All Comments on 'Second Job Pt. 03'

by Undergroundz

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
New game

Lots of rules, I guess its a necessity these days. I propose a no holds bared competition, something like a relay race with the women passing the baton, first one to the finish line wins. I do like the cocktails, champagne anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

An absolutely erotic story! I would die if my wife would force me to strip in front of other females and a camera. I will be real humiliation that all females take nude pics and openly tell how to distribute them. It is a wonder that the males can resist from cumming! I would be so aroused that I would masturbate a long period of days after. How arousing is the imagination all these women having nude videos, pictures and more of my the nude male body. I love them enjoying the males' humiliation. I cannot await Jess expose Max to the ridicule. And I hope again in front of cameras! Perhaps Jess should show Max how much she enjoys. I also wish that noninvolved women tease him so that he knows they have seen him naked. I like the idea of a female dominated cfnm club!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really arousing

well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is Jess too brutal to Max?

Yes! However, that's why she is sooo desirable and that's what make this story so arousing and exciting. It is somehow extremely hot when your own clothed wife presents you naked in such an humiliating way to other clothed women. She is very hot when loving to humiliate her naked husband. I like the gain of naked humiliation. First, he is presented to other females. Then, he is presented, photographed and filmed without a stitch. This X-rated material is distributed to all participants. In this kind Anne is a highly erotic character who calls upon all women to distribute the films and photos. She is an amazing female you should write of in future stories of this series.

This story is a good base for further teasing and humiliating Max. Therefore, I can follow Max coming in a wild blast. Although I am too chicken-hearted I wish to experience such an adventure. On the other hand it is arousing to fantasize about it.

I hope that Jess is not too furious about Max. Instead she should show him how arousing it is for her to blame him in his birthday suit.

What's about Jess telling him that she has donated all his X-rated naked photos and films to the young female neighbor who he secretly admires because of her adolescent beauty? Thereby he recognizes why she has gaped several times in the last few days while saying ambiguous things to him, got his X-rated naked photos and films. On the other hand, let Jess refuse an answer when he asked if e. g. the postwoman teases him in the last days.

Somehow or other, your story is absolutely hot and arousing. Please go on writing! And thank you very, very much for this awesome narration! And thank you very much in advance!

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Still better

Waiting for more chapters. I wish Jess and Max will be involved into many CFNM parties and femdom orgies, pegging etc

dwr0242dwr0242about 7 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for what time next! Wish I was one of those guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cfnm is my biggest fantasy.

I would do this in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't like the humiliation. Would rather have a man show off because he wants to. Why can't everyone enjoy themselves?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous