Secluded Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Inga began to do what she did best. Bonnie started moaning and sucking John deeper. Inga changed breasts and did it again. Bonnie was loving it. Inga's hands dropped lower and her lips followed. Bonnie didn't know it yet but she was in for a real treat. Inga sat up, pulled Bonnie's legs together, and began kissing the tops of her thighs. She worked down to her ankles and on to her toes. She held her legs together in front of her when she kissed the back of Bonnie's knees. Bonnie squirmed with delight. Inga grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Doing that split Bonnie's stunning cunt opened and Inga smiled widely. Like Tabitha, Bonnie had full, puffy, deep lips and a spectacularly long, fat clit. Inga was going to be in pussy heaven. She leaned into Bonnie and licked each of those folds open. She raised her legs again to allow her tongue to circle her perfect ass. Bonnie went off on that. Inga moved back up and placed her face on Bonnie's pussy. She never moved one inch but Bonnie started to, very quickly.

Bonnie had no idea what was happening to her but she knew she loved it. Whatever Inga was doing to her was conceivably the out-and-out greatest sensation she had ever experienced. She didn't want it to stop...ever. Inga could tell that Bonnie was loving this and that just goaded her on. She began to intensify her motions and Bonnie's hips started whirling around on the sheets. She did determine she had a slight problem though. She was pinned to the bed, as John's long cock was deep in her throat. Inga was taking her to the moon and she couldn't move.

John stifled a laugh, as did Tabitha. They knew exactly what Bonnie was experiencing but they weren't going to say anything. She deserved to enjoy the fantastic moments yet to come.

Inga kept it up and Bonnie's hips lifted from the mattress. She was thrashing madly and her orgasm was potent. Inga went into hyper-drive which took Bonnie to new heights. She threw her legs around Inga's neck, arching her back, hips flying straight up. Inga rose up to match her as this next cacophony of orgasmic delight fuddled her mind. Bonnie had John's cock so deep in her throat she could barely breathe, but this precious woman had transformed her physique into an immeasurable sensual experience.

She exploded on Inga's lips but that didn't stop what was happening. Inga wanted to take her over the top and she certainly did. Bonnie didn't know she could cum any harder than she already had, but she was soon to learn different. Inga took her out of this solar system completely. Her elegant body was in complete contraction with her heart racing wildly. She nearly ruined Inga's neck as this last one literally had her standing on her head with Johns cock deeper in her throat than any man had ever gone before. Inga lifted her face from this fabulous pussy and just held on to Bonnie's hips as she spasmed continuously. Bonnie moved her head to the side and allowed John to regain his dick as she wheezed for air.

Bonnie collapsed, and somewhere, off in the distance, she heard people laughing. She had no idea who they were or, for that matter, where she was. She had been taken on a voyage, she knew not where. She was shuddering, and breathless, when she started to chuckle. She fought hard to focus but ultimately, she managed to do it. "What the fuck happened to me," she said as she was staring vacantly at the ceiling.

"My dear, you just experienced Inga in all her erotic glory," John told her. "Welcome back to the land of the living."

Bonnie grabbed Inga and gave her a colossal kiss. "I have no idea how you did that but, I'll marry you tonight my dear."

Tabitha heard that and was laughing so hard; she rolled right off the bed. John tried to help her up but he too was laughing so hard to be of much help.

"Holy fuck, I mean, Holy Fuck. I've never cum that hard in my life. I've never had anything feel so good. Holy Fuck! Tabitha, you bitch," she yelled, "you fucking knew that was going to happen, didn't you?"

Tabitha was still snickering very hard, "I sure did, I knew it, and I wasn't going to say anything. I knew it would blow you away. When she did that to me, I had the same reaction you had. I'm telling you, this woman is some kind of magician or something."

"How long before the food gets here," Inga asked.

"From the looks of it, it's been here for a while," Tabitha giggled. A tray of food was on the table by the door. "I didn't even hear them knock. Of course, when you are cumming as hard as we all were, I don't imagine we could have heard anything."

"Well, let me at it," Inga smiled. "I'm not planning on sleeping so I need my strength."

Mika was exhausted having done Cherry's guys exactly like Connie did. She fucked them silly and then, she did it again. Cherry sat, mesmerized, as her guys gave this sweet Asian goddess one remarkable good time. She had only just met Mika but after watching this, she knew they would become very good friends.

Cherry smirked, "I've seen you three rode hard and put away wet more times than I can count. Hell, I've been the one to do it too. I have to say, from the bottom of my heart, that I love you to death. I can't think of two more perfect women to enjoy than Connie and Mika. That was amazing."

"You can say that again," Rashad smiled. "Mark, what the hell is it with you?"

"Me," Mark laughed, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Yes boss, you," Chris said. "Actually, it is the three of you guys. We know you take great pleasure in blowing people's minds. We knew we were heading here and that finally, I do mean finally, we were going to meet the one lady who stole our hearts long before we ever met Cherry. You have no idea how long we've waited for this night. Then, right out of the blue, who else do we meet but Mika? I mean, seriously boss, what the fuck is it with you anyways?"

"Hey, for once, I had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. You know, and the entire world knows, Gary is responsible for Connie. Jeremy is responsible for Mika. You know exactly who I am responsible for, don't you?"

"Yes, we sure do," Jamal said as he walked over and picked Cherry up and kissed her deeply. "We love you for that boss, we sure do."

Cherry looked at Gary who was laughing. "Barkeep, my drink is dry and since these three assholes are hell bent on blaming you three for blowing their mind, refill our drinks. It's my turn to really blow their minds."

Mark, Jeremy, Arne, and Gary poured everyone their drinks.

Cherry was smirking as she assembled Jill, Michelle, Brianna, Gina, Red, Nancy, Connie and Mika ushering them to the golf carts. "Okay would the three of you grab your luggage and throw it in the golf cart please and follow me."

They drove out of their private compound and immediately into the next one. They pulled up in front of a spectacular building and entered the lobby of what appeared to be an ultra-luxurious residence. They took the elevator to the penthouse floor. Connie turned to Red, "Darling, I always get things confused. Would you do the honors?"

Red smiled, "Rashad, we are sneaky, really sneaky but we know you love us. I need your wrists gentlemen." She affixed a wristband on each of their wrists. "These wristbands control the access to this building and these apartments amongst other things." She took his hand and walked him to a set of hand-carved double doors. "Wave your hand at the lock darling." He did and heard the lock click. Red opened the door, "Welcome home, my love."

Rashad looked at her and then at everyone standing in the hallway. He walked through the doors into one of the most elegant, perfectly decorated, personally decorated spaces he had ever seen. "What, how, holy fuck boss, what is this," he said looking at Mark and Cherry. "You've got my childhood photos, my yearbook photos, holy shit!"

"Do you like it baby," Cherry smiled.

"You know I do."

"Good because we aren't through yet. Come with us. Chris, walk through that door please. Jamal, you need to walk though that one," Cherry said.

They did and this time, they seriously had their minds blown.

Chris walked around in this amazing space and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Everywhere he looked, he found his own personal mementos and things that were very important to him. Beautiful framed photos of his football career were on the walls. They covered everything from his high school to college and then on to the pro's. The décor was exactly what he would have had Red and Nancy do for him had he asked. This place was perfect.

He found the rest of his friends in Jamal's place. "Boss, what the hell is this?"

"These belong to the three of you. Let me ask you something. The three of you were inseparable growing up and going to high school, correct? When I came into your life, you were pulled apart, and off you went to different colleges. Then, you were off to the pros. The three of you haven't had any place where you could just be together like you used to be...until now. I know you won't be here that often yet. You still have a lot of playing ahead of you and who knows what comes after that, but when you have down time, you have this to call your own," Mark told him.

Chris walked over, grabbed Mark, and gave him a huge bear hug. "I love you, Boss, I really do. Thank you so much."

Rashad and Jamal followed suit. They realized that Mark was right. They had been apart far too long.

Chris walked over to Red and he picked her up and kissed her deeply. He grabbed Nancy and kissed her gorgeous face sweetly and deeply. "Ladies, you are amazing. I don't know how you did it but my place couldn't be more perfect. Thank you."

"Enjoy my friends," Gary said. "I'm pretty sure someone is going to keep you busy for a while. We'll see you tomorrow."

Cherry turned to Mark and kissed him goodnight. "I love you baby, I'll see you in the morning."

The sun was rising on a perfect tropical morning. Marv was stirred from his sleep by the softest, sweetest pair of lips caressing his hard cock. As he floated in that area between slumber and awareness, his cock had already made that jump. Annette was lying between his legs, her hands caressing his balls, while her lips and tongue teased and pleased him fully. He stretched, yawned, and smiled as this goddess gave him such a wonderful morning surprise.

"Good morning darling," she whispered as he looked down into her gorgeous eyes. Annette crawled up his tall, tight frame, kissing his chest, chin, and lips as she lifted up. Feeling his hardness against her hips, she shifted slightly and slid him inside her very wet, very tight sleeve. She inhaled as he filled her, kissing him deeply and biting his lip. Marv started to slice into her and Annette began to moan softly. She was quickly falling in love with his cock. It definitely fit her perfectly and she wanted it all the time.

Marv could be a gentle lover and at times, quite animalistic. This morning, he was gentle and he slowly, luxuriously, took Annette to heaven repeatedly. Each wonderful orgasm was stronger and more magnificent than the next. Her body convulsed on his strong spear and she loved it. Marv grabbed her slender hips and held her tight as he felt his own release commencing. Annette felt him swell and she began to grind her hips on his exploding cock. Marv thrust wildly while Annette was dancing on his amazing, exploding pole. Her pussy was squeezing him tightly and he bathed her with a spectacular torrent of hot, sticky love. She collapsed on his chest, kissing him softly and running her fingers through his hair.

"Come on baby, time to go fishing," she grinned. "I think you're going to really have a good time."

They dressed and headed to the marina. It was a glorious day with bright blue sky and crystal clear water. As they approached that side of the island, Marv stopped the golf cart and just sat there in amazement. He looked out at the water and smiled, "I had no idea they had all of this."

"My love, we have everything you could ever want over here. We have wave runners, jet boats, para sailing, scuba, snorkeling, water-skiing, and water jet packs, which I love. You name it; we have it. We also have some wonderful boats we can take and travel around the island on our own. I love that because there are so many wonderful beaches and coves where we can make the most wonderful love day or night. I'd love to do that sometimes too Marv, I really would," Annette told him. "I don't know if we'll have the boat to ourselves of if others will be on board today. Either way, it will be fun."

Patti heard Marv and Annette leaving for their fishing adventure. She got up and looked around the suite, shaking her head, and laughing. This place was a disaster. It had been quite an orgy last night, which she was hoping to repeat, repeatedly, throughout her stay in this wonderful place. She yawned, and made herself a pot of coffee. The one thing she was sure of was that they would be coming back here many times. She laid back on the bed, put in here earbuds, and started listening to her playlist on her iPhone. She didn't hear the maid who had come to clean and freshen up the suite.

Patti was listening to music and thinking about all the wonderful sex she had experienced since she arrived. She had completely lost track of the number of people she had sex with. What she knew was that she couldn't remember a time in her life when she had had more, or better sex. She began to stroke her long, toned body softly as she waited for the coffee to brew. She was reliving the afternoon in the pool.

How many men fucked her? She couldn't remember but she knew she loved it. She had always been hot. She knew that from her first year in high school. All the boys wanted to be with her and most of the girls hated her. She knew it was because she was blessed with nice tits. It took her some time to realize that she not only had nice tits, but being blessed with a true athletic body, she had nearly no measurable body fat. That left her with a rock hard stomach, tiny waist and a phenomenal ass.

One of her girlfriends, her best friend actually, was a total slut. She and Patti spent hours upon hours talking about boys and sex. Patti didn't have much experience at that point but she was a good listener. Her friend had had sex several times with boys quite a bit older, and to Patti, she was a wealth of knowledge. Patti learned, years later, that her friend didn't really know much, but that was alright because it got her started.

Her friend was also the first woman she had ever made love to and it cemented that into her lifestyle completely and permanently. They had talked so much about sex one night that Patti was soaked. Her friend saw it and after a discussion, she licked her pussy. Patti loved it so much she reciprocated and once she got that first taste of a sweet, hot, young pussy, she was addicted. She loved cock and she loved to fuck, but put a delicious pussy in front of her and she is happy beyond words.

As she was reliving everything, she didn't even realize that she had been masturbating deliciously. The maid had finished in the first bedroom and when she walked into the one that Patti was in, she stopped to admire the spectacular woman who was spread-eagled on the mattress in front of her. She licked her lips as the lady, totally oblivious to her presence, was in the midst of what appeared to be a delicious orgasm. Patti moved her hand and the maid had an unobstructed view of her delicious, puffy lipped pussy with an amazing, long, lovely clit. She couldn't help it; she wanted that pussy immediately. She knelt on the bed, startling Patti, as she crawled right up her gorgeous legs. The maid kissed the inside of her thighs and slid up and into her sweet, fantastic pussy. Patti smiled and began to revel in the sweet tongue that was beginning to tease her. The maid ran her hands along Patti's tight, taut frame, over her hips, on to her rock hard stomach. Patti inhaled deeply as this woman's tender touch began to fire off pleasure nodes all over her body.

Her hands began to caress the sides of her breasts softly, sweetly, and wonderfully. Patti loved this and she squirmed sweetly as she lay. The maid kissed upwards, licking and teasing her hipbones, her navel, which she knew would drive Patti wild and upwards to the very sensitive underside of her breasts. Her tongue drew soft lines under and around the curvature. Patti went crazy knowing that this sweet woman was an exceptionally hot lover. The maid's hot mouth moved upwards to the rock hard diamonds sitting atop Patti's fantastic breasts. Her hot breath sent shivers of anticipation into Patti's soul. Her mouth closed over that delicious morsel and her tongue gently, lightly swirled driving immeasurable pleasure taking Patti's breath away. While her slender hands massaged her breasts, her tongue took Patti to heights of delight repeatedly. She changed breasts and reiterated the pleasure sweetly.

The maid pulled herself up and kissed Patti's neck before moving on to her ears. Patti moaned loudly and when the maid turned her head, she kissed her quickly and deeply. Patti threw her arms around her and held her tight. Their tongues danced and played wildly as the maids hands fell back to her sopping wet pussy. More moaning from Patti as this creature slipped her finger up and down Patti's very wet slit. Patti was moaning, licking her lips, sucking her tongue, and panting as she slid one finger inside her hot, tight twat. A second finger was inserted and this spectacular woman began to fuck Patti wonderfully. Patti was loving this and the woman knew it. Her hand started moving faster, driving her fingers deeper into her body. Patti's toes began to curl and her breathing was wild as this young woman was doing everything possible to give her the orgasm of a lifetime. Patti held her close and screamed as the first of several huge convulsions shook her senseless.

The young maid wasn't through by long shot. She kissed her and slid down her body. Everywhere she went sent shivers through Patti and she loved it. As she was regaining normal breathing, this delicious young woman closed her lips over Patti's fantastically long, puffy clit. She began to suck it as if it were a small cock and that took Patti on a journey of erotic ecstasy that was unmatched. Her orgasm commenced instantly and built dramatically. This girl knew exactly what to do and each motion sent Patti off on a deeper, wilder, and sweeter orgasmic flight. Patti came off the mattress as one explosion followed the previous one and her body was literally draining into this vixen's hot mouth.

Nothing had felt this spectacular ever and obviously, it wasn't over yet. With Patti's legs wrapped around her neck, this young woman slipped her fingers deep into her once again. Patti literally lost it and her massive orgasms were much stronger than before. This woman was amazing as she slid one finger into Patti's very tight ass without losing a stroke. Her hand was pummeling her pussy and her ass while she was sucking her tender clit. Patti couldn't breathe, she didn't know who she even was, let alone where she was. All she knew was that whatever had happened was something she would never forget.

The young lady slowed, gently bringing Patti back to reality. She got up from the bed, walked over and poured her a cup of coffee and brought it to Patti. She leaned over and kissed her sweetly. She picked up her pack of cigarettes, lighting one and handing it to her.

"Oh my God girl, you're amazing. I'm Patti and I've just been blown away."

"Patti, my name is Karen. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope you didn't mind but you looked just so delicious, I couldn't help myself."

"Darling, you can do that any time you want. In fact, I want to do you so much right now."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers