All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 10'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Taking his woman with power and lust...

I love it! What great sex you write about, haremgirl. The mystery deepens and the lovin' is really heatin' up. Keep it up, grrl! (Hee-hee!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So lusty and hot!!!

I was so aroused by this chapter. Damnit! Really really sizzling hot. Love the way you write. Your characters came alive practically to call us in to enjoy and experienced the headiness of the story. Tantalizingly and highly erotic.

Well done! Well done! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't Stop Now!!

I want more, more, more! Thanks for the great read.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
HOTTTTT!!!!

OMG, the love scenes in this story are hot as hell. I love the way you describe them, they're so vivid.

The plot thickens more, I think that Sarah's boss probably did try to rape her and she just defended herself, but how's Brian going to get her out of this, he can't hide her forever. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very good, But..

...three chpts. w/o aidan and naomi? seems odd to just have them completely disappear in a story about them. Maybe scenes could occassionslly flash to them on their honeymoon...

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Trouble and that rhymes with P

Brian certainly has a major chore for himself now.. How can he prove she acted in self defense?? The pervert is dead.. Is there a witness??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous