Sea Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, both they and The Unicorn boaters - both women, it turns out, with a third woman who is actually their employed crew member - had a pleasant conversation with Brad and Molly before you and I were up that morning."

"Yeah?" I encouraged, "And?"

"Our late night romp woke them and a few other boaters moored in the inlet up that night."

"Oops," I grinned. "Were they annoyed with Brad and Molly?"

"Oh, no, quite the contrary," Peter informed me. "They enjoyed the "audio only" porn show, apparently, and suggested they'd be into a similar play date should Brad and Molly find themselves anchored near their yacht at any point. "

"Wait, these women swing too?"

"Yup, that may be why they named their boat 'The Unicorn'. You know, like the fabled animal, a bi-sexual woman who plays with couples is hard to find. . . . Never mind two of them," he grinned at me over his shoulder.

"Whoa!" I was lost in thought for a moment. "Geesh, I wish I'd noticed the name of their boat earlier; I probably would have figured that out," I murmured regretfully. "Wait, do you think they'd play with us now?"

"Well, I noticed their boat leave the marina not long after we walked back here earlier this evening, so . . ."

"Too bad!" I was genuinely disappointed.

"But," Peter said, "they did mention to Brad and Molly that they'd like to meet up with 'the older couple' as well!"

"The older couple, meaning us?"

"Yup! And guess where they are headed."

"Where?" my interest was definitely peeked.

"The Baja, just like us!"

"Woohoo!" I cheered, now we had an adventure with two, maybe three women to look forward to as well in our enjoyment of our sail down the coast.

"Baja unicorns, here we cum!" Peter said as he snapped the cover shut on his laptop.

12