Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no idea why I was spared by whatever kill the others. I found two teenage girls who were unaffected by the mist, but they were injured in the crash. One lost a tooth. The younger one hurt her arm. There are also two young boys who are alive. They are in the same comatose state as your friend."

"What do you think happened?" Adam asked.

"Maybe we were gassed," DeeDee offered. "That would explain the instantaneous nature of the deaths. Perhaps some nerve agent was in the mist. As for disabling the engine, a short burst of electromagnetic energy can damage electronic equipment. Some governments are working on building EMP bombs to disrupt the capabilities of their opponents."

DeeDee paused to consider her hypothesis. Then she snapped back to the present.

"I need your help with the injured survivors I've found. We need food, water, and shelter. Do you know of a place nearby where we can take them?

"We just came from the marina. It has the necessities you mentioned," Adam said. He added, "We just left there hoping to get Matt to the hospital. As far as we could tell all the people there are dead."

^^^

They turned the waterside restaurant into a hospital ward. DeeDee, Eve and the Sadie, the older surviving girl who had lost a tooth, cared for the injured. The infirmed included Jennifer, age thirteen. She had hurt her arm in the car crash. Her parents were killed by the mist.

The other three patients were all males rendered unconscious by the killing fog. Matt, and two young boys. The boys looked to be six and eight years-old. Their names were unknown.

Adam looked for survivors and found none. He gathered up the bodies of the dead in and around the marina and burnt them. A week passed, the boys and Matthew were weak, but they had regained consciousness.

They learned that the boys were brothers. David was eight and Trevor was six. Unfortunately, the boys were now orphans.

A month passed and all were well. During that time, they hadn't seen anyone or had contact with the outside world.

Adam got a generator running. Many of the radios, phones, televisions and computers just didn't work. The devices that would turn on, picked up no signal or messaged to try later, that the system was down. The televisions showed nothing but snow. The radio played only static.

There were other survivors in the world, but not many. These people searched for their family and loved ones, and banded together with strangers for comfort, safety, and companionship. Most of the groups were small. The exterminating gas was very effective.

The groups were unaware of and isolated from one another. The high tech means everyone had learned to rely on to communicate were not functioning. Any electrical device that was on when the electromagnetic pulse was released had been rendered inoperable. The internet, phone systems, and broadcast radio and television were destroyed.

Travel was suddenly more difficult. Many cars or trucks couldn't be used because their electrical components were fried. The roads were a mess. They were blocked by stalled and crashed vehicles.

Gasoline, once readily available from stations on the corners of major roads, was not easy to obtain. It was no longer being manufactured and without electricity to operate the pumps, the fuel in the service station's underground tanks was not accessible.

With travel limited, many of the survivors didn't go far. If they were safe, had food and water and had already seen dozens, hundreds or thousands of dead bodies, they saw no point in attempting a long trek. To what end? To witness more death?

^^^

One day, Adam's group heard the sound of motorcycles. Two pulled into the marina's parking lot. A pair of rough looking guys in their thirties got off brand new, expensive bikes. The young boys intrigue to see someone new, went out to them.

"Hey look, people," said one of the leather clad newcomers.

Eve came out. She was not as trusting as the kids. These were strangers and Matthew and Adam were out fishing. One of the men had a large knife attached to his belt. The blade worried her, but she knew even without it, these men could overpower her if they had evil intent.

She called to the children, "Boys, come to me."

"Hello," the taller stranger said. "We're from the city or what's left of it. I'm Tom and this is Chad." He pointed to the other guy.

Eve held the children's hands. The teenage girls and DeeDee had come out. They all stood behind her.

DeeDee saw these two as sources of information and asked, "Are there many survivors there?"

"No," Tom lied. They knew of two dozen in the city. Tom didn't want to mention that knowing it would lead to all sorts of questions he didn't want to answer.

He and Chad had been kicked out of the group. It didn't help that they were stoned and drunk all the time. Hassling the females was the final straw that got them excommunicated. They were told if they didn't leave the city, they would be killed.

Tom said, "Chad and I were at the park when this fog rolled it. We must have conked out. We woke up and everyone was dead."

DeeDee asked, "Do you have any news from anywhere?"

Tom replied, "Nothing. Phones and TV's don't work. Car wrecks are everywhere. We even saw a plane wreck. It smashed into a building and then fell onto the street."

"Where are you going?" Eve asked.

"To the beach," Tom said. "We didn't expect to find anyone here. We only stopped to siphon gas out of the abandoned cars."

"Help yourself to the gas," Eve said. "It doesn't sound like there is any place for us to go."

Tom smiled and glanced at his saddlebag. Inside were bottles of Oxy and Vicodin. He said,

"We figured if the world is going to end, we'd have ourselves one last blow out beach party!"

Chad stepped forward, "Before we head on our way, could we have a glass of water? And maybe there's a bottle of bourbon just gathering dust in the bar?"

"Stay here," DeeDee said with authority. She was wary of the rough looking men. She said, "We'll bring it out to you. Children, come in with me."

When they got inside, DeeDee said to the eldest girl, the nineteen-year-old, "Sadie, take the children upstairs to my room and lock the door. Do not open the door until I come get you."

Sadie nodded and led the kids upstairs.

The guys ambled onto the porch and settled comfortably into rocking chairs. They laughed and talked quietly while they waited. The women returned.

"Here," Eve said as she handed out the water.

DeeDee set down two bottles of whiskey. "This is all we have. The place was ransacked before we got here."

"Much obliged, Ma'am," Tom said. He and Chad drained the glasses.

Chad said, "This liquor will come in handy at our party. You know, there's one more thing we need and that's hot women."

He pointed to Eve and said, "Red, you want to join us for our 'End of the World' party?"

"No," she said forcefully. Then she added in a softer tone, "No thank you, I'm needed here."

She turned to leave. Tom grabbed her around the waist, pulled her into his lap and said in a cold voice, "You should stay."

He slid his hand up her front. He groped her tits and then put his hand around her throat. He squeezed hard enough to cause her to cough. "You're a pretty, young thing."

"Let her go!" DeeDee ordered.

Chad's right hand shot out punching her in the stomach. DeeDee doubled over and gasped for a breath. Chad grabbed the front of her buttoned shirt and pulled hard. Buttons flew everywhere. Her impressive cleavage and frumpy bra were exposed.

Tom said, "Well, look at the boobs on her!"

These guys were asshole losers who mistreated women for fun. This wasn't purely a sexual attack. They got their kicks from harassing women.

Chad spun the stunned woman around. He ripped off her tattered shirt and unhooked her bra. Then he forced her to sit on his lap. He tossed her bra aside and pretending to be Little Red Riding Hood, he said in a child's voice, "Grandmother, what big tits you have!"

Todd played along pretending to be the grandmother. "All the better to titty fuck your dick."

The guys got a big kick out of that. They laughed heartily. Then Tom said, "Time for me to unwrap my present."

He started to rip Eve's clothes off. She fought, but the bigger, stronger man was not going to be denied. DeeDee was horrified, but helpless. Chad hooted and hollered and cheered his friend on. When she was nude, Chad said,

"Lookie there, the carpet matches the drapes. Tom, you got yourself a bona fide fire crotch."

Chad leaned forward and stuck his hand in Eve's curly red pubes. He gave them a firm tug adding injury to her embarrassment. The men sat back and cupped the breasts of the women on their laps. They gleefully played with their boobs and tugged on their nipples. The women fought, but to no avail.

"You bastards!" DeeDee cursed.

"You can pretend you don't like this, but tell me why are your nipples so hard?" Chad pinched DeeDee's enlarged nipples and then laughed.

Tom restrained Eve and opened the bottle of whiskey. He downed a healthy slug and then attempted to pour some in her mouth. "Here darling, have a drink."

She sputtered, choking on the liquor. The fluid ran down her face and chest.

"Shit," Chad said. "There ain't no reason to ride to the beach. Let's have our party right here. Tom, I want a piece of that ginger when you're done. I hear redheads are wild in bed."

He shoved DeeDee off his lap. She landed hard on the ground. Then he stood and stepped out of his pants. His flaccid penis looked weak and nonthreatening.

DeeDee laughed and insulted him, "What kind of party favor is that? I've seen bigger cocks on newborn babies!"

Chad slapped her hard.

Tom pushed Eve to the floor and said, "Let's find out if redheads are special. Get on your hands and knees, bitch. Get ready to be fucked."

He unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans and underwear. His cock was also soft and unimpressive. The guys had been exposed to the gas and it had effected their virility, but they hadn't realized it yet.

Since they could now walk into any bar or drug store and get whatever they wanted for free, they had been on quite a bender. If asked, they'd put their recent absence of boners down to all the drinking and drug use they'd been doing.

Truth be told, in normal times they didn't have much luck with the ladies. Losers like them had to pay for pussy. Now, with the sudden scarcity of whores, they hadn't had any opportunities for sex. They didn't know their equipment wasn't working.

Their current actions weren't the result of a strong sex drive. This was their true, pitiful nature. They abused and humiliated women to make themselves feel strong and powerful.

Tom said, "Suck my cock bitch! Do a good job or there'll be hell to pay!"

Eve was still considering her options when they all heard a whistling sound followed by the sound of impact. Tom staggered backward. He had a look of surprise on his face as he glanced down and saw a metal spear in his chest. He looked up and saw a small woman holding a spear gun. Sadie gave him a gap-toothed smile as he collapsed on the porch.

DeeDee took advantage of the confusion to attack. She swung both her hands up and smacked Chad hard in the balls.

"Oooh!" he groaned and doubled over.

"You were going to rape us? I don't think so!" DeeDee shouted.

She pulled the large Bowie knife off Chad's belt. She stabbed him repetitively. Sadie and Eve were surprised by the ferocity of DeeDee's attack. Soon the elderly woman was covered in blood.

With the cold efficiency of a butcher, she cut the man's throat saying, "There. Now the world's a better place."

Sadie said, "You're mighty handy with a knife."

DeeDee's took a deep breath and responded, "Yes and thank God you're proficient with a spear gun. You saved us."

She added in a teasing manner, "Aren't you supposed to be upstairs looking after the kids?"

Sadie laughed and said, "Yeah. You guys are lucky I never learned to do as I was told."

^^^

"What are you doing?" Matthew asked.

He and Adam had returned after a successful afternoon of fishing. He thought it unusual that DeeDee was washing the front porch.

He added, "Is that blood? Is someone hurt?"

"Someone hurt? No. Someone dead, yes." DeeDee filled the men in on what happened.

Adam asked, "DeeDee, are you okay?"

Matthew ran inside before he heard her answer. He had to check on Eve. She was shaken up and had some minor scrapes and bruises. She hugged him long and hard and replied, "I'm okay. Those guys scared me. They were rough with me and DeeDee."

She didn't want to go into details. "Sadie saved us by shooting one with a spear gun and DeeDee killed the other one."

"I'm so sorry I was not here for you."

^^^

Two nights after the attack, Eve went on a late night stroll on the beach with Matthew.

"Matt, I love you."

He kissed her and said, "I love you."

"You are such a wonderful man. Not many men would put up with a girl who was saving herself for marriage."

"You are worth waiting for."

"So much has changed," Eve opined. "I'm certainly not having that big church wedding I was planning. I no longer see a reason for us to wait. I want to make love to you right here in the moonlight on this beautiful beach."

"Really?"

"I do."

Eve spread out the beach blanket she was carrying and then stripped for her fiancée. She was a beautiful woman and that was visible even by moonlight. He removed his clothes. The two lay down and kissed.

Eve liked Matt's kisses. She said, "This is nice. So romantic. We're on the beach, in the moonlight. Your lips are warm and soft."

They kissed with open and closed mouths. As they continued, a distracting thought crept into her mind. "These kisses are nice, but something's missing".

It took her a minute, then she realized the kisses lacked passion, urgency, hunger. It also struck her as odd that Matthew was just lying there.

In the old days, his hands would be all over her: caressing her breasts, groping her ass and rubbing the outer portion of her pussy. That's when the bigger revelation hit her. There was no hard penis pressing into her. He never had a soft dick around her when she was naked unless he had just orgasmed.

Eve told herself to stay calm. It had been a while. They had not been intimate since the mist. Eve playfully pushed Matt onto his back and said with a giggle,

"Let's 69. I know it's one of your favorite things."

^^^

The attack by the motorcycle roughnecks had caused everyone to think about how they were living. Eve decided it was time for her and Matt to live as man and wife. Adam and Matt worked to improve the security of the marina and they decide that one of them had to be present at all times.

Adam also decided they needed a get-away plan. Cars were a problem with the congested roads and their need for gasoline. Adam decided that a boat would be a better choice. They could all fit on one boat and the ocean wasn't cluttered and blocked by abandon vehicles.

Originally, he thought about picking one of the yachts. But on second thought, he reasoned if some bad guy showed up, he would demand the biggest and best vessel. Adam decided to use an old, but seaworthy cruising sailboat or motorsailer for their escape.

It wasn't pretty or flashy, but Adam thought it had some advantages. For one, he figured no one was likely to take it from them. Also, it could accommodate everyone and it was built for extended cruising so it wasn't too spartan. It had a good size cabin, one he could stand up in, and the necessary creature comforts so if they had to spend weeks on board, they wouldn't be miserable.

The boat's design was a compromise, a blend of sailboat and motorboat. It appealed to Adam because it was not 100% dependent on gasoline or the wind. He could save fuel and sail with the wind, yet if the circumstances or their safety demanded it, he could count on the motor.

That moonlit night, Adam was out gathering and placing supplies on the motorsailer. This task took him near where Matt and Eve were canoodling. He heard their panting and groaning and he saw their pale white flesh glowing in the starlight.

Adam heard his sister giggle and propose that she and Matt perform mutual oral sex. Her tits bounced in an alluring manner as she maneuvered on top of her man. She unknowingly gave her brother a good view of her adorable, heart-shaped ass. Eve planted her furry red cunt right on Matthew's face. Then Adam saw her lower her mouth and envelop Matt's cock. She cooed and moaned.

Adam realized he should give them some privacy, but he didn't. Seeing his sister naked reminded him of his beautiful wife. If she was still alive, that could easily be them lusting after each other on the sand.

"I miss you, Sally," he whispered. His animal brain forced him to add, "I miss sex. I miss being with a beautiful woman". He stayed and watched them.

Eve worked her magic on Mathew's dick. She liked having him in her mouth again. She thought, "Oh! It's been too long for both of us. This will surely get him going". Eve was active and creative as she sought to pleasure her man. She was happy to see some results.

Matt licked around her fuck hole and sucked on her clit. Eve enjoyed his tongue but felt he was giving a sub-standard effort. She put his less than stellar performance down to "He's been sick. He nearly died. Everything will be fine after we consummate our love".

Eve flipped herself around and straddled her fiancée.

"Matthew, I've told you many, many times I love you. I'm so glad I finally get to show you. Tonight, we'll make love for the first time. I'm so happy that I can give my virginity to you."

"I love you so much Eve," he replied honestly.

Adam saw his sister kiss her man. Then she lifted her hips and grabbed his cock. She carefully positioned it at her opening and after taking a deep breath, she slowly began to lower herself on Matthew's plump dick.

Finally, Adam decided to leave and to give the young lovers their privacy. He walked away. His own penis was hard and throbbing.

^^^

"There," Eve said putting the last pillow in place on the bed she and Matt were going to share.

"You've made a great love nest," Sadie said. She had been in the hall walking by. She glanced in through the open door to the former storage room and complimented Eve for the work she'd done converting it into a bedroom.

"Thanks. I hope Matt think so," Eve said and then sighed sadly. Her anxiety was palpable.

"What's wrong? The room is comfy and cozy."

"I not worried about the room." Eve sat down heavily on the bed. She confessed, "Matt and I aren't as close as I want us to be."

Sadie came in and sat beside her. She said, "I wouldn't have guessed that. I saw you sneak off with your boyfriend last night after the children went to bed. I assumed you two got to spend some quality time together."

Sadie held up a straight index finger and then let it curl down. "So he couldn't get it up, huh?"

Eve looked at Sadie with surprise. The other girl had nailed it. Sadie laughed and said,

"I know I look like a twelve-year-old. I'm short, thin and flat-chested, but I'm actually older than you. I've had boyfriends. There are only two reasons you would've had a disappointing night. One, you got in a fight. If that was the case, you wouldn't be making this love nest. So it had to be the other reason, he couldn't perform. I know how to re-awaken a man's interest."

"How?" Eve asked. She didn't, she couldn't hide the note of desperation in her voice.

"You're on the right track with the private bedroom. What are you planning to wear to bed?"

"I don't have a lot of clothes. No lingerie. I sleep in my bra and panties."

"Are they shear or sexy?"