Secluded Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Connie was straddling Rashad, loving the long black cock as it tore into her. She had lost count of the number of times she had cum but that was just fine with her. His cock simply felt wonderful. Suddenly, two strong hands grabbed her hips. Chris stepped into her and she felt his monster cock prodding her tight, asshole. She felt him press into her and she loved it. Chris had the biggest cock of the three of them and she knew she could take him. Hell, if she could take Hydro Bob, she could take anyone. Once he passed her sphincter, she was on fire. It had been many years since she had a cock that big inside her hot, tight ass. It felt divine as he started to drive that lovely liquorice log deep inside her. His strong, long strokes, together with Rashad's fantastic cock had her cumming immediately. Her eyes rolled upward and she was heading into orbit when Jamal rubbed his cock over her lips. Connie opened her eyes, saw his massive cock, and immediately sucked him back. She had the three of them taking her airtight and her life couldn't be better. Once the three of them were fully inside her, they began to fuck her earnestly. Connie was one of a few women who could cum just from sucking cock. Now, with every part of her body being pleased, her massive, uncontrolled orgasms left no doubt that she was truly going ballistic.

"That's my guys," Cherry smiled up into Mark's eyes as she held his cock lovingly. "She told me what she wanted and they are definitely giving it to her."

"Baby, next to you and Jill, she is the best of the best. What those men are experiencing is hard to match. She is that good," he told her.

Connie felt Rashad explode followed by an ungodly flood of cum filling her ass as Chris delivered massively inside her. Jamal reached down and held her cheeks as his fantastic cock erupted. She drank him down and then sucked him into her throat so that she never missed a drop. She was so happy. Not only did she have the three amigos that were, head, and shoulders above all else, she now had Cherry's guys as well. Life could not get better.

She rolled off as the men extracted themselves. She looked at Chris and Rashad reaching for those wonderful cocks. She took each one and sucked them fully. She then kissed each of them before she walked over to Cherry. She looked at this adorable nymph and joined her on the mattress. She picked up Mark's fine cock and sucked it in. Then she turned and kissed Cherry lovingly and deeply. "Girl, you are the best. Thank you for sharing, but I'm not done yet."

Tabitha wanted to explore this place more. Inga wanted to do the blowjob room so off they went. When they walked in, they were startled by how big it was. Gloryholes of every size and shape lined each wall. Men were seen pressing into them and totally enjoying themselves. There were two distinct areas where there were gloryholes next to open stairways. These were ingenious. One could stick their cock through the hole and get a lovely blowjob while a woman could sit on the steps and the man could lick her pussy. If she were lucky, another man or woman would also be on the stairs allowing her to lick pussy or suck the other cock. In the middle of the room, the floor was mattresses, which allowed anyone to fuck adjacent to additional gloryholes at mattress level. This area was designed for the ultimate blowjobs.

Inga didn't waste a second. She found a spot inside the outside wall where she could sit in complete comfort and suck a few cocks. John joined her, sitting beside her so he could stroke her fine body and, when not sucking cock himself, observe her in detail.

Tabitha had climbed the stairs and was immediately wrapping her pussy around a nice looking man's tongue. He was good and she was enjoying him nicely.

Inga only waited a moment before a decent sized cock came through the gloryhole. She leaned over, kissed John, and started to suck this man's cock. She wrapped her hand around John's cock. She gently and sweetly stroked him. His eyes were riveted on what she was doing and he knew if he watched her enough, he could duplicate her technique on his own. He was concentrating on what she was doing and almost missed the delicious cock that was presented to him.

His hand grasped this finely chiseled cock and he stroked it, running his thumb over the broad, velvety head. This was a good, strong cock and he wanted it. A lovely dollop of precum had formed and he just had to taste it. His tongue came out and traveled the length of this shaft right up to the tip. He closed his lips over the head, reveling in the sweetness. He rolled it around his mouth before swallowing it. Inga moaned and squeezed his cock in appreciation. He looked over and saw her with that cock between her lips staring directly at him. He wrapped his tongue around this cock and swirled it from the base to the tip. He opened his mouth and took him inside, bathing his cock with his wet tongue as it entered. He sucked this man and pulled him out. His tongue began to dance along its length yet again before he opened his mouth and this time, John took him completely into his throat.

His hands caressed his balls as he opened and closed his throat around this tasty cock. John was enjoying this and apparently, so was Inga. She had finished with the man she had just blown and she leaned over towards John. He pulled this cock from his lips and Inga kissed him sweetly. He could taste cum on her lips and his cock twitched. Inga took the cock from John and she started to suck him. John moved to the left and he too, began wrapping his tongue around this fine cock. He wondered what the man on the other end was feeling having two tongues lathering his cock. Inga took him into her throat and removed his cock putting it into John's hot mouth. He repeated deep throating him and he started to squirm. John did exactly what he had seen Inga do holding his cock on his broad tongue as the man spasmed and shot a nice load directly onto his tongue. John swallowed his delicious sperm and when he quit spasming, he swallowed his cock fully yet again. He closed his lips tightly and milked every drop from this man.

Inga kissed John deeply and lovingly. "Come dear; let's see what trouble Tabitha has gotten into."

They walked into the open area and saw Tabitha on the stairs. The man John had just finished blowing was passionately licking her sweet pussy while she had a long, thin cock deep in her throat. She was cumming deliciously as she finished up with the two nice men she had been entertaining.

"Come dear, we have one more place to explore," Inga grinned.

Tabitha took her hand and maneuvered down the stairs. They walked out of this room and Tabitha turned and kissed John deeply. "I missed you darlings," she gushed. She turned and kissed Inga equally passionately. "I'm not sure I'm going to like this one. I will be alone, lost, devastated without my two wonderful lovers."

"Oh you'll be fine," John, laughed. "It's not like we will be apart forever. If I know you, you will find me in an hour and you will be covered in cum. I'm gonna shove you in the pool and then take the two of you back and fuck you until the sun comes up."

"Do you promise? You are going to fuck the both of us until the sun comes up? Hmm, if you do that, we will both probably completely fall in love with you," Inga grinned.

"There is no probably about that," Tabitha blushed.

"Remember ladies, once you go in there, you are completely on your own. It is fun, exciting, and highly erotic. I've never been anywhere like it. Just believe that anything and everything you ever wanted will happen in there. Much of it will happen all at once. I will be by the pool when you are done," John told them.

"Well baby, if that is how it is going to be, I want a kiss right now," Tabitha said.

"Me too," Inga moaned. "You had better be here when we get out. I plan to suck your cock all night. Before I do that, I am going to teach you how to lick pussy like a pro. I don't care if we ever get to sleep. Before the sun comes up, you will be a master and Tabitha and I will be the lucky recipients. Is that a deal?"

"Darling, that is the best deal I'll ever make." He kissed her lovingly, turned, and did the same with Tabitha. He then took their hand and walked them into the dark room.

Both women held his hand so tightly but it only took a moment before hands were caressing them. Someone had begun to suck John's cock and it wasn't Inga or Tabitha. He was kissing one, and then the other and he could feel hands massaging their breasts. Apparently, someone was licking Tabitha's pussy but it was unclear if it was a man or a woman. Inga grabbed him and kissed him before she disappeared completely. He heard her and thought someone had bent her over and was taking her from behind but he wasn't sure.

Tabitha was still holding his hand but it was clear that whoever was doing her was very good because he could hear her begin to orgasm. Finally, the woman who was licking her tight, hot pussy stood upright and went to grab her hand. She found John's hand in Tabitha and she turned into him and kissed him sweetly. Whoever was sucking John had moved on and he was free to move around.

The woman kissed Tabitha and then fondled John's fine cock. She grabbed both of them and pulled them to the mattress. Whoever she was, she certainly was built. Her breasts were fantastic and her waist quite tiny. Her stomach was rock hard and her ass was the perfect size. John and Tabitha had hit the motherlode. Tabitha was beginning to go down on her as she reached for John's cock. She certainly wasn't Inga or Tabitha but she definitely was good. John was definitely enjoying what she was doing, as it was very apparent she loved what Tabitha was doing to her. Tabitha was doing it well because this woman started cumming with John's cock deep in her throat. Tabitha didn't stop either as her orgasm built to massive levels. Her throat closed so tightly on John's cock and that felt so good. Finally, she began screaming, muffled, as it was, on his cock while her body shook, spasmed, and gushed all over Tabitha's face. Tabitha drank her down completely.

She pulled John into her, as she wanted his cock inside her now. Tabitha was straddling her face and John began to fuck her hot, tight body. He quickly realized that, although she had a very nice rack, she also had the body of a complete and total athlete. She was tight and toned with a pussy that felt wonderful.

Tabitha was being treated to an amazing pair of lips and tongue sweetly pleasing her long, puffy clit. This lady loved pussy and she was showing Tabitha exactly how much as John was deliciously fucking her amazing tight pussy. Tabitha was losing it quickly and in no time, she was cumming all over this woman's face. This gal certainly didn't stop, and it only took a moment before Tabitha was riding her face hard. This woman was in heat and the faster Tabitha rode her face, cumming like a racehorse, the more she liked it. She grabbed Tabitha's ass and spread it. She ran her finger over her rosebud and Tabitha went insane, screaming in delight. She took a long, well-manicured finger and slid it into Tabitha's ass which put her over the top. First, it was pitch black, second, she had no idea who she was doing, and lastly, she didn't care. She had done some wild and crazy shit in her life, but nothing she ever experienced was this good.

John was fucking this wonderful woman and loving how tight her pussy was when he leaned forward, and wrapped his arm around Tabitha, lovingly cupping her breast. With the woman deliciously sucking her clit perfectly, her finger fucking her hot ass, and now, John caressing her breast, Tabitha went berserk. She almost drowned the woman but that just spurred her on. Tabitha was cumming harder than ever and loving it.

John was struggling not to cum but with a pussy this fantastic; it was a battle he was losing. He grabbed her hips, lifted her up, and began so slam fuck her. She clamped her pussy on his cock and they fought through this amazing fuck. She was still loving Tabitha's clit, still finger fucking her tight ass, and absolutely loving the hard cock that was pouring into her hot, greedy pussy. John's fight was almost over. His legs were shaking, his balls were almost around his ears, and he screamed as he poured a fountain of cum deep inside this woman. She was cumming so firmly she almost ruined his dick.

Three exhausted creatures collapsed gasping for air. Tabitha grasped the mystery woman's hand as she fell to the mattress. John still had his hands on her hips when Tabitha told them she needed a drink. She pulled the woman to her feet and the three of them walked out to the bar. John told them to go find a place by the pool while he got the drinks.

"My name is Tabitha and that gorgeous hunk is my concierge John. Isn't he adorable?"

"He's more than adorable, he's fucking fantastic. My name is Bonnie. I think we just broke the rules."

"What rules," John asked as he handed the ladies their drinks.

"John, my name is Bonnie by the way. Didn't you come into the dark room with Tabitha?"

"Yes, I did. Why?"

"Well, you left with her too. I didn't think that was allowed."

John started laughing loudly. "Come to think of it, it is the first time that has happened to me. We did lose someone along the way though."

"Who did you lose handsome," a very familiar voice whispered in his ear.

John started laughing, "Bonnie, allow me to introduce you to Inga. This is a first for me. I'm now standing here with the three hottest women on the island." John turned and kissed Inga, "Did you have fun in there darling?"

"That is a complete blast. I had so much fun and if you can't find either of us, chances are that is where we'll be."

Tabitha started laughing. "You can say that again. I will be back in there. I never sleep and I definitely want John rested occasionally. I'd bet good money I'll be back."

"Only occasionally," Bonnie giggled. "I like the sound of that. I was in there for a couple of hours before I ran into the two of you. I'm very glad I stayed. I love this place. I can just be me, and my being me involves me being one cum hungry, pussy licking, cocksucking slut. Something I just can't do back home."

"I hear that," Inga said. "I have a very handsome concierge but I really didn't want him hanging around all the time. I met Tabitha and John earlier and I am so glad. I'm just like you Bonnie. I don't plan on getting too much sleep this week. I do hope John has staying power. I have a feeling he is going to be fucking three off the chart, extremely horny women all week."

"I have staying power but I can tell you right now, I can't remember a time in my life when I've had three women as gorgeous or as fucking hot as you three. I may have to call in reinforcements."

"That's okay baby," Inga chuckled, "I don't mind calling Tom in once in a while."

"My guy is named Rick and he is great too. He has a long, thick cock and he is good to look at as well. I fucked him the minute I saw him and I am very happy to do him again. It sounds like we are going to keep them busy. I like that."

The orgy continued in Marv and Patti's suite. Marv and Annette had fallen asleep so that they could go deep-sea fishing in the morning. Marv spooned her with his cock nestled in her lovely, delicious pussy. The last conscious thought he had was that coming here was the best decision he had made in years.

Connie was losing her mind. Rashad was stretching her pussy so sweetly, Jamal was exploring her throat fully, and Chris, well, Chris was pummeling her hot, tight ass spectacularly. She had read about these men. She had fantasized about them a lot, but now, she was experiencing the pure pleasure Cherry had been loving for a long time. Her head was spinning as her body was convulsing madly. She couldn't believe how her life had changed in just two years. Now, she had the three amigos to fuck whenever she wanted and now these three black hunks. She loved Arne with all her heart and she loved Gary more than she ever thought she would again. Her friends were amazing and in general, her overall sex life had never been better.

At this moment though, her body was wracked with complete and total ecstasy. She was clamped so tightly on those three weapons inside her frail body. They were so big, so black, and so completely delicious. She loved how they stretched her, nearly tearing her apart, and pleasing her beyond description. It had been many years since she had this quality of manhood distending every part of her body. She loved it.

Chris pulled out, followed by Jamal and then Rashad. Connie saw what they were doing and she dropped to her knees as she stared at three, gigantic black cocks only inches from her hungry mouth. The men were stroking their cocks as she opened her mouth, begging them to let it go. Suddenly these three men erupted in a massive explosion of hot, sweet, delicious cum. She had never seen so much cum flying at her in her life. Rope after rope of sultry, syrupy, opalescent love inundated her face, lips, chin, mouth, and tits. They kept on cumming long after a normal man would have been spent. She opened her lips and took one after the other and cleaned them completely.

Connie had cum everywhere. It was dripping from her hair, her face and her nipples kinda resembled Niagara Falls. She was smiling broadly, as she massaged that lovely cum into her flesh. Rashad extended his hand, pulling her to her feet. She kissed each one of them and dove into the pool. They laughed and followed her immediately.

Gary and Mika were waiting with drinks when they got out of the pool. "Okay, that was awesome. I'm a good girl; I'll give you some time to rest. Okay, time's up. My turn," Mika giggled.

Connie burst out laughing but Gary lost it. He was laughing so hard, he fell in the pool. He sputtered to the surface, "Jeremy, this woman is adorable. You've got to keep her around."

Tabitha, Inga, and Bonnie were sipping their drinks by the pool as John took a dip. "He is a great fuck," Bonnie said, "he sure tripped my trigger in there. I love his cock."

"We all do. In fact, I think it is almost time to take him back to my place and fuck him senseless," Tabitha said. "I also want Inga to start teaching me a few things I know you're going to love Bonnie. What this girl does is beyond fucking amazing. I'm not going to spoil it for you other than to say if you love orgasms, you're going to fall in love with this woman."

"Is anyone hungry," John asked.

"What is open at this hour? I could eat something," Inga said.

"The Diner is open around the clock. We can also have food delivered to your suite Tabitha. We can get that 24 hours a day."

"I vote to do that," she smiled. "I don't want to get dressed. Besides, how can we suck your cock in the Diner?"

"She's got a good point there. I've had the pleasure of briefly sucking that fantastic cock but I want more," Bonnie smiled. "I vote for going back to Tabitha's suite."

John handed the women the menus when Tabitha attacked. He was laughing as she pushed him down on the king-sized bed. She crawled right up and planted her perfect pussy on his lips. He grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her back. She was laughing as he dove into her wet lips. He closed his mouth over her tantalizing clit and Tabitha went wild.

Inga hung up the phone and looked at Bonnie who was admiring John's cock stiffly hanging between his legs. She laid on her back, tilted her head, and put her hands on his hips. John raised up and she scooted under him. Her hungry lips closed over his sculpted hardness and she began to suck. Inga saw Bonnie's tight, firm body on the bed and she knew she had to taste that perfect pussy right now. Inga ran her hands over Bonnie's body and she marveled in how perfect it was. She crawled between her legs, leaned in, taking one nipple into her mouth.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers