Secluded Bliss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Baby, I have to finish my work but after I'm done, I'll be more than happy to enjoy you for as long as you like. You're not the only one who is drenched."

"Oh darling, at least let me take care of that for you," Patti blushed.

Tabitha was laughing as she sat and watched Inga give cocksucking lessons to John, Tom, and Rick. These three men were gorgeous and hung famously.

Inga was very specific with them as she had been with her and Bonnie. "It's so important to not just suck cock, but to actually make love to it. You have to realize that if you want to be the best there is, you have to focus on nothing other than the cock. The owner will appreciate it immensely but for you, it is all about the cock. Whether you're holding it, licking it, tasting it, or sucking it, the only thing you need to concentrate on is how I can make that cock feel more special than it ever has before."

"I've sucked each of you. You have all watched me. Now, while I have some things to teach the girls, I want you to practice."

"God I love watching gorgeous men sucking cock," Tabitha grinned. "It gets me so wet."

"Me too," Bonnie laughed. "Fuck, that's hot."

"I'll tell you what is hot. When the two of you learn what I'm going to teach you, you will be so hot you won't believe it," Inga said to the two women. "I guarantee that an hour from now, you'll be molten lava hot."

Marv and Annette were having a fantastic time. They were lucky in that they did have the boat to themselves. Marv was amazed at the boat. It was a brand new 65 foot Hatteras Sports Fish. As they were boarding, Marv noted at least a dozen other identical boats in the marina. He was impressed.

"This place sure has some amazing boats. I'm a boater and I know what these things are worth. This one looks brand new. Couple that with all the other things back in the marina and I'm more than looking forward to the rest of my stay here," he told her.

The captain came down from the flybridge and told Marv that they were not going to have to go too far out. "We have a reef about a mile offshore and beyond that, it gets deep very quickly. The fishing is great. I'm sure we will have a wonderful day. I know it is early so I have coffee and pastries in the cabin. The bar is fully stocked too when you're ready. I'm looking forward to today because the weather is perfect so I'm hoping you'll land some big fish."

Marv couldn't agree more. So far, he and his wife had arrived at Secluded Bliss and it started immediately. They got off the plane and began one of the most erotic adventures either of them had ever had. Marv knew his wife well, and the look on her face last night told him something that made him smile then, and he was still smiling now. Patti was just as interested in coming back as he was. He definitely was a happy man.

Annette handed him coffee and a donut. He looked up at her and smiled. "How did I get so lucky to have you assigned to me? I have to ask you something. When Patti and I come back here, is it possible to request you to be my concierge again?"

"Yes, my love. You certainly can request me. I think I would be very disappointed if you didn't. I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend my time with. You should know that most of the concierges are only with their clients for an hour or two a day. I'm so happy that you want to spend this much time with me."

Marv grabbed her and kissed her lovingly. "I want to spend all my time with you. I will share you. Patti was quite taken with you, wasn't she?"

"That went both ways. Holy shit Marv, that wife of yours is beyond gorgeous. I wish I had a body like hers. I know I'm hot, but she is so much hotter than I am. Her body is perfect. There isn't an ounce of fat on her, and she takes the term horny to a spectacular level. She sure loved my clit. The nicest thing though, was when she took your cock and put it in my mouth. That really turned me on."

"I saw that look in your eye. I knew you were trippin on that. I just wish you could have seen the look on your face when she started licking your pussy. It was wonderful. Of course, the blowjob you gave me brought tears to my eyes. It was that good. Nonetheless, it is a safe bet to plan on playing with Patti again and again this week."

The deckhand came down and got the rods baited and in the water. The water was the deepest blue Marv had ever seen. They were trolling for only a few minutes when one of the rods started singing. Marv sat in the big chair and strapped the rod to the chair. The line was singing out and it was obvious that he had a big fish on. Thirty-five minutes later, he landed a huge Mahi-Mahi. He had a smile the size of Texas on his face.

He had no sooner boated the fish when the rod screamed again. This time Annette jumped in the chair and it was game on. They were headed to a perfect day on the water.

Red walked into Gary's office. He and Jill were looking at the monitors. "I can't believe these numbers baby," Jill grinned. "Every month they just keep getting better. The clubs are bringing in huge sales but look at the European market. These figures are amazing."

"Gary, do you know where Holly is," Red asked.

"I just saw her heading into Connie's office," Jill told her.

"Perfect, I need you to come with me Gary. Something has come up and I want to run this by the three of you."

"Sure darling, let's go."

They walked downstairs and into Connie's office. "Just the two I've been looking for," Red said. "Something has come up that I think may solve your problem Connie. I have several friends that Nancy and I have been talking to. I want to bring them out here so you can meet them. If you agree, it may fill all of the holes you've been looking for in hiring. They are great people. One is a Chef and one is a Doctor. Several are computer people and two are cameramen which I'm sure Jeremy will like. I want to double check on something. Everyone leaves here late on Saturday afternoon and the new people arrive early Sunday morning, right?"

"Yes dear, that is exactly right. Why?"

"Nancy and I will fly back to Florida tomorrow, collect them, and have them back here first thing Saturday morning. You're going to love them; they are great people. You are definitely going to be here right Gary?"

"Yes, we will be here for the next week and then we have to be back in Orlando. We have a new catalogue coming out and I have to be back there to get it organized. That will take me two weeks with Pierre and Shannon and then it is back here to do the photoshoot."

"I can't wait," Jeremy said as he walked into Connie's office. "Do you have any idea how long it has been since I was a part of one of these shoots. I can't wait."

"Jeremy, didn't you tell me you were looking for a couple of cameramen?"

"Yes Red, I sure did. I haven't found any that I'm interested in yet. Why?"

She smiled, walked over to him, and kissed him sweetly. "Don't do anything until the weekend. I'm flying a few friends out who just might work here. Two of the men are cameramen for national nightly news back in the states. They will be here on Saturday and I want you to talk to them."

"Sure hon, I'll be here. Do any of you know how wonderful it is to just wake up in the morning and walk out and have coffee with Jill, Mark, and Gary? It has been so long since I've been able to do this and I didn't realize how much I had missed it."

"Well baby, it is going to get more than a bit hectic here in a few weeks. When we do the catalogue, we will have a lot of our people on the island. We will have all of our models of course, but we will also have our fashion show models too. That means someone else will be here so, even though I know you don't need them, take your vitamins. Brenda will be in residence," Jill smiled. "She's going to demand a complete workout. God I love that woman."

"I know you do, my love. I just have a question though. From your remarks, are you complaining about the way we've been performing," Jeremy asked.

"Who is under performing," Mark asked as he walked in to Connie's office.

"Apparently, we are," Jeremy said, "Jill was just telling me that Brenda will be on the island soon and that she will demand a workout from us. Then she made the snide comment that she loved that woman which said to me she was complaining about how we've been treating her."

"That is not what I said."

"No my love, it is what you implied. Hmm."

"Oh, is that right. Well, she may have a point Jeremy. Seriously, if Brenda is coming then we had better be ready to bring our "A" game. Now, we'll just have to find some woman to practice on."

Gary was killing himself laughing listening to this. Connie looked at him and he was rolling his eyes hysterically. She decided to get in on the action. "Pick me, pick me," she yelled. That was all she wrote just before Gary was rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Go ahead, laugh asshole. I didn't hear you sticking up for me either. I don't know what I am going to do with you either," she smirked.

"Well baby, for starters, you could fuck the hell out of us like you used to. I know I would love that if you did," Gary coughed as he tried to regain his breath. "I mean seriously, Sis, you need to become more assertive."

She threw a stapler at him before she burst into hysterical laughter.

"Good God, I've missed this so much," Jeremy, grinned.

Inga had spent most of the day teaching her blowjob techniques and she was pleased that everyone had learned their lessons very well. According to the men, they loved what was learned, and what they themselves had learned as well. The women were the first to master her to die for pussy delight technique and she was giving the men the secrets to owning any woman's heart right now.

"Tabitha, lie down and let John in there. The biggest secret is not to move anything but your tongue. John, roll your tongue up towards the top of your mouth and then place it directly on her clit. It will feel a bit weird at first but once you master this, every woman you do this to will consider you some kind of erotic God.

The first thing you need to know is that your tongue has many textures. The top of your tongue is a bit rough which feels good sometimes. The underside of your tongue is smooth and it feels good always. When you curl your tongue, the front of it becomes a bit harder because of the tightness and most people have two soft pads that appear. Those pads, properly used, will drive every woman on earth over the moon.

The next thing you need to understand is exactly what a woman's clit feels when it is being licked. Clits come in all sizes and shapes, just like cocks do. In fact, what most men miss is the fact that a woman's clit feels exactly the way a man's cock does when it is being sucked. What feels good to a man also feels fantastic to a woman. If you look at Tabitha's clit, you'll see a clit that is quite long and puffy. It looks like a small cock. The underside of her clit is where you want to concentrate your efforts if you want to give her the best of the best. When I am lucky to find a woman with a long clit like Tabitha's, I make sure I lift it up, so that I can work on the underside.

When I put my mouth over her clit, I lift it up, if possible, and then using the underside of my tongue, I begin to stroke that tender underside sweetly. She will react almost immediately. Most people attack the clit but that is wrong. You want to do two things. First, you want to be gentle and secondly, you want to begin developing a rhythm and don't change it. That is the key.

Soft, tender strokes with the underside of your tongue on the underside of her clit and she will start cumming and, as you've seen, her orgasms will build and keep building. You'll know you're doing her right when she wraps her legs around your neck. Whatever you do, don't stop at that point. Keep giving her the pleasure and she will keep rising. If she is literally standing on her head, you're doing it right. If you get her there, keep going because, even though she doesn't think she can cum again, she can and she will. At that point, you can expect a marriage proposal," Inga laughed. "Now, you three try it on us."

It took a while but eventually they got it and soon, three women were losing their minds. Tabitha grabbed John and kissed him so wonderfully. He had proved to be an excellent student, which she absolutely loved. He knew that he would get better with practice and, she would love his practice sessions.

Marv and Annette had a fantastic time fishing. The fish lockers were crammed with fish which would go directly to the restaurants to be served tonight to the guest. They walked up on the bow and sat, sipping their drinks. The beautiful blue water sparkled, and in the distance, the true beauty of the island with the crazy, lovely beaches and coves brought a huge smile to his face.

"I had no idea this place was so lovely. Look at all the secluded beaches. The sand is so white. It's perfect," he told her.

"If you'd like Marv, we have many very nice boats we can use. Do you scuba dive? If you do, we can get a boat and go diving, and then we can pick out several coves to play in my love," she said as she turned his face to hers and kissed him sweetly.

"I do dive and I would really love to grab a boat and do that. I know one thing; we'll be spending a lot of time exploring those coves. I plan on spending a lot of time making love to you. I don't care if we're under water, on the boat, or on shore. I can't get enough of you," Marv told her.

Annette slid down to the deck and fished Marv's cock from his shorts. "Baby, I know what I want. I absolutely must suck this gorgeous cock right now. What are you doing to me Marv? I normally don't get emotionally involved but I can't help it with you. I do not want to see you leave at the end of the week."

"Trust me darling, I'll be back regularly. You can take that to the bank. I saw the look on Patti's face too. When I tell you that she is a cum-drinking, cock sucking, fuck my ass till it hurts kind of slut, I'm not exaggerating one bit. She doesn't want to come back here soon; she wants to live here. If you ever hear that they are going to build condos on the island, you let me know immediately. I'll buy the first one that very day."

Annette kissed him and then proceeded to lick his beautiful cock. She treasured the feel. She prized the deep ridges that felt so good inside her pussy and too, when he was lovingly stretching her tight ass. When her lips rode up and over each of those heavy ridges, the velvet head of his delicious spear felt so good on her tongue. It filled her mouth, stretching her lips and filling her throat. She looked up into Marv's eyes and saw such admiration as her hot, wet lips swallowed him totally. Her nipples popped as he packed her throat. Her tongue began to glide under his cock and he enjoyed the feeling more than she would ever know. She truly was a gifted cocksucker who could get him harder, quicker, and more long lasting than nearly any other woman. He put his hands on the side of her head as she bobbed onto his tasty pole. Her pussy was leaking, as she wanted this as much, if not more, than he did. His hands on the sides of her head was such a turn on to her. She knew he was basking in this delicious blowjob and that thrilled her.

She picked up the pace as her first orgasm completely surprised her. For her to cum this hard from sucking cock meant that the man was someone she wanted tremendously. Marv was such a man. Everything about this man was a turn on and just having his cock between her lips was fantastic. Her lips flew along this bumpy ride and she felt him grow in length and breadth as she gave him one amazing sucking. She felt his thighs begin to shimmer. She saw a definitive reddening of his flesh as his balls began to lift. He was close; she knew that. She didn't want to miss a single drop of his love. She looked again into his eyes as she took him deeply into her hot, thirsty throat. Marv exploded sending his salty, sweet love into her gulping throat. His hands were still holding her head lovingly as his manhood unleashed his love upon her.

She sucked him, draining him, relishing him, loving him and his flavor wonderfully. Her lips tightened her grip on his flesh and slowly, erotically, savored every drop from him. He lifted her up, wrapped his arms around her slim body, and kissed her sweetly. Annette wrapped her arms around his neck and she returned the kiss with unbridled passion.

Marv looked up and saw that they were approaching the marina. He stood up, took her hand, pulling her to her feet. "I will say this, what a way to start the day. I can't wait to see what tonight will bring," he told her. "I don't know about you, but I see a lovely fish dinner in my future."

They walked hand in hand from the boat after they docked. Annette definitely had ideas to make the rest of the day memorable as well.

Red met Nancy outside of Connie's office. "Let's get Brianna and Gina and tell them to get ready. We're going to fucking completely blow their minds when we get back on Saturday."

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers