All Comments on 'Scott's Cheating Wife'

by bananafishiex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now tell us what Scott and Tricia were up to

They had been alone in the tub too and had time to sneak off to a bedroom or bathroom, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sounds like there will be some

wife and husband swapping going on in the future, but how the hell is Greta?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So So

Name changes in story pluss big studs wife is setting him up so she can fuck around too, I guess there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot ! Hot ! HOT !

I can't wait to either the next installment, or another story similar to it !

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I wonder if she was the only one who got nailed

I was thinking as I read the story, I wonder what Scott and Tricia were doing,while he was nailing Scott's wife. Perhaps Tricia was getting fucked in the bedroom, and Scott's wife was a blocking action to keep him busy while it all took place.Just a thought and maybe a good follow up story for the author to look at.Thanks for the good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
grace

you don't have to be a stud to get someone like grace ?

saying grace takes on a whole meaning.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Hot Sperm in hot water?

So did your little fishies swim out of that hot tunnel after you shot them into her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wingman

I wonder if Grace is now Scott's "wingman", making it possible for Scott to put the moves on Tricia without interference.

HothunksexpertHothunksexpertabout 14 years ago
Naive somewhat

I read all comments and most made sense. For sure Scott had fucked his wife, Tricia before he did Grace. Why, they were alone in the hot tub before Grace joined them. He was able to fuck Grace at the tub only because Scott and Tricia left. Where they went could be anybody's guess but I reckon they were off to a more secluded place, like a bedroom to have more sex. Perhaps, they had been fucking long before that party behind her hubby"s back who seemed to be naive somewhat.

Anyway, now that he found Grace attracted and lusting for him as he do to her, then he can get even by having sex with her as much as Scott does his wife, Tricia. All is fair in sex and war, right?

The plot i okay but the sex play could have been more arousing if spiced up with more erotic dialogues and verbalizations from the woman of her moans, whimpers, urgings, exclamations of delights and screams of pleasure. Those never fail to excite the readers. I gave feedback to the author to write sequels to this story and to make them more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The story was intensely erotic partly due to the writer not exaggerating it, Hothunksexpert...

mostly, however, due to the dangerousness of the situation. A motel wouldn't be as erotic, not at all.

Gave the story a 5/5, the only minor shortcoming I found was the name change to "Greta"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hey with friends like this guys who the fuck needs enemies? Fucking asshole didn't even feel guilty!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

I hate fucking cheaters. All should live in pain.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Great story!

I only wish there was a chapter 2 to hear more about Grace!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very, very entertaining!

Hot without being very graphic. Many readers were probably not bothered by Grace's cheating bcs we know so much about Scott's pre-marriage reputation. BUT...we have no hint of Scott cheating since they married. So, we should label Grace a cheater until we learn more. Also, based on the absence of info/proof, our hero is a cheater. Only possible hole = guests have been playing volleyball and swimming, yet they wore coats to the party.

Equus7Equus7almost 9 years ago
Hot wives are hot

I loved your story! Hot wife's are the best stories!

WaxmeWaxmealmost 9 years ago
Nice

Very good! I gave you 5 stars! Good build up and the end was very satisfying. I would like to read a sequel!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Cheating

Cheating whore and a low life asshole in a poorly done story.

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years ago

'Softening lips' was a perfect touch.

Lovely realistic details, how come no more stories? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a shitbag friend. The MC is a douche.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

From the story it sounds like Scott was messing with Trish while his wife was doing the same so pretty much everyone in this is a loser. Pretty much why I got rid of any friend who who cheats you can't trust them around your woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbananafishiex@bananafishiex
I am a guy that loves to play around at playing around. I have all kinds of kinky interests, some of which have evolved over time, so I rarely say never to anything. Although I am listed as bisexual, I am really more intensely bi-curious ... I have never actually had sex wit...