want," he said gently as his hands once again found her tender breasts.

She didn't skip a beat, her hips met every single thrust and then some. Her tiny pelvic bones, stretched by pregnancy, rode atop of him with more heat than she every thought was possible. She knew he wouldn't be long, and neither would she, for the third time. She wanted him to experience everything he ever wanted. Her clit ground against the well groomed hair above his cock, spurring her further into pleasure. Her back arched slightly, just enough to make her belly seem to swell out in front of her. His fingertips immediately went to the beautifully tight skin that presented itself in front of him. Mesmerized, he gently massaged her taut skin as she gyrated forwards and backwards. He felt nothing else in the moment but her incredible beauty radiating out to him, calling him to her like a siren in the sea.

"Oh god yeah, that's good, right there. Keep riding this cock, baby. Ungh, you fuck me so good! Oh fuck, don't stop, keeping riding me. I want you to feel my cock in your big pregnant belly, milk me dry, ride it, ohhhh yeahhhh!" he verbally unleashed on her. "Do whatever you want, baby, it feels so fucking good. Just don't stop until my balls are emptied into your womb. Oh fuck, if I could make you pregnant all over again I would! Over and over again, just keep fucking you, knocking you up with my seed," he wasn't fully aware of what he was saying at that point, but the stream of consciousness that was tumbling out of his mouth didn't seem to stop, nor did Candy want it to stop. "Oh god yeah, cum again, cum all over my dick." He paused only to reach one hand behind her and grab a handful of her soft, supple ass cheeks.

"Oh god you have such an amazing ass. One of these days I'm gonna bend you over and fuck it when your belly is too big to fuck you like I did today. I'm going to fuck this hot ass while your cum drips down your thighs. You want me to fuck your tiny little asshole?" he asked her expectantly.

She nodded in approval. "Yes, please, I want you to fuck my ass!" she moaned. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of having her backdoor filled. She considered telling him to have a go of it, but she knew her pussy was entirely too needy. The assfucking would have to wait for another time, maybe later on that night if she got lucky.

"Good, but don't you think about putting it in there right now," he whispered harshly, having sensed her thoughts of anal fun. He would get to that later. For now, he wanted to savor every last little bit of this pregnant fantasy that he had always dreamed of since he was first introduced to the thoughts. He still couldn't quite believe it was really happening, a simple phone call was all it took to set these events into motion on this fortuitous evening.

Her pace had slowed down a little, the feverish fucking was coming to an end and the slow sensual movement was beginning to take over. Her hips moved against him like the ocean's waves on a warm summer night. The sweat sheen that had formed all over her entire torso was beginning to cool her steaming hot body. Her panting breaths slowed down but still occasionally caught in her throat when Pat reaffirmed his grip on her ass, or his fingers on the opposite hand strayed down to her vulva. She could hear the wet, squishing sounds from the copious amounts of fluid all over her thighs every time she rocked forward. To Candy, that sound was magical. She had always been a wet and wild kind of girl, sometimes squirting when conditions were just right, but never had she just gotten so absolutely soaking wet. She was certain the bedsheets underneath them were soaked through from her sweet nectar that seemed to pour out like a faucet around Pat's cock.

"I know you still have one more cum in you, I can feel your g-spot pushing against my shaft whenever you lift up. Let it go, baby, don't sell yourself short," he coaxed. She nodded in reply and a grin spread out on her flushed face. His hand left her ass finally as he helped her steady her hard-worked hips. The thumb of his right hand slowly made its way towards her clit, hoping to spark another flood of juice from her before he finally blew his load. He started with light, broad circles around the base of her now pronounced and well-fondled clitoris. She could feel herself melting back into him. Gently, he propped himself up with his other arm, trying to feel her warm, beautiful belly rub against his just a little bit more. In seconds, they were both sitting almost completely upright but still locked in on one another. His fingers began to apply more direct pressure on her clit and her breathing increased once again. They ground back and forth on each other, soft womanly pelvis against muscular hard masculine pelvis. Candy had a fleeting thought of the baby inside of her, and how it must feel with all the movement and endorphins flying around.

Her pace quickened as she felt another orgasm begin to crash down on her. The head of Patrick's dick seemed to be rubbing her swollen, spongy g-spot at just the right interval to slowly push her up the hill to pleasure. He felt her muscles begin to tighten around him and began applying rough and direct pressure directly to her clit. That was all it took, the moans began low and crescendoed into a long scream of pleasure. Her legs felt like a faucet turned on around them and a new batch of sweet, sticky, pregnancy hormone filled lady cum poured out of her. Her body was shaking and convulsing, her moans and screams intermixed until she didn't know what sound was coming from her body. It lasted at least a minute, maybe more, she didn't know her own name anymore.

As she began to feel herself come down from the most amazing orgasm she could remember in recent history, she quickly moved her body away from him to the side. "I want you to cum all over my belly. Please, cum all over me," she pleaded as she grabbed his balls firmly with her fingertips. She knew there was a lot of unfinished business, but for now, this was what they needed. She needed to feel his hot seed all over her, just as she knew he needed to be there with her. He kept one hand moving feverishly on her throbbing clit and the other stroked his shaft rapidly, pointed directly at her torso. A groan began deep inside him, and a new round of guttural moans came from Candy. His focus was still on her, he was certain he was about to push her into a multiple orgasm and didn't want to ruin that. He furiously moved one hand to stimulate her, the other roughly stroking his cock.

Right as he thought he was going to lose consciousness from the pleasure, he first felt, then saw, what appeared to be a stream of liquid coming out of her and squirting into the air, a few drops landing on his thighs. "Oh yeah, squirt all over me!" he yelled as she came again in such a short time. This was a new experience for them both, never had she achieved so many in such a short amount of time, and never before had he watched a girl shoot her cum out with such force. She could feel her pussy walls contracting violently inside of her, desperately wishing there was a cock or fingers for her aching snatch to cling on to for a moment. He couldn't hold back any longer, the sights, the smells, the moans, it had finally overcome him. He grunted deeply and a thick stream of warm cum hit her, rope after rope. He covered her belly, her massive breasts, and he just kept cumming. Finally, after she was well coated, he felt his balls begin to shrink back down and the ropes stopping flowing from him.

She gazed down at herself, covered in his sticky fluids. Her hands instinctively reached down and began massaging it into the skin on her tight belly. She swore as she did it, she felt the baby move inside of her and the little flutters in her belly confirmed the feeling. She sighed with contentment of feeling her precious little baby moving around inside of her, she wished Patrick would have been able to feel it too, but she remained mesmerized by the experience. Her hands had moved up to her tits and were again massaging his cum into her, she didn't really know why it felt so good, she had never been such a cum-whore in her life, but she loved the warm feeling. She gently pinched her nipples with slippery fingers and felt a little aftershock go from nipple to pussy instantly. She lifted a well-marinated finger to her mouth and tasted it, she knew this was a taste she wasn't going to give up soon.

Finally, she fell back against the bed, completely drained of energy. She beckoned for Patrick to lay down with her. He nuzzled his head onto her chest, tentatively taking one abused nipple into his mouth and sucking for just a moment, not caring about his own cum coating it. This was what they had made together, it wasn't just his cum, it belonged to both of them, and he wanted to share as much with her as she would possibly allow.

"Just lay with me for a little while," she murmured with her eyes barely open.

"Of course, I'll be here as long as you like," he replied in earnest.

She paused a moment, not wanting to spoil the moment. But she wanted to share with him what she had experienced just a moment ago. "Maybe if you hold still, you'll feel the baby move again," she contentedly sighed. She opened one eye to gauge his response. She didn't know if that was going too far, but she figured it shouldn't be. After all, you can't have a pregnant fuck toy without a baby inside.

"You felt it move? When? Just now?" he eyes shot open, he was at attention.

"Hey, slow down there, cowboy. You have plenty of time to feel it. And yes, at the end of that very last one, I felt the movement, a kick or something I guess. It made my tummy flutter and it just felt really, so good. Like the best ending to that session," she replied.

"I'll lay here with you all night, if that's what you want," he suggested.

She wrapped her arms into his and sighed lightly against him. This friendship was going to turn out to be more amazing than she could have ever predicted.