All Comments on 'Sean Speaks Ch. 03'

by milf26

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
didierdidierover 19 years ago
Bien ?crite: Shawn, tha's what I'm talkin' about

C'est une histoire bien ?crite et des sentiments doux et tendres.

This is a very well written story, a bit sentimental to be sure, but striking in its intelligence and sensitivity. Intelligence and sensitivity---these traits, along with a nice ear for language and a feel and eye for mood and detail, transcend the sentimentality of the story, giving it much warmth and a lived-in sense of the real.

Oh, yeah, those love scenes? Too short, perhaps, but oh, so tender, so real...and yeah, so SEXY and HOT.

Shawn----glad to see you gave up the Irish Blague for the real Irish Heart. Doode. I had my doubts about you, but you pulled it all off anyway (lesson: NEVER, ever underestimate the Irish).

And Doode, what can I say? You took sound advice: You dealt. You made it happen. You married the babe. You both won.

Damn. "Tha's what I'm talkin' about."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Really Liked It

I really like the fact that they got married. I love both of the characters and I can't wait to read Sean Speaks 4. Hopefully you will submit another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!!!

These are some of the best stories I've ever read, please please write more.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep Going!

When r u going to write more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hearth warming story

Too bad you stopped writing. Please don't underestimate yourself. I'm sure people get better from reading you.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
nice

a very nice story. :) you are a wonderful writer. please continue writing. :) i am glad i have found you here. :) kudos!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your Stories

I love the way that you build up such a slow yet powerful romance. It really shows a lot of volume. I enjoy reading stories that focus on the relationship more than the sex. Thank you for sharing your talent and I'm a big fan.

Btw, I've been reading all of your stories and there are quite a few that are not completed. Would you consider finishing them? They are amazing and I would love to see their final outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous