Seated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth broke down sobbing,

"Please Robin come home, not to a house to our home, I am still Liz El your pumpkin, I will do anything you want just don't leave me, you have my heart in trust, I do not want it back, not now not ever. Please. I will quit my job, I will stay home I will only go out with you anything."

God how I loved this woman, I knew I could not be happy without her in my life, but could I be happy with her in that life. That is what I needed to discover.

"Elizabeth I would never ask you to become a prisoner in your own marriage, that would kill what you feel as fast as being with Brad would have. I am angry, hurt, fearful, and sad! I had wanted to share with you some good news, the contract I have been working on for so long have been signed. I have to travel for several weeks over the next few months to set in place my personnel. I needed to deal with you and Brad before I leave in the morning. I will use that time to think about us and whether there is an us; to save. What will come of our marriage is yet to be seen."

12