All Comments on 'Sea Cruise Pt. 01'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic

It's your story, but I don't have to like it. Stopped reading right after the anal talk,

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 6 years agoAuthor
To anonymous...

...how strange since anal isn't mentioned once in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with the others

The anal talk doesn't do much for me either, but it's your story.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Ahh the Mamories

I think this story has potential tripping down memory lane. Liking it so far even though as you said, starts slow. Yes anal was mentioned once,but who am I to judge :). I hear some women like it, a lot.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 6 years agoAuthor
To prinnavea...

...trust me in that there's a lot more, and I hope you enjoy when the time comes.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 6 years agoAuthor
To prinnavea...

...yes anal was mentioned, but barely. Not even enough to warrant mentioning. And yes some women do like anal, and a lot. Yours truly included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sea Cruise

My Dear Lacey,

You have a hot story here that's destroyed by a couple fashlas.

First is, "At this point I'll focus mainly on the purpose of this narrative, which is to share a memorable experience with two other passengers." This is hardly necessary. It's why we're here. This only adds unnecessary words and fulfill noting in the telling of your tale.

The second is, "To be continued." That's a third-rate closure. When there are no more words the story comes to an end. A conclusion must stand on its own. If the story is never continued, the reader is able to draw his or her own fantasies. No, your tale is not finished but what if it is? What if you never write again? The final paragraph said it all for you. Well-crafted, honestly.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Oral sex is great

A close second to anal sex xoxoxoxoxox Annette

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous...

Two good points. Especially about the "To be continued..." I'll have to give it some thought.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Good start to your Sea Cruise Adventure

My wife and I and another couple also cruises on RC out of San Juan. We boarded at noon but didn’t set sail till 10pm. After getting into our Balcony Cabin and while waiting for our luggage we took a short nap in the nude. Afterwards my wife put on the white robe in the closet and we stepped out on the balcony. I was still nude and stood behind her. As another Cruise Ship sailed pass us I pulled her robe up in the back and placed my cock between her ass cheeks. Then I reached around to play with her pussy. The rest of the Cruise was just as fun for us.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable, I’ve just discovered you on here and am finding your writing hugely erotic. Sex involving matures or seniors is a particular weakness of mine. Thank you for crafting such fine erotica.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

that was not a good place to stop, but a awesome place to start. so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES