Second Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM, so delicious," she said.

Max dropped to his knees, weak and lightheaded.

Anne dipped her fingers in the bowl, brought a glob of his cum to her mouth and licked it off. "My, that is good!" She took some more, swished it around her mouth. Jess and Susan dipped their fingers into the bowl and licked off the cum. "Delicious," both said.

All Max could do was look up and gape as Jess and Susan started on Anne's male. It wasn't long until that guy erupted with several big splashes, with a lot of it going over the bowl and onto Jess' face. In no time her face was plastered with the thick, white goo. She licked it off with relish. "Ahhh," Jess said. "Great to taste another man. It has been a long time." Susan was licking cum from her fingers. "Excellent!" Anne and Cheryl joyfully tasted samples from the bowl.

Anne's male also dropped to the floor.

As the two males remained on the floor, naked and drained, the women cleaned themselves in Anne's bathroom. Then they decided to tally their scores. First, though, they mixed themselves more drinks, this time flavored with the contents from each bowl. Then they sat, sipped their cum-laced drinks, laughed and added up the scores.

When they were done, they told the two males to stand up. They could barely do so, but they managed. Cheryl threw their clothes at them. "We watched you get naked, now we will watch you get dressed," she said and the three older women giggled. "We have taught her well!" Anne said. They went on with their drinks and their laughter as the two dressed. Max noticed all of them focus on him when he pulled on the thong.

When the dressing was complete, Anne said: "Jess' male won, by a slim margin." She handed Jess the fatter envelope. The thinner one went to Anne's male. "Keep your bodies in good shape and we might have you over again."

Max had won the money, but Jess didn't seem satisfied. Flapping the envelope in her hand, she looked at him, and simply said: "This is a good start, but you have a ways to go to meet your financial obligations. The four of us have some ideas about how you can meet your goals. Tomorrow I will tell you what you will be doing next time."

END

12