All Comments on 'Sea Cruise Pt. 03'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Ahh The Mamories 3

:)

Still enjoying the ride. Got me to day dreaming about beaches and cruises.

I like the way it stopped, just at the good parts (pun intended) lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good writing, etc.

You're writing style is refreshing: it's direct, conversational (which isn't easy in prose) and not just descriptive, but evocative -- its as if your listening to the main character telling you an interesting story. The way you cast this story as a retrospective was also nicely done. Keep the ball in the air!!

Thanks for the work you've done to craft this tale. Maybe it comes easy to you, but it's not that easy as is evident from reading the large majority of stories here. Most of the authors spend time and try to do more than type things with a lot of sex things therein. You have a writer's craft.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Another great chapter

Lacey, You’ve done and excellent job of writing the lead in to the foursome/sharing between these two couples. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Our disappointment

Once, I and my wife came close to swapping with another couple (we males were each other's best men), stripping by playing strip pontoon, but his wife chickened out when it got to her turn to take her knickers off. As soon as she'd divorced my mate (on other grounds) she jumped into bed with a third bloke, so it wasn't that she was afraid of being naked with a man, just that she didn't like his wife to see her, even though that wife was quite prepared to get naked with her and her hubby looking on!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

damn i love a lebian seduction. they are so hot, and you did a great job writing about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES